Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this!!!! He doesn’t seem keen whatsoever!! It’s written all over his face! And grace keeps pulling this whole “spiritual aligning soul mate” bullshit card and his face is just like 😶 It’s so obvious he’s nowhere near as keen as she is, I can guarantee it won’t last long
What are the signs that he’s not interested? I follow her anymore 😂

What are the signs that he’s not interested? I follow her anymore 😂
Basic body language, it’s so obvious when someone isn’t into you, it’s written all over your face, regardless of what words they use or what they say, it’s written all over someone’s face how they feel about someone. And it’s written all over lees. I’m telling you, he’s not interested. Along with that, in this day and age social media is obviously a huge thing, and it’s a pretty big giveaway when one person (in this example grace) is constantly showing off her partner, plastering him ALL OVER her Instagram, yet look at his insta- nothing. Even on his stories, he rarely posts pictures of her, that’s a huge giveaway considering he’s a pretty often user of Instagram, he’s always uploading pictures of himself and his clothes, trainers, music etc. But grace? Barely existent.

Reactions: 6
Basic body language, it’s so obvious when someone isn’t into you, it’s written all over your face, regardless of what words they use or what they say, it’s written all over someone’s face how they feel about someone. And it’s written all over lees. I’m telling you, he’s not interested. Along with that, in this day and age social media is obviously a huge thing, and it’s a pretty big giveaway when one person (in this example grace) is constantly showing off her partner, plastering him ALL OVER her Instagram, yet look at his insta- nothing. Even on his stories, he rarely posts pictures of her, that’s a huge giveaway considering he’s a pretty often user of Instagram, he’s always uploading pictures of himself and his clothes, trainers, music etc. But grace? Barely existent.
I literally went to his insta after I sent my last post and you’re right, there’s nothing of her on it! 😕

Didn’t they start a joint insta for their outfits?! 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
After watching her latest vlog did anyone get the vibe that she’s kinda over Lee haha. She seemed reluctant to have him on camera (plus she hasn’t included him in her last couple of vlogs). She was fully rolling her eyes as he spoke and he even had to ask her to keep him in frame 😭 plus the jokey not so jokey comments about their relationship ‘being on the rocks’.

Tbh it’s probably just quarrantine cabin fever but it was def worlds away from the ‘my spiritual soulmate I’ve been waiting my whole life to meet this man’ stuff that she’s usually on. She does seem dangerously close to developing the ‘ick’ though and that’s pretty much impossible to come back from. If he doesn’t propose and/or get her pregnant in the next 6 months I could see Grace being fully over him.

Reactions: 5
After watching her latest vlog did anyone get the vibe that she’s kinda over Lee haha. She seemed reluctant to have him on camera (plus she hasn’t included him in her last couple of vlogs). She was fully rolling her eyes as he spoke and he even had to ask her to keep him in frame 😭 plus the jokey not so jokey comments about their relationship ‘being on the rocks’.

Tbh it’s probably just quarrantine cabin fever but it was def worlds away from the ‘my spiritual soulmate I’ve been waiting my whole life to meet this man’ stuff that she’s usually on. She does seem dangerously close to developing the ‘ick’ though and that’s pretty much impossible to come back from. If he doesn’t propose and/or get her pregnant in the next 6 months I could see Grace being fully over him.
They’re both total opposites, he’s a Pisces and she’s Virgo, and as a fellow Pisces I can assure you we do NOT got on well with virgos! They’re so up-tight whereas Pisces are really chilled and laid back, she’s way to high maintenance for him. (Sorry if I offend any virgos haha)

Reactions: 2

The novelty is slowly wearing off now. Well, they always say you need to live together before you marry I suppose.

But she’s probably praying to the Wiccan wonders, burning sage and faffing about with her crystal sets, hoping some spirit of the cosmos will impregnate her.

Poor kid. It’ll be used as youtube coin to pay the rent and obese before he or she is five.

Big Mama Grace to the rescue, I can picture her now. Warding off anyone telling her how plump her kid is, preaching how she’s a good parent on Twitter and that her extra three or four stone weight gain during pregnancy is “normal” and she’ll be giving that kid diabetes, a Cadbury’s bar or pack of biscuits will come before it’s even had that first gulp of air.

God help the exaggerated morning sickness rants and more #selfcare days in the bath with half the lawn tossed in it because “healing powers”.

Bless her when the baby cries in the night. I honestly just envision grace turning half asleep and tossing a spare pillow at the cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re both total opposites, he’s a Pisces and she’s Virgo, and as a fellow Pisces I can assure you we do NOT got on well with virgos! They’re so up-tight whereas Pisces are really chilled and laid back, she’s way to high maintenance for him. (Sorry if I offend any virgos haha)
Virgo is the opposite of Pisces. They're on the opposite sides of the astrological chart in general. It can usually work out well, but sometimes not. I agree Pisces is very sensitive and eventually will get fed up of perfectionist/control freak Virgo.

