Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not expecting anyone to reveal this Chris' name or handle for anything but how was this Chris found? Tagged in something? Commented on something?

Not expecting anyone to reveal this Chris' name or handle for anything but how was this Chris found? Tagged in something? Commented on something?
I personally just noticed she followed someone new when I clicked on her following list. I assume most people who know probably did the same.

Reactions: 2
Why do people ask this so often? There really is no evidence of this at all
She's rail thin. Really, really skinny for a 25 year old. She's completely flat chested and all her clothes are hanging off her.
Yet most of her vlogs are food related.
Is she throwing it all up?

Reactions: 1
She's rail thin. Really, really skinny for a 25 year old. She's completely flat chested and all her clothes are hanging off her.
She doesn’t obsess about food though, as someone with an eating disorder it is clear she doesn’t. She has always been thin and tbh all of her family seem to eat a lot

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t obsess about food though, as someone with an eating disorder it is clear she doesn’t. She has always been thin and tbh all of her family seem to eat a lot
Lol - "she doesn't obsess about food"? - most of her vlogs are about food.

Look - I don't care - if she's sticking her two fingers down her throat and chucking it all up before her nightly bath, it's no skin off my nose.
Her life appears to be very immature, disordered, sheltered and abnormal though.

• Sick
Lol - "she doesn't obsess about food"? - most of her vlogs are about food.

Look - I don't care - if she's sticking her two fingers down her throat and chucking it all up before her nightly bath, it's no skin off my nose.
Her life appears to be very immature, disordered, sheltered and abnormal though.
I would hazard a guess you have never had an eating disorder because if you did her behaviour really doesn’t come across as the obsessive level that comes with one. Also (and I have never counted ) but the amount she eats doesn’t come across as excessive tbh and generally healthy

Reactions: 15
I'm sure she just has a really fast metabolism, I'm 18 and am pretty much as thin as she is even though I've tried many times to gain weight. There's nothing wrong with me, just my metabolism so it's likely the same for Grace

Reactions: 6
Eeek again with the eating disorder comments. Can we normalise people eating healthily/normal sized food portions because they want to be healthy and have a long, joyous life and not label them with an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sure she just has a really fast metabolism, I'm 18 and am pretty much as thin as she is even though I've tried many times to gain weight. There's nothing wrong with me, just my metabolism so it's likely the same for Grace
And she is quite active in an incidental way, always dancing around etc

It's rare but definetly possible to be super skinny naturally without any issues with food. I had a couple of friends at school who were super thin but ate really well and deffo didnt have Ed's. That's when they were 16-18.. we are now early 30s and age seems to have slowed down their metabolism as they are curvier size!

Reactions: 9
Personally did always think Grace's dairy allergy was strange. Wasn't allowed any dairy in the slightest and now she seems to eat it in pretty fair amounts.

Personally did always think Grace's dairy allergy was strange. Wasn't allowed any dairy in the slightest and now she seems to eat it in pretty fair amounts.
that for me was weird admittedly, i am diary intolerant and there is no way i could go from eating none at all to eating so much, even if i took my lacra de pills. it was also weird how she never adressed it. i know that intollerances can change (also in my won experience)but i was never aware of an allergy changing so much in an adult

Reactions: 3
She was literally a model, it's clear that she has a fast metabolism and her body type is naturally that thin

Yeah. I'm anorexic (relapse, yay), and Grace is certainly not anorexic.
I have friends who are stick thin like her and they're so healthy (you can tell she's healthy- I look so ill). One of my friends looks just like Grace and she's had two children - two beautifully healthy children, and my friend still looks like Grace without even trying. Just good genes.
Grace also has no food phobias at all. I'm too scared to touch a jar of peanut butter without gloves.

The girl is fine. Please don't throw accusations of EDs around when you have no personal experience of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah. I'm anorexic (relapse, yay), and Grace is certainly not anorexic.
I have friends who are stick thin like her and they're so healthy (you can tell she's healthy- I look so ill). One of my friends looks just like Grace and she's had two children - two beautifully healthy children, and my friend still looks like Grace without even trying. Just good genes.
Grace also has no food phobias at all. I'm too scared to touch a jar of peanut butter without gloves.

The girl is fine. Please don't throw accusations of EDs around when you have no personal experience of it.
Exactly. I am so sorry for your relapse, ihope you manage to get better soon. Wishing you all the best ❤ (On a lighter note I think peanut butter is overrated I do not get the fuss 😂)

• Heart
I don't get it, sure she's slim and has a tall athletic frame but she doesn't look unhealthy at all. Definitely not alarm bells ringing sort of thin! She seems to me to have a very healthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 9
that for me was weird admittedly, i am diary intolerant and there is no way i could go from eating none at all to eating so much, even if i took my lacra de pills. it was also weird how she never adressed it. i know that intollerances can change (also in my won experience)but i was never aware of an allergy changing so much in an adult
I personally think she was just intolerant and used allergy wrongly (not in a deliberate way at all), then wasn't sure how to roll back properly from that. I think that's also why at first she had the dairy sort of appearing by stealth in her videos. The daft thing about it all is, if she'd just said "I used the wrong word by mistake, I was intolerant and it's passing now so I'm building up" I don't think it would ever have been questioned but it became a thing because of the discrepancy.

Someone said on the other thread that she seems to want to be half in/half out on the sharing and I think that was also evident with the dairy thing, she wanted to share and mention it at first then didn't, and seemed to resent people asking. Which is fine, obviously you don't have to share anything you don't want to, but if it's a big thing then not, people are going to ask. Similarly with the hint dropping re:boyfriend.

Her whole family are relatively tall and that means she's a lot taller than she sometimes seems on videos, that and just a naturally good metabolism likely explains her shape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.