Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that’s a great fit grace
The caption on this is “saggy boobs are valid”.

Who said they aren’t? Such a weird thing to say. Nobody is going around saying saggy boobs aren’t boobs or that saggy boobs don’t exist?

She does look so much better in the leopard print dress, probably because it actually fits and her nipples aren’t trying to escape!!

Reactions: 5
I feel naked seeing her in that top. As someone who is top heavy, I’d never risk going out like that because those tops are very flimsy and nothing will stop it coming undone

Reactions: 4
I feel naked seeing her in that top. As someone who is top heavy, I’d never risk going out like that because those tops are very flimsy and nothing will stop it coming undone
And as someone with a flat chest, I'd never want to go out in one because there's nothing to keep it in place! I have to be very discerning with my top choices, the extra material designed for big boobs flaps around and can cause some serious wardrobe malfunctions.

Reactions: 3
How nasty does her bathrobe look in her feed post! its all grey and filthy round the edges and that's an ad? Yuck 🤮

I’m her recent q&a she says she has banana smoothies for breakfast or avocado with turkey bacon. I’m not saying she straight up doesn’t but she always makes out she eats super clean, even in her vlogs. Why does she do this?

Reactions: 9
I watched this today and the first person I thought of was Grace. She pushes that Health at Every Size tit at every opportunity and it’s nothing but a way for her to justify her descent into morbid obesity.

I know, because I used to be her size and believe all that bullshit, too.

Reactions: 1
I watched this today and the first person I thought of was Grace. She pushes that Health at Every Size tit at every opportunity and it’s nothing but a way for her to justify her descent into morbid obesity.

I know, because I used to be her size and believe all that bullshit, too.

Here’s the video without this guy’s commentary (which makes it insanely long)

I haven’t watched all of it yet, but it seems like she was way more influenced by Tess Holliday, which I think is a bit different to Grace’s path.

I actually don’t think it’s the body positive movement that has affected Grace as much as the “healer/spiritual” community and the therapy she had with Emmy. It gave her all the excuses she needed.

Reactions: 2
I’m her recent q&a she says she has banana smoothies for breakfast or avocado with turkey bacon. I’m not saying she straight up doesn’t but she always makes out she eats super clean, even in her vlogs. Why does she do this?
This is such a good point, she always says she eats really healthily. Sorry but if she did have banana smoothies for breakfast and ate similar nutritious food the rest of the day then she wouldn’t be the size she is.

She also mentions turkey bacon when she claims she’s plant-based? I know she’s recently said she’s eating more meat for health reasons but if she’s been eating clean and vegan for this long howww has she been consistently gaining weight? Her lies are so hard to keep up with

Reactions: 5
Here’s the video without this guy’s commentary (which makes it insanely long)

I haven’t watched all of it yet, but it seems like she was way more influenced by Tess Holliday, which I think is a bit different to Grace’s path.

I actually don’t think it’s the body positive movement that has affected Grace as much as the “healer/spiritual” community and the therapy she had with Emmy. It gave her all the excuses she needed.
She was completely influenced by Tess, my issue was that she was describing everything that Grace pushes in her online persona. She has frequently cited HAES to justify her railing against slim bodies and how doctors are wrong 🙄

This is such a good point, she always says she eats really healthily. Sorry but if she did have banana smoothies for breakfast and ate similar nutritious food the rest of the day then she wouldn’t be the size she is.

She also mentions turkey bacon when she claims she’s plant-based? I know she’s recently said she’s eating more meat for health reasons but if she’s been eating clean and vegan for this long howww has she been consistently gaining weight? Her lies are so hard to keep up with
Well, she doesn’t move around. I mean, how many times must we watch her panting and gulping for breath whilst she does a try on haul?

Screenshot_20200816-174158~2.png

Yet she's just posted on IG that she's on a plane, off on a mini break in the middle of a pandemic.

Maybe I'm being sensitive and it's just a stomach bug or something but where I am, we're in stage 4 lockdown and being told to go get tested for even the most mild symptoms and not to leave the house if we feel unwell.

Posting that you feel under the weather and then posting that you're on a plane with 100s of other people, heading to another country doesn't sit well with me 👎

• Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 213248

Yet she's just posted on IG that she's on a plane, off on a mini break in the middle of a pandemic.

Maybe I'm being sensitive and it's just a stomach bug or something but where I am, we're in stage 4 lockdown and being told to go get tested for even the most mild symptoms and not to leave the house if we feel unwell.

Posting that you feel under the weather and then posting that you're on a plane with 100s of other people, heading to another country doesn't sit well with me 👎
The other day in the q&a, she answered that

Attachments

The other day in the q&a, she answered that
bit rude to say you don't like people when being an "influencer" and a lot of the money you make from doing not much at all... is from people watching and supporting you?

Reactions: 11
bit rude to say you don't like people when being an "influencer" and a lot of the money you make from doing not much at all... is from people watching and supporting you?
Not saying it's completely untrue but it's become the new thing for influencers to say they're introverted and prefer being alone.

Even Grace claims to be an introvert now and after following her for years and seeing her draw attention to herself in public spaces... I'd say she isn't.

Maybe she's realised the value in her own space over the years compared to being everywhere and anywhere with acquaintances pretending to be friends, but introvert? No.

Reactions: 6
Not saying it's completely untrue but it's become the new thing for influencers to say they're introverted and prefer being alone.

Even Grace claims to be an introvert now and after following her for years and seeing her draw attention to herself in public spaces... I'd say she isn't.

Maybe she's realised the value in her own space over the years compared to being everywhere and anywhere with acquaintances pretending to be friends, but introvert? No.
yeh I get that!

I think I'm annoyed about her and other UK influencers going on holidays overseas during a pandemic. I'm currently somewhere in stage 4 lockdown and our cases (whilst bad) are no where near as much as over there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.