Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh CirceRises I so get you! I used to be the same with Grace and other “humble” influencers. With time, you realise all of them actually live a much better life than us because let’s be real - they make content about their posh lives they can afford because they make said content. They were only like us for a brief amount of time, just when they were getting started. There’s nothing wrong with living with your parents or not conforming to outfits people “should” wear when they’re in their mid twenties (only saying this cos I loooved Grace’s outfits til I read everyone’s posts on here slagging her off for them🤣🫣) and you’re certainly better off not doing drugs either. Your time will come! You won’t be single and living at your parents forever. I mean, at least we don’t have a non rave tattle thread on us🤣

Reactions: 6
Unless she's showing the boyfriend on instragram, I'm pretty sure he's not on the scene.
Think she’s just stopped showing him at all since France, people found his name out and found his Insta and where he went to uni etc after she posted attending his graduation. He probably just is uncomfortable with the attention since he’s now an adult with a real job and doesn’t want all the teens harassing him about anything they find out. She’s always showing off ‘date appropriate’ outfits and doesn’t seem down so I do think they’re together still.

Reactions: 3
I think they're defo still together as she keeps mentioning learning French.

I bet they're together and will be at least engaged by Christmas. My question is what will Grace do next? Will the partner realise there's good money in YouTube (for now) and do as other Youtuber boyfriends have done and quit his job to be on the channel, will Grace pivot to homely Christian content of decorating for each season and having her husband's dinner ready for 5pm or will she get a job outside of YouTube and slowly disappear... Any bets anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they're defo still together as she keeps mentioning learning French.

I bet they're together and will be at least engaged by Christmas. My question is what will Grace do next? Will the partner realise there's good money in YouTube (for now) and do as other Youtuber boyfriends have done and quit his job to be on the channel, will Grace pivot to homely Christian content of decorating for each season and having her husband's dinner ready for 5pm or will she get a job outside of YouTube and slowly disappear... Any bets anyone?
I think there’s defo a chance she could end up transitioning into to some trad wife bullshit

Reactions: 16
He has a masters degree and works as a lawyer i believe, so i doubt he is going to quit his job.
I believe she will be engaged very soon and they will probably buy a house together.

Reactions: 12
Well if they are still together which I'm still not convinced,why not do the travelling stuff with him and not show him, if your in a new relationship you want to stuff together not take your friend !

Probably because it doesn’t look good for lawyers to be harassed by teenagers at every assumed slight towards Grace, she got roasted pretty hard for the France trip where she constantly needed a wee and he seemed like her babysitter

Reactions: 5
Well if they are still together which I'm still not convinced,why not do the travelling stuff with him and not show him, if your in a new relationship you want to stuff together not take your friend !
Probably because he doesn’t want to be shown and Honor does? Don’t think it’s that much deeper really. You can still do stuff with your friends when you’re in a relationship lol.

Reactions: 11
Probably because it doesn’t look good for lawyers to be harassed by teenagers at every assumed slight towards Grace, she got roasted pretty hard for the France trip where she constantly needed a wee and he seemed like her babysitter
It is such a difficult situation isn't it? I would never want to be in vlogs (especially not hers) but it does mean a huge part of her life she is unable to show

Reactions: 2
A lawyer going out with childish grace 😆
Men seem to like women who act and appear younger so not surprised, especially in Church circles 🙃 makes it easier to be the big man of the house #tradwife

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Everyone has their own timelines in life and there's nothing wrong with settling down young if that's what is right for you... but Grace has so often talked about travelling, living overseas, and having a place of her own. It would be sad to see her rush into a traditional marriage just because it is what a lot of her family and peers have done. I think she would benefit so much from doing some extended travel (not weekend trips or family holidays) or living somewhere new.

I just can't imagine Grace going from this teenager filming silly tiktoks living at home to married, living in a place that's not her childhood home. I would like to see her move out though or even just do some solo travel (although she's really not the solo travel type)

Reactions: 7
Absolutely all for people having their own boundaries and choices when it comes to sex and intimacy - I just think that due to Grace’s slightly anxious temperament and sensitivity, the idea of waiting until marriage feels like a recipe for disaster.
I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my wedding if I knew that there was a pressure to lose my virginity later in the evening. And Grace is so child like and gets quite dramatic at the slight bit of discomfort that I don’t see it going well.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely all for people having their own boundaries and choices when it comes to sex and intimacy - I just think that due to Grace’s slightly anxious temperament and sensitivity, the idea of waiting until marriage feels like a recipe for disaster.
I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my wedding if I knew that there was a pressure to lose my virginity later in the evening. And Grace is so child like and gets quite dramatic at the slight bit of discomfort that I don’t see it going well.
I agree, I get it, it's her choice but she's so childlike it seems so foolish to put so much pressure on the situation. Really having some intimacy beforehand would probably help her grow up and know what she wants. There's every chance she'll get married and become a depressed church wife because he doesn't meet up to what she was expecting and it's too late now. Papa Booth comes across as hilarious on videos but I bet he can be a right bossy twit to Mama Booth if he wants to be.

Papa Booth was in the local news where I live last year for being a strict Headteacher and implementing a lot of new rules. Knew I recognised him from somewhere!

Reactions: 4
And Grace is so child like and gets quite dramatic at the slight bit of discomfort that I don’t see it going well.
I've thought this too. I know everyone's different so for some it will hurt more than others but I can only see Grace reacting badly to losing it. It can be very painful so I wouldn't shame anyone for having a dramatic reaction but I can seriously see her shouting "sweet mother of pearl" or one of her other often said phrases

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Papa Booth was in the local news where I live last year for being a strict Headteacher and implementing a lot of new rules. Knew I recognised him from somewhere!

Omg what a prick, demanding parents to actually go to the school and pick up their kids phones after school?? The isle of crappy isn’t exactly filled with middle class parents who are able to just leave work and swan over to their kids school at 3:30 so that their child is able to get their phone back…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine did this. She got married, moved out of home and had sex for the first time all on the same day and is someone who struggles with anxiety. Her body, her choice but my goodness it put so much extra pressure on both of them

Reactions: 8
I've thought this too. I know everyone's different so for some it will hurt more than others but I can only see Grace reacting badly to losing it. It can be very painful so I wouldn't shame anyone for having a dramatic reaction but I can seriously see her shouting "sweet mother of pearl" or one of her other often said phrases
She is always talking about her future kids so I’m guessing she sees it as the trade off.
Also, I’m willing to bet the “troubled” kids at Papa Booths school absolutely hate his goody two shoes kid doing tik tok dances online

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.