Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, looks and beauty are quite seasonal (sadly enough). The standard changes every year (or more or less). Remember this was many many years ago, she was still incredibly young (which is wrong on so many levels as well... - but that's not her fault of course).
Nah it’s true, she certainly looks very professional in the photos posted above but yeah I guess she was a lot younger in those. I guess I’m just looking at her now and she just looks a lot different to me, maybe it’s because she has lost weight and just looks sickly

Reactions: 2
As I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😭 maybe this is perfect for a model but it just doesn’t look stunning to me. It just gives me middle class horse girl and I feel like the models of today have a slightly different look about them tbh, like when I think of models I think of people like Kendal Jenner and Bella Hadid
i mean both of them have had extensive plastic surgery

Reactions: 4
She would look so much better if she got a brace to sort her teeth out they are horrible and then whiten them.

Reactions: 3
I think it is a massive stretch to call her boyfriend a “lawyer”. He is a law student who has recently qualified. I doubt he has even done his LPC yet or worked a day with a firm. Regardless, lawyers can be quirky and fun too. A serious job doesn’t always mean a serious person.

Reactions: 7
I think it is a massive stretch to call her boyfriend a “lawyer”. He is a law student who has recently qualified. I doubt he has even done his LPC yet or worked a day with a firm. Regardless, lawyers can be quirky and fun too. A serious job doesn’t always mean a serious person.
He’s a baby lawyer now but if they get married he’s going to be up there someday. I don’t think it’s crazy they’re together but I do think she needs to develop an independent life, friend circle and interests otherwise she’s going to end up very isolated. She’s going through a very extended teenhood. The first few years in a full time job really help to extend your experiences, learn from people of other ages, and get into the routine of adult life. I can see why a lot of us her age don’t find her relatable any more when her current life was ours at 14-17.

Reactions: 5
He’s a baby lawyer now but if they get married he’s going to be up there someday. I don’t think it’s crazy they’re together but I do think she needs to develop an independent life, friend circle and interests otherwise she’s going to end up very isolated. She’s going through a very extended teenhood. The first few years in a full time job really help to extend your experiences, learn from people of other ages, and get into the routine of adult life. I can see why a lot of us her age don’t find her relatable any more when her current life was ours at 14-17.
I really don’t think she will tbh. She’s a less extreme version of Ruby Granger, found she could make money off of social media so focused on that whilst neglecting to develop in other ways, stunted her development and is now becoming more and more out of touch because everyone has kinda moved on and can’t relate to her content anymore.
I think the life of a youtuber can be really isolating tbf

Reactions: 8
I find it weird she doesn’t hang out with any other influencers her age?? (apart from Taz back in the day but Taz isn’t much better). If I was a youtuber in my twenties I’d milk the tit out of it trying to make connections and hanging out with other cool people

I think it's better not to depend on other influencers/youtubers to be honest. It can get messy pretty quickly

Reactions: 2
I find it weird she doesn’t hang out with any other influencers her age?? (apart from Taz back in the day but Taz isn’t much better). If I was a youtuber in my twenties I’d milk the tit out of it trying to make connections and hanging out with other cool people
tbh we dont know she hasn't tried, what kind of "cool" influencers would want to collab with her based on the content she creates?

Reactions: 1
tbh we dont know she hasn't tried, what kind of "cool" influencers would want to collab with her based on the content she creates?
Yeah her demographic pretty much starts and ends at Taz lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's really appealing for other influencers (apart from Taz)?

She could do a collab with Underrated Hijabi, she has a personality very similar to Grace and appeals to the same 12-16 year old demographic, she's always making 'I only ate x food today' type videos. She's way bigger than Grace though and does more for TikTok. She also has a normal job outside of social media and more of a typical social life from what little she shows.

Grace's content is boring and I wish she'd grow up with her channel and focus on new content. I can see her getting surpassed by younger youtubers/tiktokers who make the same types of videos. Her Costco vlog was just lazy.

She could do a collab with Underrated Hijabi, she has a personality very similar to Grace and appeals to the same 12-16 year old demographic, she's always making 'I only ate x food today' type videos. She's way bigger than Grace though and does more for TikTok. She also has a normal job outside of social media and more of a typical social life from what little she shows.

Grace's content is boring and I wish she'd grow up with her channel and focus on new content. I can see her getting surpassed by younger youtubers/tiktokers who make the same types of videos. Her Costco vlog was just lazy.
I don't watch her often but I really like Underrated Hijabi, her videos are lighthearted and entertaining, she also doesn't do the kind of "clueless" thing both Taz and Grace do, I think this is probably a result of also having a normal job and responsibilities, if you thoguht your employer could watch you wouln't want to come across as so perenially clueless about life imo. The few cooking videos I have seen of hers are good. As you said though she is way bigger than Grace and I don know if I was her I would want to colab with someone like Grace

You and me I think she had a brief relationship but things didn't work out, but everyone on here thinks she has and hAve even married her off to him 😆
isn't she still doing french lessons? Either way, she would be going out with someone similarly religious to her imo, if they are still together I would imagine a short time dating then engagement

isn't she still doing french lessons? Either way, she would be going out with someone similarly religious to her imo, if they are still together I would imagine a short time dating then engagement
Oh she must be still with him if she's do French lesson 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Tbh whether she does or doesn't, she's still gonna end up a good Christian wifey so she's fucked either way 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.