Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this thread. I started following her a few years ago and loved her but for the last year or so she proper grinds my gears. bleeping crystals this and lee that. Smoothies this and therapy that. She is so dull. In other news- I’m following a few threads on here like Callie, DV, JOTPS. I don’t get notifications even though I ticked the box. And is there anywhere on the website where it lists all the threads you’re following? Sorry if I’m being thick!

Loving this thread. I started following her a few years ago and loved her but for the last year or so she proper grinds my gears. bleeping crystals this and lee that. Smoothies this and therapy that. She is so dull. In other news- I’m following a few threads on here like Callie, DV, JOTPS. I don’t get notifications even though I ticked the box. And is there anywhere on the website where it lists all the threads you’re following? Sorry if I’m being thick!
I’ve been on here since the beginning of lockdown and would like to know how you can keep track of the threads you are following, too. 😂 I end up searching for the thread each time when the notifications stop and it can mean trawling through loads of pages to find it 🤯

I find her latest post saying she’s lost work and followers for talking about racism really interesting. That’s such a shame. I’d actually want to follow her if she spoke up more about racism in the YouTube world, her experiences and how it can be changed. That would be good, helpful content.

Instead she’s telling us about how citrus helps our boobs and burning sage and sitting like a toddler. FFS.

Reactions: 6
I find it really bizarre that her YT following has flitted around the same numbers for years. Especially for one of the OG gurus..

It's not like she doesn't ever post content... she's posted loads but people just aren't really subscribing.

Reactions: 2
I find it really bizarre that her YT following has flitted around the same numbers for years. Especially for one of the OG gurus..

It's not like she doesn't ever post content... she's posted loads but people just aren't really subscribing.
She takes breaks way too often – even just or week or so can impact how much your channel is pushed out. When she does get the motivation to upload consistently, she gets annoyed that the views aren't immediately there, witches about it on twitter and takes another hiatus of a week or two instead of giving people the time to stumble upon a frequently active channel.

Not to mention that people watch youtube for escapism, or for motivation or to be envious of someone else's life or to learn something. None of that springs to mind when watching Grace

Reactions: 5
She takes breaks way too often – even just or week or so can impact how much your channel is pushed out. When she does get the motivation to upload consistently, she gets annoyed that the views aren't immediately there, witches about it on twitter and takes another hiatus of a week or two instead of giving people the time to stumble upon a frequently active channel.

Not to mention that people watch youtube for escapism, or for motivation or to be envious of someone else's life or to learn something. None of that springs to mind when watching Grace
I get that now, but her numbers have been the same for years... as in at least 3 years(!!). I just find it so weird

Reactions: 2
I get that now, but her numbers have been the same for years... as in at least 3 years(!!). I just find it so weird
Shes boring. I don't find her relatable and she is ruuuude! Also her Insta has really poor engagement for the number of followers she has....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her content is dull as ditchwater, that’s why. She only ever seems to be (mostly) talking tit, eating tit or wearing tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she ok

She looks exhausted
Ahem. You know fully well that all this staying at home during quarantine is draining for her 3rd eye. She'll need to spend the next week in bed like a beached whale not moving to absorb the rays of the full moon. Once we're allowed out she'll be booking a holiday abroad so she can recover and rest, while she lays like a blob in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just get some clarity on something?

I saw Grace like a tweet a few days ago and it’s been playing on my mind since, the tweet said something along the lines of- ‘if you go online and post a picture of you in something baggy with the caption “size 22 top worn as a baggy dress” this is massively offensive and fatphobic’.
And I’ve been thinking about it since, as a size 10 woman myself I wouldn’t even think twice about saying something like that, I would never aim to cause offence, I would do it harmlessly, but clearly a lot of plus size women think it’s shameful and massively offensive to say something like that.
Opinions??

I saw Grace like a tweet a few days ago and it’s been playing on my mind since, the tweet said something along the lines of- ‘if you go online and post a picture of you in something baggy with the caption “size 22 top worn as a baggy dress” this is massively offensive and fatphobic’.
And I’ve been thinking about it since, as a size 10 woman myself I wouldn’t even think twice about saying something like that, I would never aim to cause offence, I would do it harmlessly, but clearly a lot of plus size women think it’s shameful and massively offensive to say something like that.
Opinions??
What a load of shite. If the fact is that a size 22 is a baggy dress on you, why say otherwise? All these women pretending they're happy being massively obese just show themselves to be deeply unhappy if they find that offensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Opinions??
She’s full of it. I was up near her size a couple of years back and I never take offence to slimmer people wearing bigger size clothes for a baggy effect. She has said in hauls she has “sized up” because she likes her hoodies/joggers baggy. The only difference is they don’t look baggy on Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.