Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way someone goes through the Catwalk Model Wringer without experiencing any food or body image related issues. It's unbelievably toxic and the pressure to stay thin (even for people like Grace who barely carry an ounce of fat) is immense.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think she has a food obsession or anything, she seems to like food a normal amount and just makes it the centre of her video because it's her biggest interest?
She’s definitely weirdly obsessed with food? I don’t think that necessarily makes her anorexic. She’s somehow aware of every new food product they release in every supermarket and fast food place, and rushes out to try them all, buys way too many snacks just for the sake of trying them. I think it’s definitely an unusual obsession, especially considering she actually has a degree in baking, and some skill in that department. The food content on her channel could be focused on recipes etc but it seems like her area of interest is supermarket junk food 🤣 I think it’s a little odd

Reactions: 4
There's no way someone goes through the Catwalk Model Wringer without experiencing any food or body image related issues. It's unbelievably toxic and the pressure to stay thin (even for people like Grace who barely carry an ounce of fat) is immense.
I think she mentioned once that they wanted her to lose weight.

• Wow
I know everyone thinks she wonderful on here, but I find It cringe at how immature she is and how her family treat her like a little girl.

Reactions: 12
I know everyone thinks she wonderful on here, but I find It cringe at how immature she is and how her family treat her like a little girl.
I wonder how much of it is the positive attitude she tries to put on, though, ad the fact that she is so limited in what she shares. I mean sure, she lives at home, doesn't have a job outside of YouTube, hasn't had a relationship, but she's also friends with people like Honour (not my fav, but seems independent, "sexy" and mature). At least she cooks and seems to do some of the chores.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely weirdly obsessed with food? I don’t think that necessarily makes her anorexic. She’s somehow aware of every new food product they release in every supermarket and fast food place, and rushes out to try them all, buys way too many snacks just for the sake of trying them. I think it’s definitely an unusual obsession, especially considering she actually has a degree in baking, and some skill in that department. The food content on her channel could be focused on recipes etc but it seems like her area of interest is supermarket junk food 🤣 I think it’s a little odd
I don't particularly think she is obsessed with food but she realises this is what her audience wants to see, a big portion of them seem to be people in recovery from EDs and like to see someone eat without worrying about nutrition/weight etc

Reactions: 5
THIS. There's nothing wrong with being into grocery shopping but she takes it to another level. It's not even bad, but it's strange.

She is a niche, though: model who obsesses over junk food.

Reactions: 2
As mentioned above, a lot of Grace’s follows are people recovering from an ED. Which I’m sure she’s well aware of. I’m just confused as to who she’s aiming for with her latest video? Like, I certainly am not interested in a £300 air fryer? I don’t know anyone who would to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As mentioned above, a lot of Grace’s follows are people recovering from an ED. Which I’m sure she’s well aware of. I’m just confused as to who she’s aiming for with her latest video? Like, I certainly am not interested in a £300 air fryer? I don’t know anyone who would to be honest. 🤷‍♀️
neither,Ihaven't watched but was the airfryer gifted?

I don't think she's aiming it at anyone. It's a bit like Sorted Food - they review gadgets because it's a google search goldmine. For people who are thinking of buying one, they'll hunt for a video review of it. Granted, it's not her core audience, but it's a decent somewhat-evergreen video idea

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed the video and am seriously considering buying one. 😅 I am presuming I'm not alone!

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is that she said the air fryer was bought because their oven broke. But at the end of the video she did the slow cooker test and compared the dish with one she said was cooked in their oven? So I dont know if it was broken and fixed and she's keeping the air fryer or if it was just for the interim?

I feel like her viewers are probably multi-faceted. I actually loved that video becuase I listened to a podcast about air fryers a few months ago and they said the Sage one was the best. So it was cool to see Grace, a home cook, review all the different functions!

I thought this was the rave thread 😂
Well the other one is in the Rave About section whereas this one isn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.