I’m Pisces but Pisces men are some of the most emotionally inept men I have ever come across. Sullen and bad in bed (veryyy reserved and don’t do much) They won’t have a lot of patience for charms and bleeping sage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Very odd that comment about the relationship being on the rocks, no other couple would say that....
He looks fed up lol and shes probably realising he’s not all that after all.

Very odd that comment about the relationship being on the rocks, no other couple would say that....
Also this lockdown has tested a lot of people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also this lockdown has tested a lot of people 🤣
Yeah I imagine it’s more likely this... they’re in an absolutely tiny flat where they likely can’t even get out of each other’s eyeline. He’s a key worker isn’t he so he’s probably been working 150% for the last 11/12 weeks and had to come back to someone that’s been in bed all day, I’d be fucked off too. Plus the heat definitely makes you more grouchy doesn’t it!

Yeah I imagine it’s more likely this... they’re in an absolutely tiny flat where they likely can’t even get out of each other’s eyeline. He’s a key worker isn’t he so he’s probably been working 150% for the last 11/12 weeks and had to come back to someone that’s been in bed all day, I’d be fucked off too. Plus the heat definitely makes you more grouchy doesn’t it!
What does he do? I thought he was just a music producer?

It’ll definitely be interesting seeing where things go in the next couple of months and if they can weather the storm so to speak. I actually like Lee from what we’ve seen, even thought I’m not sure if he’s as 100% in it as she is. They do seem to have a shared sense of humour/interests plus he also seems like he can stand his ground and not necessarily let Grace dominate things. Plus he’s good looking haha, and more of a grown up than her last bf.

It was obviously a bad/embarrassing break up with Simon (plus the way he moved on with lightning speed) so I think she was particularly eager to make a big deal out of this relationship to save face. Again I don’t mind Lee, and I think Grace being slightly over him could work out well. She can just relax a bit in the relationship and take him for what he is. It’s interesting for people like Grace with any kind of online platform/influencer perks, if she worked a boring office job and still lived at home how would that effect the relationships she’s had with these guys? Ultimately they get exposure and perks.

And honestly it doesn’t seem like Grace has ever been treated well by romantic partners so I totally get why she made such a big deal out of Lee. Honestly it would be nice to see her get spoiled by a man for once, it does kinda feel like she gives and never really gets. I guess now the dust is settling its whether there’s still that shared common ground and hopefully a foundation of mutual respect/love and a mutual desire to build a life/start a family as that’s clearly what Grace wants at this stage of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s all true, although she has said that she has been the person to treat people bad in the past! She definitely dodged a bullet with Simon though..🤣

00872670-F4F1-4185-9EE9-742084FE214C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s all true, although she has said that she has been the person to treat people bad in the past! She definitely dodged a bullet with Simon though..🤣

View attachment 139354
He looks a right twit.

Honestly, I truly thought before, years ago that he was Grace’s lesbian lover.

It’ll definitely be interesting seeing where things go in the next couple of months and if they can weather the storm so to speak. I actually like Lee from what we’ve seen, even thought I’m not sure if he’s as 100% in it as she is. They do seem to have a shared sense of humour/interests plus he also seems like he can stand his ground and not necessarily let Grace dominate things. Plus he’s good looking haha, and more of a grown up than her last bf.

It was obviously a bad/embarrassing break up with Simon (plus the way he moved on with lightning speed) so I think she was particularly eager to make a big deal out of this relationship to save face. Again I don’t mind Lee, and I think Grace being slightly over him could work out well. She can just relax a bit in the relationship and take him for what he is. It’s interesting for people like Grace with any kind of online platform/influencer perks, if she worked a boring office job and still lived at home how would that effect the relationships she’s had with these guys? Ultimately they get exposure and perks.

And honestly it doesn’t seem like Grace has ever been treated well by romantic partners so I totally get why she made such a big deal out of Lee. Honestly it would be nice to see her get spoiled by a man for once, it does kinda feel like she gives and never really gets. I guess now the dust is settling its whether there’s still that shared common ground and hopefully a foundation of mutual respect/love and a mutual desire to build a life/start a family as that’s clearly what Grace wants at this stage of life.
She’s really overbearing in my opinion. She seems like she just wants to overpower everything and probably demands to do everything in their relationship. It wouldn’t surprise me.

She is so DUMB. Does she actually believe this s***? Now we know where she's been getting her nutrition info from - her Instagram discover page. Cue Lee on fig smoothies every day lol

Screenshot_20200529-074543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.