Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birthday is coming up..will probably announce it then! Cue spiritual mumbo jumbo and how the baby is a spiritual gift etc....it will be the only baby born and she will be the only pregnant woman ever! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is actually the kind of jokes I used to do in high school. I would have totally followed pregnancy hashtags just to feed the mouths of people who love gossiping 🤣 For all we know, she could also be working on a new documentary around pregnancy and fat women lol.

Reactions: 11
She posted this
But she definitely does drink unless she is pregnant
She's been banging on about not drinking for years. But it was dumb because she does or at least did have the occasional drink but she used to act like she was completely teetotal. But, yeah, she's been a virtual non drinker for ages.

Reactions: 5
She's been banging on about not drinking for years. But it was dumb because she does or at least did have the occasional drink but she used to act like she was completely teetotal. But, yeah, she's been a virtual non drinker for ages.
And I honestly feel like she start banging on about not drinking because she had no mates to go drinking with 🤣 Back in the day, she was all for going out and drinking when she had friends 🤷‍♀️

And I really don't think she's pregnant. The big day for her and Lee was probably them leaving the house for brunch 🙈😂

Reactions: 10
And I honestly feel like she start banging on about not drinking because she had no mates to go drinking with 🤣 Back in the day, she was all for going out and drinking when she had friends 🤷‍♀️

And I really don't think she's pregnant. The big day for her and Lee was probably them leaving the house for brunch 🙈😂
Thats what always got me. When she had her little YouTube clique with fashionfilth and niasays she definitely drank. She wasn't an alkie, but she drank socially for sure. Then she'd claim not to drink in a video and say she didn't like alcohol. Then she'd be raving about some cocktail :rolleyes:

In fairness to her, in the last few years I would see her snap at dinner or at an event and not be drinking so maybe she has genuinely gone off it over the years.

I also don't think she's pregnant, there aren't enough hints for me but we'll see.

Reactions: 4
Would not be surprised at all if following all those accounts is her woo woo way of “manifesting” a pregnancy into existence (and getting attention at the same time).

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: ‘Young, wild and free’ says the woman who rarely leaves her couch unless for a fee!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Crystals and smoothies its all so superficial, will Lee ever profess his love and show they are instagram offical.

Reactions: 10
Still find is suss how Lee started an instagram account as soon as him and Grace went official....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still find is suss how Lee started an instagram account as soon as him and Grace went official....lol
He seems to have archived a bunch of posts. I remember there were more posts before what's currently his 'first' post.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.