Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the stupid made up words she sure and the phrases she’s stolen from tiktok just make her unlikeable. She’s desperately trying to fit in with a group of teenagers that she doesn’t belong to.

Jesse is nice though. It was good to see him for a change.

I wonder how she was treated in school by her peers? Because kids can be cruel and Grace, for lack of a better word, can be quite annoying. Was she so desperate to fit in then? Or did she go to a school with a bunch of sheltered teenagers like herself?

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she was treated in school by her peers? Because kids can be cruel and Grace, for lack of a better word, can be quite annoying. Was she so desperate to fit in then? Or did she go to a school with a bunch of sheltered teenagers like herself?
She doesn't strike me as the kinda person who'd get bullied, after all, she comes from a white middle class family, isn't super weird or in your face like a roblox kid or an emo and she was a model. I can imagine her being a proper weirdo in her Angus, thongs and perfect snogging type of friend group but she's just a really basic person after all

Reactions: 7
She doesn't strike me as the kinda person who'd get bullied, after all, she comes from a white middle class family, isn't super weird or in your face like a roblox kid or an emo and she was a model. I can imagine her being a proper weirdo in her Angus, thongs and perfect snogging type of friend group but she's just a really basic person after all
Maybe it depends the area you're from? She would have been ripped to shreds in my school. But then I'm not a well to do, Christian posh girl like Grace who no doubt went to school in a fancy place so there is that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it depends the area you're from? She would have been ripped to shreds in my school. But then I'm not a well to do, Christian posh girl like Grace who no doubt went to school in a fancy place so there is that :ROFLMAO:
She definitely would’ve been bullied at my school 😅 She’d say ‘fandaborooney’ when the teacher announced homework and her fate would be sealed from then.

And her being a model may have even made things worse. Teenage girls can be horribly jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she ever address why she's no longer allergic to dairy?
She did talk about it years ago but she didn’t make a specific video, she had an intolerance not an allergy and she basically did a gradual exposure diet to build up her tolerance until she could eat dairy normally. She said her dairy intolerance was caused by frequent antibiotic use when she was a child.

Another ‘someone else chooses what I eat’ video in which she complains about almost every choice and tries to convince Jessie to choose something else then doesn’t like most of it… absolutely thrilling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another ‘someone else chooses what I eat’ video in which she complains about almost every choice and tries to convince Jessie to choose something else then doesn’t like most of it… absolutely thrilling
so I shouldn't bother watching I guess :ROFLMAO:

so inevitably as there is nothing on TV I am watching, I was surprised by her mum's comments about it being nice to come home to a cooked meal. If I was Grace I would be cooking most nights, when I lived with my parents and only working part time I cooked 90% of the meals in the house as I had the most free time, I do like cooking, but also as a thankyou to my parents and pretty much the least I could have done. Even times i would go out I often left things prepared for them to hear up etc

Last edited:
I need a tw each time she drinks a coffee based drink even though she doesn't like coffee because it drives me insane every time. Thankfully she didn't do her overdramatic reaction of disgust with the pistachio drink, followed by her confirming she won't finish it, but hs why doesn't she understand that she will likely never like a coffee based drink

Did anyone catch her use of the expression "money shot" when she was pouring the gravy on the roast dinner? Kind of spicy for Grace. I wonder if she knows what it means.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone catch her use of the expression "money shot" when she was pouring the gravy on the roast dinner? Kind of spicy for Grace. I wonder if she knows what it means.
Bahahaha oh my god I only just googled it, I’ve defo said it more than once myself without realising where it’s come from😭

• Haha
nope. really odd, she made a reference to people being criticle about it, iirc, but no explanation. and made a big thing about it as well "not allergic to lactose but dairy"(I say this as someone who is lactose intolerant), explained there is a difference, and then in anotehr moment it was all fine
She did mention this but ages ago when I used to watch her properly! She mentioned that she had antibiotics or something that really messed up her stomach and then slowly built up a tolerance by eating foods with milk traces to dairy products or something like that

Reactions: 1
She did mention this but ages ago when I used to watch her properly! She mentioned that she had antibiotics or something that really messed up her stomach and then slowly built up a tolerance by eating foods with milk traces to dairy products or something like that
That was her ultimate explanation which makes a lot of sense, but early on she’d repeatedly called it an allergy not an intolerance and I’m sure like @emm I remember her specifying it wasn’t an intolerance (ie not just mixing up the words as a lot of people do).

