Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the counselling course she was boasting about being top of the class in?

Surely if she excelled so much, she could actually use it to help people.

Instead she moaning that she didn't get to go on a press trip and her 'womb is full' (probably for the 4th time this month) šŸ¤¢
Eh sorry but WHAT does she mean when she says her womb is full?!?!?!

Reactions: 1
I know this is a little off Topic but what happened to her friend Asia? Her channel went quiet and I went on her instead to have a look and there's very little. Although she has put on some weight so maybe she's hidden from the public eye or pregnant?
I followed her for a bit and she seemed to thrive initially after the Grace exposƩ with her partner, and then when her singing career didn't take off she became a vegan advocate and when that didn't work out she tried launching her own clothing brand.

I've always thought 'birds of a feather stick together' when it comes to her, I wouldn't be surprised if she had stolen Grace's clothes as alleged. They seemed to be jealous of each other. Grace at the time jealous of Asia's weight loss, partner and family. Asia jealous that Grace has a career in media, and is relatively successful - something she definitely wanted for herself.

Edit - woah, just checked her out. So she's still doing the music/vegan thing and she's gained back a lot of the weight she lost. I guess she wasn't as happy internally as she pretended to be.

Reactions: 3
Why is she currently dressing as an adult baby all the time?
:LOL:

My theory is that she just looks like an adult baby because of the way she sits (literally like a baby learning to sit up unaided), the way her lower abdomen quite often looks unfortunately similar to a full nappy, especially when she wears tight and high-waisted bottoms, and because of the fabrics she wears - a LOT of stretchy clothes. Probably so she can say sheā€™s wearing several sizes smaller than she actually is.

Or maybe Grace and Lee have developed some kind of adult baby roleplay fetish. Dear god, I hope they havenā€™t, because you know sheā€™ll make a video on it. She loves her ā€œtabooā€ subjects after all (anyone remember when she constantly spoke about being the only YouTuber who would discuss ā€œtaboo subjectsā€ back in the day?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed her for a bit and she seemed to thrive initially after the Grace exposƩ with her partner, and then when her singing career didn't take off she became a vegan advocate and when that didn't work out she tried launching her own clothing brand.

I've always thought 'birds of a feather stick together' when it comes to her, I wouldn't be surprised if she had stolen Grace's clothes as alleged. They seemed to be jealous of each other. Grace at the time jealous of Asia's weight loss, partner and family. Asia jealous that Grace has a career in media, and is relatively successful - something she definitely wanted for herself.

Edit - woah, just checked her out. So she's still doing the music/vegan thing and she's gained back a lot of the weight she lost. I guess she wasn't as happy internally as she pretended to be.

Yeah, there's not a lot on there from recently....I thought maybe she couldn't maintain the weight loss and decide to "hide away." Her body language, from what we see on the vid, seems to be reserved and closed off. I wonder if she was extreme in her diet, though her weight loss journey was long and seemed quite well paced.

Reactions: 1
looks like sheā€™s a vegan chef now?! And has deleted half her Instagram? Odd.

Sheā€™s gained a lot of weight in a short space of time. I seem to remember her Instagram posts about her diet and fitness were really restrictive at one point - she was basically only eating fruit and doing a lot of exercise. Not sensible or sustainable. Seems to me she was the one with eating issues, not Grace.
Asia is pregnant, she put in on her story a few days back :)

Asia is pregnant, she put in on her story a few days back :)
thatā€™s lovely for her :) (donā€™t think itā€™s the cause of her weight gain though as sheā€™s been looking larger in posts from almost a year ago, itā€™s not important though really).

Grace is starting self isolation and she plans to get lots of REST guys... bleeping shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That corona outfit post, she really is tone deaf šŸ˜”
Yeah itā€™s not funny. She probably canā€™t comprehend the seriousness of it because sheā€™s lived the last few years as if sheā€™s in quarantine so govā€™t advice wonā€™t seem that serious to her. For those of us who are productive members of society itā€™s quite the shock.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.