Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bro I think I missed a few chapters I am so confused

I watched a video of hers a few months ago and I swear she said she was single??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so happy for her. I love that she kept her relationship so private lol everyone’s baffled

• Heart
Reactions: 5
bro I think I missed a few chapters I am so confused

I watched a video of hers a few months ago and I swear she said she was single??
Not aware of her being engaged, she’s been in a relationship for a little while with some trainee lawyer who she hints about in videos and features his hands. edit, just seen the engagement, she’s majorly rushed into that! Guess it’s the church way!

Reactions: 4
How can u claim someone’s rushed into a relationship …. We don’t know their dynamics or how they work or what they do or how often they see eachother or what stage they’re at lol that’s stupid. Her siblings are all engaged and/or married I think. I don’t think he would’ve proposed if it wasn’t the right time for them lol I’m just surprised she kept a secret this long

• Haha
How can u claim someone’s rushed into a relationship …. We don’t know their dynamics or how they work or what they do or how often they see eachother or what stage they’re at lol that’s stupid. Her siblings are all engaged and/or married I think. I don’t think he would’ve proposed if it wasn’t the right time for them lol I’m just surprised she kept a secret this long
Do we have any idea who he actually is?!

And are they livid together? At the end of the vlog she says he moves her teddies every night

Reactions: 1
Do we have any idea who he actually is?!

And are they livid together? At the end of the vlog she says he moves her teddies every night
Personally no. I thought she was a lesbian cant lie w her bestie so I’m baffled ahah. I don’t think they live together more stay at each other’s. The only thing I think is weird is being engaged n w the intent to be married yet still living at home I feel getting married and/or finding a home at the same time might be a bit much but yk

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming it’s going to be a suuuuper quick wedding, I imagine they’ll be married and living together by March

Reactions: 11
I am really happy for her. I think she kept it private but not secret but I knew there was someone on the scene. She seems so much more sure of herself nowadays I think since he has been around.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this the same boy she first announced was her boyfriend or someone else? Congrats to her💖

Reactions: 3
I thought she broke up with a boy in the summer? I’m so lost. Wish her all the best though

Reactions: 2
I don't watch Grackle anymore because sadly I found her videos boring! However, that one just came up and had to watch.
Really happy for her, wish her all the best.
I think that's just how church folk do it which if it works the great! No shame from me, I'm a single parent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aw, the way she spoke about her fiancé and getting engaged in her vlog was very sweet. I wish her every happiness. (For anyone also reading the CHF threads, can you believe the difference between how Grace and Carrie describe the feeling of being engaged? 🤣)

• Haha
Trainee lawyer is he? That explains why she was in a Clifford Chance hoodie (or similar) a while back!

Reactions: 1
She’s 25 years old and first started referencing him in vlogs over a year ago. I’d say it’s likely she’s known of him for many years within church circles. What’s so rushed about that? I’ll never understand why people feel the need to assess whether the decisions that strangers make in their lives are the right ones or not. There’s enough bad news in the world, and I can see the joy beaming from Grace in her video. Looking forward to wedding content if she shares it with us… I already know her wedding cake is going to be something special.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be honest some of the responses to her engagement have been utterly bizarre, people are acting like her life is basically over, and all she’s going to do now is have kids and be a home maker, she wont ever work now etc…
First of all, if that’s what she wants to do then what is the problem? Secondly, she can obviously still work she wants to, like it’s 2022, women can be mothers and still have careers lmao.
I’m really not a Grace fan at all but some of the things people are saying actually reek of sexism and misogyny.

• Heart
Reactions: 19