Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s the sort to get really jealous if there are loads of model looking women strutting around in tiny bikinis etc and she’ll be all like “I’m getting a really bad vibe from this place” and they have to leave immediately. She preaches body confidence but she screams insecurity

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well it’s time for a new thread, and the title MUST include her short bum crack!

I suggest Grace Victory: spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She doesn’t have much of a tan, does she?

I’ll bet she stayed in bed and slept through most of that holiday.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have much of a tan, does she?

I’ll bet she stayed in bed and slept through most of that holiday.
I'm shocked at the lack of conent from her. Usually holidays mean endless photos of her bbq-ing her skin... badly edited bikini photo shoots and sprawling on a lounger with pina coladas and all inclusive buffet after buffet after buffet. Something is off 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked at the lack of conent from her. Usually holidays mean endless photos of her bbq-ing her skin... badly edited bikini photo shoots and sprawling on a lounger with pina coladas and all inclusive buffet after buffet after buffet. Something is off 🤔
The “off” something is that she chose a location that appears only to be visited by beautiful, slim folk, and remember, she’s not actually body confident at all.

Reactions: 8
So she's in Mykonos with a friend. Maybe that's why we don't get many photos??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.