Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I'm sure the avocado alone cost more than £1 in that rice meal. And you can't buy chicken for less than £1 either 🤔

I'm sure there's some sort of logic too it, if you're maybe feeding 5 people for $5 or something but she should have been clearer!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but in her new vlog saying she signed up for a stained glass window making class.. tell me u have too much time on ur hands without telling us

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could be wrong but I get the feeling things aren't going well with that fella (she was seeing )

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but in her new vlog saying she signed up for a stained glass window making class.. tell me u have too much time on ur hands without telling us
hahaha I know a few people that make stained glass and they're all retired ....

I could be wrong but I get the feeling things aren't going well with that fella (she was seeing )
What makes you say that?

I'm in my early 30s and I love stained glass. My parents' home has beautiful stained glass windows, and stained glass is very popular around here, even among younger people. Few years ago i got my mother a very beautiful stained glass butterfly, handmade by an artist, it's stunning when the sunlight hits it just right. I would love to make stained glass ornaments or windows. It's actually really difficult and very very very expensive. It's not something to look down upon.

I'm in my early 30s and I love stained glass. My parents' home has beautiful stained glass windows, and stained glass is very popular around here, even among younger people. Few years ago i got my mother a very beautiful stained glass butterfly, handmade by an artist, it's stunning when the sunlight hits it just right. I would love to make stained glass ornaments or windows. It's actually really difficult and very very very expensive. It's not something to look down upon.
Yeah reading that I was like damn... that sounds like my idea of fun tbh 😂 and Im 24!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh I'd rather she was signing up for classes and stuff with her free time than sitting around the house complaining that her life is so hectic like a lot of other influencers.

Reactions: 24
hahaha I know a few people that make stained glass and they're all retired ....

What makes you say that?
i got a little baffled too.. she seems to have started all this taking myself on a date type thing. and doing classes to distract etc

.. perhaps his parents didn't like her or something. presume that is why they visited in France.. i think in these ultra religious families its a bit thing if your parents approve of your partner.. I know my friend whose parents are Mormon used to keep trying to set her up with nice Mormon lads and marry her off .. luckily now she is engaged and to be married this summer.. he's not a Mormon...

Reactions: 6
i got a little baffled too.. she seems to have started all this taking myself on a date type thing. and doing classes to distract etc

.. perhaps his parents didn't like her or something. presume that is why they visited in France.. i think in these ultra religious families its a bit thing if your parents approve of your partner.. I know my friend whose parents are Mormon used to keep trying to set her up with nice Mormon lads and marry her off .. luckily now she is engaged and to be married this summer.. he's not a Mormon...
I don't think anything has changed with the bf, it's not long after they went to France together. She did do a "taking myself on a date" video but did mention in the video that you should have those days even if you have a partner (she also doesn't mention she's single in it, which I think she used to in those types of videos).

I think things are going well, especially if she’s now taking French classes. They might have discussed moving to France or she may have noticed it awkward to interact with his parents.

Here’s the link to the non-rave thread.

Says a lot when your thread has no comments for over a month....have we all stopped watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Says a lot when your thread has no comments for over a month....have we all stopped watching 😂
I think her non rave thread gets posted in regularly. I don’t often have much to say about her because overall I still really like her and her content.

I enjoyed her latest video on the Pullman train - it’s nice to see an influencer review something for the fun of it and not because they’re getting paid.

• Heart
  • Sick
I think her non rave thread gets posted in regularly. I don’t often have much to say about her because overall I still really like her and her content.

I enjoyed her latest video on the Pullman train - it’s nice to see an influencer review something for the fun of it and not because they’re getting paid.
Might just be me, but that dress she wore in that video seemed really unflattering.

Reactions: 4
I know its not her thread, but when did Taz get a tesla?!
Some time this year. I don't think she's confirmed if it's bought, a rental or gifted, but she did a very fake '24 hour Tesla road trip' video a few weeks ago that clearly took place over 36+ hours and contained a lot of staged 'I almost ran out of battery but then I made it to the charger station just in time!' moments. I don't know why she would buy a new car though, since she lives in London and never travels unless it's a gifted holiday abroad.

Reactions: 3
Angelika Oles bought a Tesla and she wouldn't stop complaining about the amount of insurance she had to pay. Not sure if she still owns it (probably), but Taz seems too stingy to buy it. It's probably a long-term partnership. Loads of influencers get one for a few months to promote and use.
Why are we not talking about this in Taz her own thread though?