Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t disagree, and I do have the benefit of hindsight. If that’s what a woman wants to do then that’s great. I just sometimes think we are conditioned to pursue careers and material things from childhood (or it’s a “waste” or “lazy”) and, really, it’s not always the craic you’re led to believe. You get literally invested and it’s also difficult to break the chain and social status you’ve gained. Your ability and intelligence and opportunity for mixing and networking is still the same whether you hunt down a career or create and develop a stable family unit.

I don’t think Grace is particularly young either. Maybe by today’s standards, but certainly not biologically or historically. Opportunities to experience and do things come at all stages of life too, but becoming pregnant is one of the very few things that does have a time limit.
it’s great if your first relationship you truly do meet the love of your life, I think it’s amazing when it happens for people but I don’t think it’s amazing when it happens in churches when most people marry their first boyfriend/girlfriend and quickly without much dating experience and

Reactions: 2
it’s great if your first relationship you truly do meet the love of your life, I think it’s amazing when it happens for people but I don’t think it’s amazing when it happens in churches when most people marry their first boyfriend/girlfriend and quickly without much dating experience and
Why do you need a lot of dating experience though? You usually have an indication of what you like and don’t like in people before entering a relationship and, while you obviously grow and develop as individuals with some change, it’s not something you discover about a person by having experience of lots of dates before them.

ETA: For transparency, it’s not that I’m against dating a lot or naïve to relationships breaking down - I was married at 25, divorced at 27 and have been married to my second husband for 10 years - but I don’t understand why not dating a lot is a thing that draws criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's politically engaged whatsoever but I definitely don't see her dad as a Tory and he'd probably tell her not to vote Tories. Maybe I'm reading wrong vibes from him though (I know he's on very high wages as a head teacher now if you look him up..£118,370!! So I guess wealth could
RUDDY HELL. My dad was a Headmaster.. he wasn't on anything like that.. is he at a private school? I know someone who has a friend who bankrolled his trip from US to UK recently which included 1 theatre trips, cocktails. a private Heston Blumenthal dining experience. Afternoon tea at the Savoy etc which she must have paid double for everything as she accompanied him. Plus she has yet again flown business class to US for similar.. I looked her up.. she works as a finance manager for a private hospital in London... they must charge some obscene rates to be able to pay her that much... so much profiteering from the sick.. it disgusts me tbh

People figured out who it was and she deleted comments and I think he even unfollowed her on IG so he couldn't be found again.

I saw who it was but I'm going to respect her privacy and it's not very exciting anyway.. it's not anyone we would have seen before. He is Christian and he did go to Durham though.
can't be Jack Edwards could it LOL... cos tbh he gives off a weird asexual vibe also

• Haha
RUDDY HELL. My dad was a Headmaster.. he wasn't on anything like that.. is he at a private school?
No, he's the executive principal at a large academy school on an island on the east coast. it's a long drive from Grace's family home. From what I can tell the school is 'failing' and has seen lots of resignations and he has been brought in to turn it around, and get it up to standard. it sounds like he's doing the role of both the executive and the headmaster and also appears to have been the headmaster and executive principal in various schools for at least 14 years so it's not surprising he's been on such a good salary. there's loads of articles about him out there.

Reactions: 5
Grace is 26 soon, I don't think that is particularly young to want to start thinking about settling down. She hasn't dated before, this is true, but I can't see her settling for someone just because she wants to settle down. I also think it's quite judgemental to think everyone has to have experienced 'life' before marriage and children, as though life ends at that point. It does a great disservice to those women who achieved anything of importance after they got married. I moved in with my partner at 28 and had only been abroad 3 times at that point because life is expensive, I have experienced so much more since then and that is largely to do with having shared expenses.
Please stop judging women for their choices

Reactions: 20
I can’t! Did she seriously go to McDonalds in France to see “how different” it is ?!? 🙄🥲🥲
Trying out mcdonalds in other countries is actually one of my favourite things to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ different countries have different menu items 😂