Then the whole eating again went from her mentioning she couldn’t have dairy almost every video to suddenly eating dairy without a word and she was surprised people questioned it 😂

I’m fairly new to Grace’s videos but is the dairy thing a cow’s milk protein allergy? It’s pretty common in babies and it’s not the same as lactose intolerance because lactose is a sugar and with CMPA it’s the proteins that are the issue. Even though the name includes the world allergy for most babies who get it you can reintroduce dairy gradually and build up to drinking straight milk but idk about it in adults because my only experience is with my little one.

Reactions: 2
That was her ultimate explanation which makes a lot of sense, but early on she’d repeatedly called it an allergy not an intolerance and I’m sure like @emm I remember her specifying it wasn’t an intolerance (ie not just mixing up the words as a lot of people do).

Then the whole eating again went from her mentioning she couldn’t have dairy almost every video to suddenly eating dairy without a word and she was surprised people questioned it 😂
I personally remember her clarifying that she had a dairy intolerance not lactose intolerance, because a few people asked her why she couldn’t take lactase tablets or get lactofree dairy

Reactions: 4
I personally remember her clarifying that she had a dairy intolerance not lactose intolerance, because a few people asked her why she couldn’t take lactase tablets or get lactofree dairy
but she also clarified "allergy" not intolerance (and said it was NOT an intolerance but a dairy allergy), iirc, and spoke about how thye were different.
I am too invested in this because she seemed to make a huge deal about it and then never mentioned it again, it is bizarre (also possibly too invested as someone who is lactose intolerant?) As someone whose whole channel is just her life it seems bizarre to not explain things liek this imo

Reactions: 1
I find it amusing everyone is still so invested in this 😂
I do too! I get why it’s irritating but also feel a bit for Grace. I know she chooses to share what she eats NON STOP but if we look at the dairy thing as a medical thing rather than a diet thing then she owes us no explanation of her medical details, let alone in great detail! She told us briefly about why she thinks she stopped being able to have dairy and that she did the milk ladder. She doesn’t have to give us details of her private medical stuff!

but she also clarified "allergy" not intolerance (and said it was NOT an intolerance but a dairy allergy), iirc, and spoke about how thye were different.
I am too invested in this because she seemed to make a huge deal about it and then never mentioned it again, it is bizarre (also possibly too invested as someone who is lactose intolerant?) As someone whose whole channel is just her life it seems bizarre to not explain things liek this imo

This is the video, she says she was diagnosed with dairy intolerance

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
so I shouldn't bother watching I guess :ROFLMAO:

so inevitably as there is nothing on TV I am watching, I was surprised by her mum's comments about it being nice to come home to a cooked meal. If I was Grace I would be cooking most nights, when I lived with my parents and only working part time I cooked 90% of the meals in the house as I had the most free time, I do like cooking, but also as a thankyou to my parents and pretty much the least I could have done. Even times i would go out I often left things prepared for them to hear up etc
Exactly. At one point in my life I was doing a part-time study and I also worked part-time, but somehow studying didn't take up much of my time and I prefered doing in the evenings. I cooked almost every day unless my mom wanted to cook something (she likes it), I also did all the gardening, cleaned everything upstairs (and often downstairs, but that was a bit 50/50), went grocery shopping with my mom etc. just take some off the load off and I had the time so why not? A bit sad to hear her mom's comment about it being nice to come home to a cooked meal, surely she could do much more around the house? YT and TikTok can't take up much time surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.