Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't like coffee but it won't surprise me if she visits starbucks 5 times on this trip getting drinks and declaring them rank after one sip on every occasion
The ‘coffee shops’ in Amsterdam are where you can buy and smoke weed, incase you didn’t know! Usually you can sit inside them and smoke, etc. there are a few normal, actual coffee shops too though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘coffee shops’ in Amsterdam are where you can buy and smoke weed, incase you didn’t know! Usually you can sit inside them and smoke, etc. there are a few normal, actual coffee shops too though 🤣
For anyone planning an Amsterdam trip in the future: coffeeshops are for smoking, cafes are for coffee lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just found this thread!! Why is she in Amsterdam in all places and with Honor of all people? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I think of grace in Amsterdam all I can think of are those tv shows where Amish people move to New York and try living like normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They'll walk down the red light district with Grace covering her eyes. Honor doing that weird gurny smile in the camera and thinking it's oh so hilarious.

• Haha
When I think of grace in Amsterdam all I can think of are those tv shows where Amish people move to New York and try living like normal people
Haha she’s on her Rumspringa! Will she go back and commit to the church or will she run for the hills…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn she stayed in Soho House. I wonder if her or Honor are members?

Also, I would like to complain that Honor's name is spelt Honor not Honour when they are British.

Reactions: 19
Why is she in Amsterdam with honor? This girl 🤦🏻‍♀️ nothing wrong with holidaying with your gal pals, but she’s literally *just* got engaged…where 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 her 👏🏻 boyfriend????

Grace and Honor together make my skin crawl, couldn't bear to watch their NYC vlogs. I am curious what they'll actually be doing there though, considering Grace is on the prudish side

Reactions: 16
Is anyone here surprised that she didn’t plan ahead and book tickets for the Van Gogh museum?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Also, I would like to complain that Honor's name is spelt Honor not Honour when they are British.
definitely one of them is a member I would say, it is difficult to get reservations without being one (not impossible but..)

Exactly, never plans anything for trips, doesn't even read descriptions for online purchases. I am really intrigued as to what she does all day now. Is she still doing French classes? She hasn't mentioned it in a while
She’s still doing them - she mentioned having a French class in the new Amsterdam vlog!

I’m guessing Honor must be a member, she seems to work in music in some capacity and must move in those circles. I can’t imagine Grace forking out for a membership or ever visiting a house by herself! I don’t know if they’d allow Wittol as her plus one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a weird involved dream about staying with Grace and her family (I’ll spare you the details lol).

Watching the Amsterdam vlog - it’s infuriating that Grace will get a stroopwaffle, complain about it, then comment that she ate the entire thing. I don’t know why that bothered me so much. But who whines about a treat like that?!

legit disappointed they didn’t actually give any real reviews or even the names of most of the places they went. What a pointless video.

Reactions: 12
What surprises me about the Amsterdam video is the fact that it aims to be food-focused, yet she's not chosen the most exciting or unique places to eat at. She'll go out of her way to try viral TikTok food in London but eats pasta, pizza, ramen and Vietnamese food in Amsterdam, all of which she could find anywhere in London. Feels really shallow to me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.