Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker here!!

i don't know why but this suddenly occurred to me- what if she had a super quick wedding and that's why she was completely offline?
that is a very good point! shotgun wedding?!

Reactions: 5
Honeymoon in Amsterdam with Wittol the Seal as well? 😂😂😂

The photo of that bleeping seal on the veg in the supermarket makes me ill. I could look past a teddy to comfort you for sleep etc at a push but taking it out and about and photoing it in public 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are the chances she has more chemistry with her plushies than her man? Or am I being too mean 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But isn't Halloween based on celtic celebrations so in Ireland,Scotland etc it makes sense?
Yes its based on celtic pagan celebrations. Im irish and when i was in primary school the Church was still very much involved in schools not so much now, but anyway we werent allowed to hang up halloween decorations in the class room because it went against god blah blah, i went to both protestant and Catholic primary schools growing up and it was the protestant school that would not allow the celebration of halloween, in the Catholic school we were allowed dress up etc so less strict. Im not sure what side of Christianity graces religion falls under

Reactions: 4
Her being engaged just seems so odd, I am happy for her if she's happy. But I feel it was like an arranged marriage and there both Christians. I feel she's rushing it as her siblings have partners. I also think her sisters marriage was arranged with a Christian. However I don't think Jesse's is. There's no rush for her.

Reactions: 14
Her being engaged just seems so odd, I am happy for her if she's happy. But I feel it was like an arranged marriage and there both Christians. I feel she's rushing it as her siblings have partners. I also think her sisters marriage was arranged with a Christian. However I don't think Jesse's is. There's no rush for her.
Oh yeah the sisters most defo was too, her husband is the son of their church leaders (and if not son then defo a relative as they all have the same last name)

Reactions: 5
All of these poses would be find if she had been spending time drinking or in coffee shops...to be sober and do this is so cringe

Reactions: 8
Mature enough to be ENGAGED to be MARRIED. But not mature enough to not need a cuddly toy seal on holiday (I'd understand if it was a cuddly toy from birth, but it's literally new)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All of these poses would be find if she had been spending time drinking or in coffee shops...to be sober and do this is so cringe
She doesn't like coffee but it won't surprise me if she visits starbucks 5 times on this trip getting drinks and declaring them rank after one sip on every occasion

Reactions: 11
I just love the fact that she’s knowingly or unknowingly (more likely let’s face it) named her seal after an old term for cuckold 😂😂😂 Entirely bored of her content now. I miss the stuff she put out in lockdown / before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stuff did used to be so entertaining and even informative at times. Now it’s just “watch me go places and buy things”, it gets soulless (which is a dramatic term considering we’re talking about YouTube videos but Yknow).

Reactions: 16
Jesse is also Christian and his wife is Christian too (I saw his wife's friend post something about God when they got married)

I don't think any of the Booths had "arranged" marriages but they were all expected to marry Christians, yes. And I think they all are so devout that that's what they wanted to do anyway.

I don't think any of them feel pushed to do what they're doing, they're fully immersed in it and happy about it.

(This doesn't mean I agree with it all, I just don't think any of them have felt forced or had arranged marriages)

Reactions: 7
Soulless consumerism seems to be the default for all channels like Grace's, I think most can all agree she peaked in lockdown and it was down from there.
Jesse is also Christian and his wife is Christian too (I saw his wife's friend post something about God when they got married)

I don't think any of the Booths had "arranged" marriages but they were all expected to marry Christians, yes. And I think they all are so devout that that's what they wanted to do anyway.

I don't think any of them feel pushed to do what they're doing, they're fully immersed in it and happy about it.

(This doesn't mean I agree with it all, I just don't think any of them have felt forced or had arranged marriages)
Yeah, I do feel like Grace put pressure on herself once both her siblings were married though and felt the clock ticking. And there's an unspoken expectation in the family that if you're going to be with someone you may as well be married.

Reactions: 4
Both her siblings seemed to get married within a year of engagement so I fully expect Grace will be married by the end of 2023.

Maybe she had go quiet because plans are already in progress 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.