Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it's approaching second week of January. I wonder if she's even bothered doing a Christmas vlog this year or if her engagement has consumed any remaining interest in vlogging and she thought why bother uploading what little footage she likely has. Half her brand is Christmas though and it's weird if she doesn't upload a christmas day vlog after doing so for the past several years
Exactly. I discovered Grace when she was doing things like Christmas in July. She’s not done that for years now, and her Xmas vlogs have become a shadow of their former selves. It totally winds me up when she claims on camera to be getting emotional thinking of Christmas because in reality I think she can’t be arsed now.

To be honest, the more I watched of Grace, the more I got infuriated that she constantly has the camera on her own gurning face, instead of showing the viewer more of what was actually happening at that time. I continued to follow over my love of all things Christmas so I guess I’m a sucker for punishment 😂

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the title of the YouTube video where Chloe says her outfit is too revealing and she needs self respect?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
it's one of the many "followers pick the outfit/asos try on hau", it's one of the older ones

Reactions: 1
That Church is odd to me, maybe it's just the Irish Catholic in me, but I didn't even those very 'American' club-atmospheric churches existed on this side of the Atlantic. Very big culture clash!

Reactions: 14
That Church is odd to me, maybe it's just the Irish Catholic in me, but I didn't even those very 'American' club-atmospheric churches existed on this side of the Atlantic. Very big culture clash!
Now sure where you are in the UK but there are lots of them in certain parts of london now!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the title of the YouTube video where Chloe says her outfit is too revealing and she needs self respect?
I think it's this one beginning at about 11.09 tbf I didn't hear her say she needs self respect but she did have a strong opinion and say something about it needing a top underneath

I'm trying to find the other one, I can't remember if it's on Grackle or extra grack but I feel like it was 'dressing out of my comfort zone'

Now sure where you are in the UK but there are lots of them in certain parts of london now!
I live in Ireland, but am in the UK often enough - they're just so odd looking to me. Back in my church going days, it was all trying not to sleep while standing up and kneeling at the appropriate times.

These one look like Les Mills spin classes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's this one beginning at about 11.09 tbf I didn't hear her say she needs self respect but she did have a strong opinion and say something about it needing a top underneath

I'm trying to find the other one, I can't remember if it's on Grackle or extra grack but I feel like it was 'dressing out of my comfort zone'
i couldn't hear anything about self respect either, but what I found interesting what her asking Jesse's opinion as a guy, and it was "depends who is wearing it" for me it seemed fine (in terms of modesty) as grace is quite flat chested but for some reason I found his opinion really struck me? like who based on figure? based on it not being my sister? would be interested to know what he meant

i couldn't hear anything about self respect either, but what I found interesting what her asking Jesse's opinion as a guy, and it was "depends who is wearing it" for me it seemed fine (in terms of modesty) as grace is quite flat chested but for some reason I found his opinion really struck me? like who based on figure? based on it not being my sister? would be interested to know what he meant
That stood out to me too. I hope he meant it's just not her usual style as opposed to a slight on her figure.

I live in Ireland, but am in the UK often enough - they're just so odd looking to me. Back in my church going days, it was all trying not to sleep while standing up and kneeling at the appropriate times.

These one look like Les Mills spin classes!
whenever I see them online or whatever it reminds me of the kind of "crowd madness" that dictatorships try and stoke up, all very loud and hysterical. Not sure about her church but I know a lot of them give insane donations as well, I am Catholic and at chuch we would give a couple of pounds at collection, those churches earn loads from donations though.
Random but for the first time the other day I was on a London bus that had an ad for a preacher and his church in one of these kind of churches on the back :oops: something I had NEVER seen in London before

Reactions: 4
For a model not that much actually looks good on her in the specific styling videos, she’s very square and boyish. In the video where she paid a stylist pretty much everything the stylist chose did not suite her at all. I’m just pleased that the Victorian ghost outfits have calmed down a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yeah but I don’t want to give her more views and encourage her to think she can just coast on old videos 😂 /jk

Reactions: 3
Another subscription box review from Grace finally. Looks like Christmas is officially cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it actually a recently filmed video though? I didn’t think she wore nail polish all that often but she’s got the same powder blue polish from the IG video of her trying sweets, and also the pic of her in the garden holding Banksy. So maybe it was filmed a while ago or she’s just painting her nails more frequently now cos she’s got a ring on her finger to show off 😆

Chloe got her those baby blue gel nails for the engagement, they could probably last a while. It was a severely full video

Chloe got her those baby blue gel nails for the engagement, they could probably last a while. It was a severely full video
Dull*

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Some IG stories too. Looks like she’s back. Whatever has been going on / whatever her reasons were I hope all is okay and she’s doing well.

8DC0922F-F410-4DEC-AE4B-5F2BBD15666A.png

At a time where most people, me included, are trying to cut down unnecessary expenses as much as possible… this is yet again nice and tone deaf 👌🏻

Reactions: 13
I caaaan’t she looks like a child trying on her mums rings 😭

On a diff topic do we think this commenter is a weirdo making things up or could that really be the case?
Going by Grace’s most recent story... If that commenter reads here, listen up. One; it is not your business to speak about/publicly comment other’s private family details like that, you need to reevaluate how you go about life and should be ashamed of yourself. Two; you should probably tell your “friend” that she should listen to her lectures more intently because the first thing you learn before going on any placement is to keep your mouth firmly shut about anything you see or hear. As a healthcare professional, I am disgusted to know that a student is absorbing PRIVATE information on families and feeding it to their friends as gossip. What is wrong with some people.

Reactions: 4
Going by Grace’s most recent story... If that commenter reads here, listen up. One; it is not your business to speak about/publicly comment other’s private family details like that, you need to reevaluate how you go about life and should be ashamed of yourself. Two; you should probably tell your “friend” that she should listen to her lectures more intently because the first thing you learn before going on any placement is to keep your mouth firmly shut about anything you see or hear. As a healthcare professional, I am disgusted to know that a student is absorbing PRIVATE information on families and feeding it to their friends as gossip. What is wrong with some people.
Personal things could literally be anything though. It’s not even close to confirmation that comment was anything other than made up bollocks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.