Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if this is harsh but her mother really annoys me sometimes. Especially when trying the food she makes. Obvs everyone has an opinion but her dad is always like I guess the encouraging one and he’s funny af ahah but her mum seems very critical which is shown in Grace though which I kinda like that grace critiques things and has a proper opinion on what she likes and dislikes

Reactions: 7
Idk if this is harsh but her mother really annoys me sometimes. Especially when trying the food she makes. Obvs everyone has an opinion but her dad is always like I guess the encouraging one and he’s funny af ahah but her mum seems very critical which is shown in Grace though which I kinda like that grace critiques things and has a proper opinion on what she likes and dislikes
i agree, i feel so bad for her sometimes when her mom comments on her food and projects!

Reactions: 5
I think if you can't trust your mum to tell you the brutal truth who can you trust. I like the fact her mum just tells the truth so when she says its 10 out of 10 or something is lovely. You know she's being honest

Reactions: 30
I don't think her mum is harsh, I think she just gives constructive criticism so Grace can make it better the next time. I can see how she sometimes comes across like she can't just let Grace get on with it but that might be because Grace is the baby of the family idk

Reactions: 11
I dont think she is harsh, just honest. I have lovely parents but they wouldnt just praise me for doing something. They are bery supportive but if I ask them their opinion they will be honest.

Reactions: 8
I dont think she is harsh, just honest. I have lovely parents but they wouldnt just praise me for doing something. They are bery supportive but if I ask them their opinion they will be honest.
yeah I agree, I think she just comes across as "negative" as she isn't as enthusiastic etc as the dad, who has more of a personality like grace

Reactions: 3
In her latest video shes wasting so much cake! Id never buy a cake that expensive. Lol. I know she said shes going to give the leftover cake to a school, but will they really take that, in the current covid situation? I think grace does waste quite a lot of food and buys alot more then she needs especially as theres only 3 in the house now.

Reactions: 10
I think her mum can be, but I thought she was really great in the latest video. I think she’s much more comfortable off camera, the one where she seemed worst to me was that date one and I think it was just because she was uncomfortable.

I couldn’t tell whether she meant she’d given the rest of these cakes to her friends or previous ones, surely they must have given away some though or they’d be sick of the sight of cake now 😂 it was a really fun video though, the dynamic between Grace and her dad is fab.

Reactions: 2
In her latest video shes wasting so much cake! Id never buy a cake that expensive. Lol. I know she said shes going to give the leftover cake to a school, but will they really take that, in the current covid situation? I think grace does waste quite a lot of food and buys alot more then she needs especially as theres only 3 in the house now.
yeah I thought that, even without covid there is very little chance any school would take something half eaten, even homeless shelters wouldn't

Reactions: 10
I do sort of wish she would have just arranged slices or something similar because that is a lot of cake, even if she is able to give it away after. It was a fun video nonetheless though I did prefer when she created cakes her friends designed than just buying a bunch of premade cakes. I can't imagine how much food she's given people over the years but it must be quite a lot.

Reactions: 1
Aren't her mum and dad both teachers? Maybe they take some of the leftover bakes to give to other staff, a lot are still having to work in the schools and not remote at the moment

Reactions: 18
Yep I work in a school and we all still bake and bring it in, it keeps up moral and most of the time we can’t socially distance or wear mask as we work with children who have been excluded from mainstream school.

Reactions: 15
You can definitely see how she was a model. Very natural beauty.
yeah she really is, I like how she was a model but doesn't seem at all shallow/obsessed with her appearance, I get why she didn't continue with it tbh. I have to say I hate those pjs though!

Reactions: 17
yeah she really is, I like how she was a model but doesn't seem at all shallow/obsessed with her appearance, I get why she didn't continue with it tbh. I have to say I hate those pjs though!
I think one of the reasons is because it is an industry that centres around being obsessed with your appearance! I also recall her saying she didn't like those kind of aspects about it, e.g. when she would be told she was too thin or too big.

I also hate those pjs aha.

Reactions: 2