Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that her growing up with her channel would be fun. We talked about this earlier, but her taking on new challenges and/or life skills would be fun to watch. Even if she doesn't move out of her parents' home, there are still a lot of things she can do / learn. I'm talking about finances, learning how to mend things, gardening, learning other skills or new hobbies. Get more into art, difference kinds of sports. There are so many things she could do, she has enough money and I'm sure she can make it entertaining yet grown up.

Reactions: 3
I agree that her growing up with her channel would be fun. We talked about this earlier, but her taking on new challenges and/or life skills would be fun to watch. Even if she doesn't move out of her parents' home, there are still a lot of things she can do / learn. I'm talking about finances, learning how to mend things, gardening, learning other skills or new hobbies. Get more into art, difference kinds of sports. There are so many things she could do, she has enough money and I'm sure she can make it entertaining yet grown up.
A nice cottage core channel would be up her Street

Shame though. Could you imagine a silent baking video with whimsical cutaways? It would be ever so stylish and grown up.
Yes, I can imagine it! But not from her sadly enough. Her editing is lazy as well and nothing fancy or pretty. She doesn't really invest into her channel, like you can clearly tell she doesn't buy nice HD equipment, does nothing to upgrade her mic quality. Does nothing to improve her filming.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I can imagine it! But not from her sadly enough. Her editing is lazy as well and nothing fancy or pretty. She doesn't really invest into her channel, like you can clearly tell she doesn't buy nice HD equipment, does nothing to upgrade her mic quality. Does nothing to improve her filming.
Which is a shame. She is wasting her demographic and they'll out grow her soon.

Reactions: 2
Yeah would have thought all these years the quality of her channel would have improved a bit but it really hasn't. The cuts to editing Grace are always jarring, I don't see her pulling off silent baking, though it would be cool to see her attempt it

Reactions: 4
Literally like a child bleeping something up and panicking that their parents are gonna find out plz 😭🤣🙈

Reactions: 14
Her parents are going to be so angry when they see the state of that bath! Probably best to buy a new one with amount of damage she has caused as the scratches look deep, how did she not notice she was touching the bottom of the bath..

Reactions: 12
Also, who the duck whisks their bath? I’ve just actually processed what she said. What? Is this a thing? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why and how?
🤦‍♀️
"please someone gift me a new bathtub"
wtaf is this, how can you be so stupid?! if i was her parents i would be pissed off

Also, who the duck whisks their bath? I’ve just actually processed what she said. What? Is this a thing? 🤣
it sounds like some stupid tiktok hack that doesn;t work, why would you need to whisk bubble bath?!

Was it a diamond encrusted whisk? I don’t understand how a whisk could do that much damage to the bottom of the bath?
it literally looks like she has scrubbed it with a scowering brush

Reactions: 6
"please someone gift me a new bathtub"
wtaf is this, how can you be so stupid?! if i was her parents i would be pissed off

it sounds like some stupid tiktok hack that doesn;t work, why would you need to whisk bubble bath?!

it literally looks like she has scrubbed it with a scowering brush
I thought it must’ve been a sharp whisk to make marks like that

Reactions: 1
Also if you were going to whisk a bath surely common sense would tell you it would only be the top inch to get air in? Not litres of water?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.