Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The personal things be kind is a catch all for anything. It's just an influencers way of saying I didn't post, bleeping accept it. Not saying something hasn't happened, but it's a good covers all excuse. Oddly enough I can't get out of my job whenever I fancy with that line!

Reactions: 25
Some IG stories too. Looks like she’s back. Whatever has been going on / whatever her reasons were I hope all is okay and she’s doing well.

View attachment 1869080
Is this the only explanation? God I can understand not wanting to broadcast your life but I don’t understand why you would want to do YouTube even if you’re going to reveal absolutely nothing about your life. I honestly don’t think I can stomach another camera-in-face, I-went-to-the-supermarket vlog again. I’m not saying my life is exciting, but I’m also not trying to support myself on the force of my personality.
My bet is on a fight with the fiancé about private v public (this his socials being locked down) and she took some time to regroup. Which would actually be mature of her? She still has the ring on though, so it can’t be that bad.

Reactions: 13
Since someone was posting her fiance's photo/name etc on TikTok maybe someone took even a step further than that and contacted him and it freaked them out or something.

Reactions: 1
Is it actually a recently filmed video though? I didn’t think she wore nail polish all that often but she’s got the same powder blue polish from the IG video of her trying sweets, and also the pic of her in the garden holding Banksy. So maybe it was filmed a while ago or she’s just painting her nails more frequently now cos she’s got a ring on her finger to show off 😆
Yeh it doesn't at all seem recently filmed, I only watched hLf and gVe up, she seemed to do no research into the boxes (as usual I guess) but she must have got them around the same time as the others she ordered I doubt it would be weeks and weeks later

Since someone was posting her fiance's photo/name etc on TikTok maybe someone took even a step further than that and contacted him and it freaked them out or something.
I presume it is this but if it is it really indicates the fact that they got engaged very quickly, surely he should have realised her whole career is literally broadcasting her personal life online?

Looks like the comment on her insta that was super personal has been deleted... wonder whether that has any significance.

Looks like the comment on her insta that was super personal has been deleted... wonder whether that has any significance.
I mean I'd delete it whether it's true or not, it's out of line to say something like that

Reactions: 9
I never saw the comment. Can someone tell me what it was along the lines of if it’s too personal to share a screenshot ?

Well I was glad to see her back but the new video turned out to be as much of a disappointment as you’d expect. She starts the video by saying there are several subscription boxes she wanted to include but they wouldn’t arrive on time. Cool. Either film the video at a later date or leave them out? Why is she obsessed with giving a run-down of what WON’T be in the video? One of the “subscription boxes” wasn’t even a subscription box service, just a recurring delivery service from hotel chocolat. She acts disappointed as though it’s a failing of the company, when it is in fact her inability to do the tiniest amount of research. When she shows the deli box, supposedly her favourite, she forgets the crackers and doesn’t taste test anything. The cherry on top is at the end when she tells us about the Liberty subscription box that hasn’t arrived. She included it in the thumbnail, and it’s the main reason I actually watched the video. But it’s not here! And she says it was confusing and she couldn’t understand why it wasn’t here. A cursory search, and several comments on your the video, shows that it comes every 3 months and the monthly fee is redeemed against beauty purchases in store. How is she so I capable of researching the content of her videos. And how are her subscribers always so happy with such mediocre efforts??

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else had Grace appear on their Video adverts? Feels like every video I watch she is the Ad 😳🤦‍♀️ Apparently the company are working with Grace and asking everyone to do a questionnaire or something!🤯
I'm on youtube premium so I don't get ads but this is interesting to see! What is the ad for?

I'm on youtube premium so I don't get ads but this is interesting to see! What is the ad for?
It’s to try and get us to do a questionnaire / survey about getting our voices heard .. mentions “ Take part” a lot .. looks like it’s the name of a possible app or website .. but she is currently all over my YouTube and the only ad I am getting 🤯

It’s to try and get us to do a questionnaire / survey about getting our voices heard .. mentions “ Take part” a lot .. looks like it’s the name of a possible app or website .. but she is currently all over my YouTube and the only ad I am getting 🤯
Also looks like it’s linked to the BBC in some way 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone else had Grace appear on their Video adverts? Feels like every video I watch she is the Ad 😳🤦‍♀️ Apparently the company are working with Grace and asking everyone to do a questionnaire or something!🤯
came here just to post this! I have just watched 2 you tube videos in a row, both with this ad beforehand

came here just to post this! I have just watched 2 you tube videos in a row, both with this ad beforehand
It’s frustrating and reminds me of that Lego duplo YouTube ad from a couple of years ago .. tgg he e advert was everywhere 😩🤯 .. grace keeps appearing half way through my videos now 🤦‍♀️

Never have I ever seen someone who doesn't suit an engagement ring more than this gal. I know that sounds so daft but it's all I can focus on in her videos, it seems so out of place because she's so child like.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s frustrating and reminds me of that Lego duplo YouTube ad from a couple of years ago .. tgg he e advert was everywhere 😩🤯 .. grace keeps appearing half way through my videos now 🤦‍♀️
making up for all of the vlogmas videos we didn't get I guess :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.