Greggs bakery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a popular local bakery in my area called Copland's which is like Greggs. It was founded in Scarborough and has a few stores around the area into Brid and Hull and so on... they also sell their frozen items in Iceland now

My question is... do they sell them in all Iceland's or just the areas that have a Cooplands? 😂
Always used to get Copland's when in Whitby! Remember it being good quality.

I live in a cooplands area and aside from always having to ask for my iced fingers to be in a box because the icing always sticks to the bag they’re great. My granny always had their bread. But I was sad to see the company been bought up by another recently. Cooplands already owned a couple of other local bakeries but this small group got taken over. So unfortunately I can see it declining to meet higher demands ☹

My all time favourite a pink iced split is baked at Greggs, told the lady in Greggs I was so happy they were back in the menu and she said they had people crying earlier in the week because corned beef pasties were back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know when the festive baguettes will be available? I just remembered Greggs start selling them closer to Xmas, but not sure when.

Oh. Do they do one with turkey and stuffing or not? Could have swore they did, but maybe I'm thinking of elsewhere.
Theyve had chicken, stuffing and gravy for a few weeks now. It was part of the 'autumn' menu.

Not sure on the turkey one. The chicken and stuffing was new this year so wonder if theyve scrapped that? :(

Reactions: 1
Are they having trouble getting the ingredients for the vegan bakes? I’ve been to a couple of Greggs this week and neither had a space for the vegan sausage roll or sausage, bean and cheese pasty😞luckily I fancied a cheese and tomato pizza tonight

Are they having trouble getting the ingredients for the vegan bakes? I’ve been to a couple of Greggs this week and neither had a space for the vegan sausage roll or sausage, bean and cheese pasty😞luckily I fancied a cheese and tomato pizza tonight
seems to be a supply chain issue, I’ve noticed these & a few other things not being available the past 2 weeks ish.

I'm currently really enjoying the Mexican chicken baguette. Feel like it could do witj a little salad in it to make it perfect

• Heart
Greggs £2 for a slice of Pizza and a hot drink after 4pm, isn’t bad for the money.

Admittedly the pizza has been lukewarm/near cold on most occasions.

Went in today for a Mint Mocha but ended up with a 4 pack of Christmas buns due to them having no hot drinks on

I had a luke warm vegan festive bake the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying it hot one day🤞🏼

Reactions: 2