Greggs bakery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like anything from Greggs myself.. Got my son a pasty once, noticed the nails of the woman who served me... They were long and there was so much black dirt in her nails we had to bin it as soon a we got out. I very very rarely eat out, because the not knowing how the food is prepped is a red flag for me (my husband works in the food industry and the stories he tells would horrify you)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I've been enjoying the magic bags from greggs, here greggs are charged for ditching food so now they do these magic bags an it's all food that is going out the next day or only has a few days left on it, it's random what you get but I've enjoyed the majority of what I get, usually get a few rolls/baguettes, yumyums, cakes, pastas, donghnuts etc an it's around £3

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can anyone confirm or deny the rumour that they have permanently discontinued the sausage, bean and cheese melt?! I am hyperventilating here!!!!!!
Hopefully they can make the legendary Festive Bake a permanent menu item instead!

1634145375870.png

Applegreen opened a franchise shop next to the petrol station at the end on my road. It takes an enormous amount of willpower to not pull in a for snack on the way home from work everyday.

And thankfully I leave for work just before 6, so they haven't quite opened yet for breakfast.

I had a cheese salad baguette from there today and it was heaven. I’m still obsessed with their milk choc chip cookies, have to stop myself buying them.

The cheese ploughmans oval is really nice if its too hot for a pasty. I find they use really nice quality salad in greggs.

Reactions: 2
Chicken Oval bites. And the vegan sausage rolls are pretty good. I don't normally eat pastries and cakes so nothing else really

Im partial to a steak bake or a sausage and cheesy bean bake. My local stores dont seem to have the non vegan sausage and bean bakes lately. I like the vegan sausage rolls but vegan cheese Im not keen on so not sure how the bake will be. Has anyone tried it?

The new chicken and stuffing hot baguette is good as are the sticky toffee muffins, theyre new and brilliant.

The Greggs in my town had to stop putting out sandwiches on a morning because people were just running in and nicking them straight off the shelves. Have to ask what they've got behind the counter now.

Crazy place at times is old Greggs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mexican chicken oval bites used to be really good but they changed them recently. The Mexican chicken baguette is nice.

Mexican chicken oval bites used to be really good but they changed them recently. The Mexican chicken baguette is nice.
We dont even have the mexican chicken ovalbites anymore. We do have mexican chicken wraps though and they are so good.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
We dont even have the mexican chicken ovalbites anymore. We do have mexican chicken wraps though and they are so good.
Ah that's a shame, tbh you're not missing much, they've changed the sauce and it's not as good! I do agree, the wrap is so good! It's got some sort of chilli jam?

Ah that's a shame, tbh you're not missing much, they've changed the sauce and it's not as good! I do agree, the wrap is so good! It's got some sort of chilli jam?
Yes its saucy and not at all dry. They dont always have them either which is annoying.

Im partial to a steak bake or a sausage and cheesy bean bake. My local stores dont seem to have the non vegan sausage and bean bakes lately. I like the vegan sausage rolls but vegan cheese Im not keen on so not sure how the bake will be. Has anyone tried it?

The new chicken and stuffing hot baguette is good as are the sticky toffee muffins, theyre new and brilliant.
I have had the vegan sausage, bean and cheese melt a couple of times and really enjoy it. I hate vegan cheese too and it just adds a nice cheesy texture to the beans without adding a weird taste.

Reactions: 1
The Greggs in my town had to stop putting out sandwiches on a morning because people were just running in and nicking them straight off the shelves. Have to ask what they've got behind the counter now.

Crazy place at times is old Greggs.
Do you live in that place where Tesco has positioned security guards on the way OUT and is insisting on seeing a receipt from every customer?

I used to love the Mexican chicken oval (years and years ago) but they became so dry and over the last few years that I'm over them now. I feel like Greggs is somewhere that used to be great but now it's just meh. I do love the Iceland range though, great for a hangover 🤣

Do you live in that place where Tesco has positioned security guards on the way OUT and is insisting on seeing a receipt from every customer?
No not quite that bad lol. The security guards probably wouldn't care here