Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It IS scary.

Because I’ve recently been having my own issues and the last thing I need is some low flying blimp saying she’s smaller or the same size as me. I know I need to drop some weight and I will do myself eventually. But it doesn’t help because it can make you feel like - Christ I’m getting even bigger and to be that size that she is, to promote obesity isn’t healthy. I’m ashamed of my weight gain, to be honest. That’s just me though. I’ve no issue with other women who are confident being a 14/16 but anything above an 18 is concerning. I can’t sit there and say it’s healthy, it isn’t. It’s not wonderful at all. Being too big or small isn’t.

Also can I ask

What does her sister Char or whatever her name is, what does she do? Like I know she’s poorly. Surprisingly she does more than her sodding sister does who doesn’t have the disease she has.

But I don’t get what her job is? I know she’s trying to become a guru and get involved more with the natural hair community. I’m taking it that she’s on unemployment. But I don’t get what she does online?

I dunno it’s like both these sisters just sit there, talk about lewdness and try to make a show out of it all I guess. They’re both unwell. One physically and the other... both mentally and physically I guess. Jesus.
She’s probs making enough to scrape by, you can see her accounts on companies house beta. She had about £60k left in the company account the year she had the book, she can draw down on that as a salary / dividends but it’s really not a lot (company accounts are diff to personal bank accounts as you obviously pay all your HMRC and VAT etc liabilities out of it). She’s had scarcely any sponcon since then which is the bigger worry. She’d probably get a year or two of an entry level office assistant type salary out of it?

It’s certainly a far cry from her tweets about not getting out of bed for more than £500 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow Grace. Most women have periods and I don’t like how she has to always say when she on. I also think she’s gained a lot of weight recently, and I am all for positive body energy etc, but not to glorify gaining weight to excess.

Reactions: 2
I really hoped this wouldn’t turn into a fat shaming / fat phobic thread 😬 🙄
Without getting into an argument about it I would like to disagree. I don’t think anyone is fat shaming her at all, I think people are quite rightly pointing out how dangerous her rhetoric is. Lying about her size, trying to make people believe she is healthy. I’m plus size and I’m sorry but being obese is unhealthy and one day it will catch up on you. Getting to a point where I couldn’t climb the stairs without getting out of breath and sweating just walking to the shop is absolutely not healthy. I wish I had someone who could’ve been direct with me rather than sugar coating it to save my feelings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
People need to stop jumping on the “fatphobia” bandwagon... if someone is scarily underweight everyone’s quick to say “that’s really dangerous, your organs can shut down, your periods will stop, your hair will fall out, you need to start eating regularly” etc, no ones got an issue with it, whereas the second someone points out FACTS that being that overweight till the point you’re classed as super morbidly obese and it isn’t healthy, it’s suddenly an issue and it’s fat shaming? It isn’t, it’s fact. No one on here is name calling, bullying.... we’re simply pointing out TRUTH. If that’s harsh or offensive then I’m sorry it’s the real world, you can’t be pandered to by everyone. That’s unhealthy.

People need to stop pandering to these people and babying them, that isn’t helping. Honesty is 1000000% the best policy. We can’t be pussy-footing around the fact that grace is super moribidly obese and putting herself and her health at extremely high risk. That’s not “fat shaming” that’s basic facts, everybody and their dog knows this.

If someone of graces size was to consider trying for a baby, I can guarantee she would be told by every single doctor/health professional to lose a considerable amount of weight first. Is that fat shaming her? Of course it isn’t! It’s for the health of her and her baby.

But I can bet you that she’d be the first to come on twitter and rant about fatphobic doctors and how they know nothing 🙄 She just will not accept the truth and will not have anyone tell her otherwise.

Reactions: 28
People need to stop jumping on the “fatphobia” bandwagon... if someone is scarily underweight everyone’s quick to say “that’s really dangerous, your organs can shut down, your periods will stop, your hair will fall out, you need to start eating regularly” etc, no ones got an issue with it, whereas the second someone points out FACTS that being that overweight till the point you’re classed as super morbidly obese and it isn’t healthy, it’s suddenly an issue and it’s fat shaming? It isn’t, it’s fact. No one on here is name calling, bullying.... we’re simply pointing out TRUTH. If that’s harsh or offensive then I’m sorry it’s the real world, you can’t be pandered to by everyone. That’s unhealthy.

People need to stop pandering to these people and babying them, that isn’t helping. Honesty is 1000000% the best policy. We can’t be pussy-footing around the fact that grace is super moribidly obese and putting herself and her health at extremely high risk. That’s not “fat shaming” that’s basic facts, everybody and their dog knows this.

If someone of graces size was to consider trying for a baby, I can guarantee she would be told by every single doctor/health professional to lose a considerable amount of weight first. Is that fat shaming her? Of course it isn’t! It’s for the health of her and her baby.

But I can bet you that she’d be the first to come on twitter and rant about fatphobic doctors and how they know nothing 🙄 She just will not accept the truth and will not have anyone tell her otherwise.
It's sad because she seems so lost. She's lying to herself and needs help.

Reactions: 3

That’s an absolute fact what you have said about trying for a baby. I need to lose another 1.5 stone to be prescribed a fertility drug. He said the purpose of weight loss for the fertility drug is important to give us the best possible chances of getting pregnant, and if I do get pregnant, having a healthy pregnancy. It may be tit I can’t have it until I’m in better shape but that’s life. I could cry that it’s fat shaming me into weight loss, or I could stop eating tit, exercise more and hopefully get the drugs I need.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what scares me. The fact that this woman wants to have a child and I know for a fact that child will end up obese too.

I’ve been that obese kid. And it’s not easy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What happened with her and Asia??? They were so close then all of a sudden I didn’t see her on graces channel ever again

Also what happened with Mary??? They used to be really close too??

Reactions: 2
Not sure why anyone would torture themselves with the vlog if the clips on Instagram are anything to go on

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbh I think her sister is way more full of herself than Grace is and that's saying something 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.