Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charleigh Victory, I used to think she was lovely and she is really gorgeous but think she knows it šŸ˜‚
Nope. Her sister SCREAMS of arrogance and itā€™s not even genuine, itā€™s so insincere, itā€™s reallllllllly fake and itā€™s really obvious

They are both complete narcissists

I donā€™t understand how grace always seems to be eating stufff like flaxseed smoothies, grains, clean plant- based foods, vegetables, fish etc yet somehow seems to look BIGGER every time I see her and every time she uploads a vlog?? It makes no sense like??? Sheā€™s already big, so to put on even more weight she must be eating a HELL of a lot, I donā€™t get it???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've always wondered about her relationship with her sister. They did seem close at some points, but when Grace and Simon broke up Simon was all over Charleigh's Insta making flattering comments, and she seemed be very friendly with him too. Also when Asia made that video when Grace called her a thief on Twitter, she said that herself and Gracee's sister used to talk about how they thought Grace lied about her self harm. I recall she said something along the lines of "even your own sister thought you were lying."

With regards to gaining weight with seemingly healthy foods, well some of those healthy foods have a lot of calories...nuts and seeds, hummus, beans, some fishes, those things are fairly high fat, healthy fats, but still calorie laden. I've seen smoothie recipes that are like 500 calories. Plus, you still need portion control.....regardless of all that what she shows she eats, isn't necessarily all she eats.

Reactions: 2
I've always wondered about her relationship with her sister. They did seem close at some points, but when Grace and Simon broke up Simon was all over Charleigh's Insta making flattering comments, and she seemed be very friendly with him too. Also when Asia made that video when Grace called her a thief on Twitter, she said that herself and Gracee's sister used to talk about how they thought Grace lied about her self harm. I recall she said something along the lines of "even your own sister thought you were lying."

With regards to gaining weight with seemingly healthy foods, well some of those healthy foods have a lot of calories...nuts and seeds, hummus, beans, some fishes, those things are fairly high fat, healthy fats, but still calorie laden. I've seen smoothie recipes that are like 500 calories. Plus, you still need portion control.....regardless of all that what she shows she eats, isn't necessarily all she eats.
I asked earlier what happened between grace and Simon... do you know??

Yes I agree that a lot of these healthy foods c am still be packed with fat and high in calories but COME ON, you donā€™t get to a size 28 by eating chickpeas and flaxseeds, regardless of how big her portions are, itā€™s practically impossible. Iā€™d say I eat fairly healthily, I love houmous, I love salads, I love fresh food, but I also love snacks like crisps and biscuits, Iā€™m 5ā€7 and Iā€™m a size uk 10. I used to be a size 12 but that was when I was going through depression and I would literally eat tit all day until I was so full Iā€™d feel sick. Grace isnā€™t just a little overweight, or a little bit chunky, she is scarily morbidly obese, that isnā€™t from a diet of plant food and flaxseeds, I donā€™t care how many calories or fat chickpeas contain. Sheā€™s lying to herself and everyone else.

She needs to just be honest. She doesnā€™t even drink alcohol either! So itā€™s not like sheā€™s A secret binge drinker or regularly drinks wine or beer every evening which are hidden calories and can pile the weight on.. so itā€™s like??? You are clearly lying. You havenā€™t got to size 28 by drinking lemon water, eating salmon and salad, and not even having dairy (she drinks oat milk and doesnā€™t eat cheese). At the size she currently is, if she was really on the diet that she pretends sheā€™s on, the weight would DROP off her, let me tell you, someone of her size the weight drops off you straight away, so I donā€™t get it. Sheā€™s a liar and a hypocrite.

I also am convinced she lies or at least exaggerates about much of her past, like someone already mentioned, even her own sister said grace was making stuff up about self harm, I take everything she says with a pinch of salt. Grace will forever be one of lifeā€™s victims, sheā€™ll always blame everyone else for her own behaviour, sheā€™ll always think sheā€™s had the worst life. And sheā€™s going through stuff that ā€œno one else understandsā€ which is something she has said MANY TIMES.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes I agree that a lot of these healthy foods c am still be packed with fat and high in calories but COME ON, you donā€™t get to a size 28 by eating chickpeas and flaxseeds, regardless of how big her portions are, itā€™s practically impossible. Iā€™d say I eat fairly healthily, I love houmous, I love salads, I love fresh food, but I also love snacks like crisps and biscuits, Iā€™m 5ā€7 and Iā€™m a size uk 10. I used to be a size 12 but that was when I was going through depression and I would literally eat tit all day until I was so full Iā€™d feel sick. Grace isnā€™t just a little overweight, or a little bit chunky, she is scarily morbidly obese, that isnā€™t from a diet of plant food and flaxseeds, I donā€™t care how many calories or fat chickpeas contain. Sheā€™s lying to herself and everyone else.