Reactions: 18
Grace is 26 soon, I don't think that is particularly young to want to start thinking about settling down. She hasn't dated before, this is true, but I can't see her settling for someone just because she wants to settle down. I also think it's quite judgemental to think everyone has to have experienced 'life' before marriage and children, as though life ends at that point. It does a great disservice to those women who achieved anything of importance after they got married. I moved in with my partner at 28 and had only been abroad 3 times at that point because life is expensive, I have experienced so much more since then and that is largely to do with having shared expenses.
Please stop judging women for their choices

Oh she's older than I realised. of all the women in my family, I'm the one who got married the oldest- and I was 25. Which felt ancient at the time because I'd seen all my friends marry at 21. We had a child at 27, which again, I felt like was old, because everyone I knew had kids while I was away at uni. Then I moved to a big city and all the women in my mum and baby classes were in their mid to late 30s and would joke about how I was too young to give up my life to be married and have a family. It's all so subjective and there's still a huge divide in what's normal for different parts of society. Some of my friends had kids in their teens and are much happier, much better parents than some people I know who waited until their 30s. Grace has a good family around her, she'd have good support if she had kids soon. She's lived a life when she was working as a model, just because she acts quite sheltered and boring now, doesn't mean she's never had any experiences nor that she'll never have any again, life doesn't end when you get married and have kids. I grew up super poor, my husband introduced me to all sorts of things I'd never been able to think about before, like working abroad. It might be good for her if she has a boyfriend who'll help her do what she wants.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder what people think constitutes living a life before you settle down anyway. As you say, she had a lot of experiences and travel as a model that we just don't hear much about. She's also gotten to travel quite a bit which many young people could never afford to. Apart from experience dating I don't know what other experiences she could have "missed out on". I don't think anything she'd actually want to experience anyway. She doesn't have any interest in partying or anything particularly wild and I think that's ok.

I also don't think it's a bad idea that she's never moved out from her parents. Most people can't afford to and if she had decided to move out on her own she'd be spending so much money (that she's presumably saving up now for a downpayment on a house). Taz moved to London and probably spends so much money on rent and stuff like that, but also probably makes a lot more money than Grace so can still save. If my parents had lived closer to a city and jobs I may not have moved out until I'd saved more money too. If she never has to spend extortionate amounts of money on rent I commend her.

Her boyfriend is going to be a lawyer I think so maybe they'd even afford a house in London itself, which I know is her dream.

Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie I can’t stand it when people clearly show men’s hands etc in photos and then cry when people try and find out who they are- up there with tagging yourself in a&e and not saying why 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
he must have some patience... being dragged around to a string of bakeries all day and dealing with her dim, overexcited and childish antics..and what is with this constant moaning about needing a wee? It must be like babysitting a toddler.

so much to do see learn and experience in Paris and they just go round bakeries.. zzz also part of the joy of being somewhere abroad or different is to wander around and discover places yourself and see what is out there rather than whats listed on the likes of Trip Advisor etc... that little bakery you just passed on your way to catch the metro to the French barstewards (which looks like a cross between a hipster Greggs and Pret) might have some pastries that are absolutely out of this world..

and for the last time STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A RUDDY SHOP .. they do not have the time nor the inclination to treat everyone that wanders in like the Queen Of Sheba.. plus sidenote as she is in Paris, I think this pretty much confirms that nobody has told her that if you don't give the staff a pleasant greeting as you walk into or even out of a shop etc,, they absolutely loathe it and you will get treated like tit

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I can’t stand it when people clearly show men’s hands etc in photos and then cry when people try and find out who they are- up there with tagging yourself in a&e and not saying why 😂
and voices, a Voice is SO.distinctive anyone who knows him would presumably recognise it

he must have some patience... being dragged around to a string of bakeries all day and dealing with her dim, overexcited and childish antics..and what is with this constant moaning about needing a wee? It must be like babysitting a toddler.

