Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd those q&a’s... she’s so far removed, so self centred, me me me, even the pandemic has been good for her!! And I’ve never heard of having to eat more meat (chicken) for health reasons?!
Also, by work she means a quick AD, surely can’t take that long?!
At least she was nice to people complimenting her, normally they get nothing back.
I think she meant more proteins.or iron?

It’s just where it goes in by her hip that looked odd to me?
I went to the post and you’re righ, she’s photoshopped it.

for someone constantly on her period, her fella must have some super sperm to be able to impregnate her. I don’t believe it for a second.

Reactions: 3
I think I’m on board with the pregnancy theory now. She hasn’t posted about being ‘due on’ or anything period related in awhile which is pretty unusual. She’s been tweeting about being the happiest she’s ever been. Ofcourse that could relate to a number of things but she has expressed a lot recently how much she wants to have a child. Plus the thing about needing to eat more protein for her health? Add in her following all those plus size pregnancy tags and I’m starting to think it must be true! Wishing her a happy healthy pregnancy if that’s the case. And I really hope Lee will be a solid and supportive partner throughout.

Reactions: 8
I wish her a happy pregnancy but I bet it must be difficult being pregnant when a larger size
It lines up though with marriage etc

Gawd those q&a’s... she’s so far removed, so self centred, me me me, even the pandemic has been good for her!! And I’ve never heard of having to eat more meat (chicken) for health reasons?!
Also, by work she means a quick AD, surely can’t take that long?!
At least she was nice to people complimenting her, normally they get nothing back.
I have been told to eat more meat for health reasons. Haven’t watched her video so not sure what context she said it in though

As much as I think weight doesn’t define a person and someone who’s slim can have health problems, being obese does have lots of complications. I don’t know who she is trying to fool.

Reactions: 5
As much as I think weight doesn’t define a person and someone who’s slim can have health problems, being obese does have lots of complications. I don’t know who she is trying to fool.
It’s like she takes a grain of truth and stretches it to become utterly meaningless.

Yes, living in a smaller body definitely doesn’t guarantee you’ll live longer. All manner of things can happen, and being thin doesn’t necessarily mean you are healthy - you might have high levels of internal fat, you might not eat enough fibre leading to bowel issues, you might smoke or drink to excess and both of those can cause cancer and other fatal diseases.

However, ALL THE EVIDENCE points to larger bodies being MORE AT RISK for some cancers, metabolic disease, heart disease, type two diabetes, increased pressure on joints etc. The idea that thin bodies are not necessarily the healthiest doesn’t negate this increased risk, at all.

Yes, some obese people will be perfectly healthy, but they are THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE, and people like Grace who claim they are perfectly healthy can only claim that because they’re so young - if Grace is still this size in 20 years, she’s extremely likely to find it’s a very different story.

None of that means larger bodies don’t deserve respect. I don’t believe shaming people into losing weight works at all, and I hate a lot of the fatphobia that gets levelled at people like Grace. However, to completely twist the truth and deny the science that is widely known makes her look like a delusional fool.

I just wish she’d stop excusing her poor habits. I completely understand she’s battled with her weight all her life, and I definitely believe she is not made to be skinny, but she wasn’t born this large either. She’s sleepwalking into a health nightmare if she doesn’t turn this around.

There is a middle ground between disordered eating, fad diets and fetishizing thinness, and embracing this kind of pro fat bullshit and therefore never making any effort to live a healthier lifestyle. Both types of people are infuriating and unhealthy - the balance is in the middle.

Reactions: 15
Everytime she does this she just sounds so BOTHERED, not happy and comfortable in her own skin as she always makes out.

Reactions: 13
Everytime she does this she just sounds so BOTHERED, not happy and comfortable in her own skin as she always makes out.
Yeah, it's one thing to advocate for your own health and the health of larger bodies but to use the unhealthiness of smaller people to prove that point...Hmmm. I don't mind when she tweets the hypocrisy of people not commenting on a smaller persons diet in passing but doing the same to a larger person but apart from that, she doesn't need to bring up slimmer people all the time.

Regardless of a slimmer person's health is SHE, a larger woman, healthy? Because a slim and large person could simultaneously be killing themselves slowly or suffering with numerous ailments. One doesn't cancel out the other.

I don't think slim people think they're invincible just because they're slim. And anyone could be hit by a bus!

Reactions: 3
Imagine having the luxury to eat yourself silly whilst thousands of families in the UK have to rely on food banks. Imagine tweeting about eating Doritos sandwiches at midnight and then having the audacity to go on and witch about other people’s health. She’s a permanent victim

She gets out of breath just sitting and talking, lmfao.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Grace constitutes a busy day as sitting on her ass eating and reading a few emails lmao.... god forbid she gets a real job because boyyyyyyyyyy she will NOT last

Reactions: 2
You can be body positive whilst
1. Buying clothes that actually fit the body you are so positive about
2. Recognising that despite the fact you are apparently comfortable in your own skin, it is not healthy to be morbidly obese
3. Educating yourself and others on safe ways to lose weight for HEALTH REASONS not for vanity reasons!

I don’t care whether she’s a size 8 or size 28 in terms of how she looks but for the sake of her own health she needs to lose weight. I don’t understand how she can be comfortable living her life like this.

It looks like there's been some photoshopping of the tits. They don't look right at all. The right one (her right) looks very strange.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.