She needs to just be honest. She doesnā€™t even drink alcohol either! So itā€™s not like sheā€™s A secret binge drinker or regularly drinks wine or beer every evening which are hidden calories and can pile the weight on.. so itā€™s like??? You are clearly lying. You havenā€™t got to size 28 by drinking lemon water, eating salmon and salad, and not even having dairy (she drinks oat milk and doesnā€™t eat cheese). At the size she currently is, if she was really on the diet that she pretends sheā€™s on, the weight would DROP off her, let me tell you, someone of her size the weight drops off you straight away, so I donā€™t get it. Sheā€™s a liar and a hypocrite.
It's why I added the bit at the end about what's she's showing us isn't just what she's eating. With Grace it's probably a case of eating other foods and not being active. Though, my friend did put on 2 stone in 4 months when she went vegan...it balanced out with research, but she legit ate those bigger sized tubs of hummus as a snack and not bat an eyelid because it was "healthy."

It's why I added the bit at the end about what's she's showing us isn't just what she's eating. With Grace it's probably a case of eating other foods and not being active. Though, my friend did put on 2 stone in 4 months when she went vegan...it balanced out with research, but she legit ate those bigger sized tubs of hummus as a snack and not bat an eyelid because it was "healthy."
She said recently on a Q&A session that she eats chocolate everyday. Iā€™m not a blogger/instagrammer but I understand that itā€™s more attractive to post an actual meal than snacks. I think she posts her breakfasts and evening meals most days as they are cooked from scratch, look nice and posting the recipe/method then helps her to generate content. Showing that sheā€™s then scoffing a share bag of crisps and dairy milk every night isnā€™t as instagrammable. No shade to her in particular as I know no one on Instagram shows every second of their life, they just show the aesthetically pleasing parts

Reactions: 1
She honestly said in her most recent vlog "this is the healthiest I have ever been"..... She is either deluded or in denial about how dangerously obese she is. I have been her size there is categorically no way her weight doesn't impair her day to day life in some way, regardless of how positive she feels about her body image.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She honestly said in her most recent vlog "this is the healthiest I have ever been"..... She is either deluded or in denial about how dangerously obese she is. I have been her size there is categorically no way her weight doesn't impair her day to day life in some way, regardless of how positive she feels about her body image.
Yep, my dad is a doctor, and we are all well aware of how dangerous weight gain as excessive as hers can be! Sheā€™s in complete denial, sheā€™s just a total liar honestly, sheā€™s been doing it for years, she lied about her size when doing hauls (this started like 4 years ago), people who know her have come out saying that she lies about what she eats too, (probably why she falls out with so many people), and then her sister came out and said she lied about self harm. Grace is a compulsive liar. ā€œThe healthiest Iā€™ve ever beenā€ yet she looks bigger every time she uploads a vlog... hm strange. Believe me, I know how much you need to eat to even maintain the weight Grace is, Nevermind put on weight (which she looks like she is doing).

I think she might be talking about Simon and that actress girl he was (is) with?

I know on another site, they said Grace was following her, or they appeared to be familiar somehow and it was a bit weird. The actress girl was always throwing subliminals about how happy she and Simon were. I hate defending Grace, but I do recall thinking it was a bit strange!

Grace's current boyfriend doesn't seem into her at all, it definitely seems strained and one-sided.

Reactions: 5
I think she might be talking about Simon and that actress girl he was (is) with?

I know on another site, they said Grace was following her, or they appeared to be familiar somehow and it was a bit weird. The actress girl was always throwing subliminals about how happy she and Simon were. I hate defending Grace, but I do recall thinking it was a bit strange!

Grace's current boyfriend doesn't seem into her at all, it definitely seems strained and one-sided.
I thought exactly this!!!! He doesnā€™t seem keen whatsoever!! Itā€™s written all over his face! And grace keeps pulling this whole ā€œspiritual aligning soul mateā€ bullshit card and his face is just like šŸ˜¶ Itā€™s so obvious heā€™s nowhere near as keen as she is, I can guarantee it wonā€™t last long

Reactions: 5

I agree...I think she is talking about Simon too. They seemed to get together quite quickly, not saying it doesn't happen, but I think there must have been overlap.

I agree....he is a wannabe singer , Being with Grace might give him a little bit more of a platform.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.