so much to do see learn and experience in Paris and they just go round bakeries.. zzz also part of the joy of being somewhere abroad or different is to wander around and discover places yourself and see what is out there rather than whats listed on the likes of Trip Advisor etc... that little bakery you just passed on your way to catch the metro to the French barstewards (which looks like a cross between a hipster Greggs and Pret) might have some pastries that are absolutely out of this world..

and for the last time STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A RUDDY SHOP .. they do not have the time nor the inclination to treat everyone that wanders in like the Queen Of Sheba.. plus sidenote as she is in Paris, I think this pretty much confirms that nobody has told her that if you don't give the staff a pleasant greeting as you walk into or even out of a shop etc,, they absolutely loathe it and you will get treated like tit
agreed, also complainging about it without exolaining why is pointless. poeples ideas of.good customer service can ne Perry subjective, le alone across different countries

Reactions: 4
In regards to the conversation above, I don't think that anyone is saying she's TOO YOUNG to settle down (although she might be), it's just that she seems so childish. I thinking living on your own or with flatmates can be really beneficial, but it's not just the living on your own. She's clearly never had to budget, never had any bills (maybe a cellphone? maybe?), hasn't done anything with her degree, appears to have done virtually no travelling on her own, has thousands of followers and uses that to talk about outfits and Starbucks (although that might be an act, I think she used to be medially intelligent), appears to have a very childish relationship with her parents (nothing wrong with being close, but the NY video with her mom was hard to watcH). I think it will be a bit of a shame if transitions right into stay-at-home wife and mom, although at least Mommy content would be more interesting.

I also wouldn't be surprised if she just quits the internet when she's married. Her heart clearly isn't in it.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I don't care who the dude is personally, but if Grace constantly features him on the periphery of her videos, has him talking in the background and constantly saying "we're doing this" and "we're doing that" and never acknowledging who she's with in those videos, she shouldn't be shocked when people try to figure out who the hell he is. Give people a mystery, they'll want to solve it. Raise questions and people will look for answers.

And her new video rehashes more content ideas robbed from Josh Weismann in a $1 food challenge. She's gone full ClickforTaz. Time to call it a day, Grace.

In regards to the conversation above, I don't think that anyone is saying she's TOO YOUNG to settle down (although she might be), it's just that she seems so childish. I thinking living on your own or with flatmates can be really beneficial, but it's not just the living on your own. She's clearly never had to budget, never had any bills (maybe a cellphone? maybe?), hasn't done anything with her degree, appears to have done virtually no travelling on her own, has thousands of followers and uses that to talk about outfits and Starbucks (although that might be an act, I think she used to be medially intelligent), appears to have a very childish relationship with her parents (nothing wrong with being close, but the NY video with her mom was hard to watcH). I think it will be a bit of a shame if transitions right into stay-at-home wife and mom, although at least Mommy content would be more interesting.

I also wouldn't be surprised if she just quits the internet when she's married. Her heart clearly isn't in it.
That said click for taz lives alone and seems equally as childish, I really hope it is just an act for both of them tbh

Reactions: 3
I don't understand stand the $1 meals video. They were clearly all alot more than $1?

Reactions: 7
I don't understand stand the $1 meals video. They were clearly all alot more than $1?
I really hate when these budget things where they present a recipe that's under £1 and it turns out the costings take into account a single slice of bread and one single egg. "Oh I'm just using leftover brioche for this since we had some". Well sure, you're not paying more than £1, but whoever bought that loaf of bread did.

Reactions: 15
I really hate when these budget things where they present a recipe that's under £1 and it turns out the costings take into account a single slice of bread and one single egg. "Oh I'm just using leftover brioche for this since we had some". Well sure, you're not paying more than £1, but whoever bought that loaf of bread did.
Agreed, so misleading. In general these are mostly ridiculous anyway as the cost of ingredients differs quite a bit from place to place, even within one country