Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed Grace for yeaaaaaaars. I'm still so confused what she does now? Before she used to work in the child care home but now she is training to be a councillor? How does she actually make her income?

I followed Grace for yeaaaaaaars. I'm still so confused what she does now? Before she used to work in the child care home but now she is training to be a councillor? How does she actually make her income?
instagram ads and her boyfriend probably supports her

Reactions: 1
She probably gets gifted stays at the Caribbean and New York hotels by making out she’s some big shot influencer who will do loads of advertising for them :-/
Someone with her amount of followers (even though most of them she probably bought herself) would earn around 5-8k per sponsored post too. It’s sickening!
as for her YouTube she probably makes a further £500-1k per month from that even though he content is so lazy and crap.

Reactions: 3
In what world would anyone think this is an acceptable thing to post to the public?!
SmartSelect_20200331-220237_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't bring myself to quote tweet this, not only is this something I can never remove from my conscious but this is very clearly her on the beg for some freebies. So very bleak :( !

Reactions: 2
Watched her new vlog out of boredom, I actually creased up when she spoke about her ‘third eye’. And she said she wants to start a degree? Ha! How will she have time to study between naps and meditation!

Reactions: 4
Her latest vlog is just the same as her non-quarantine content. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also, couldn’t help but notice her heavy breathing as she poured herself a rum?

Reactions: 3
This girl really has a nerve posting this.
823DFD4E-F505-47A2-9140-B038EA5B10CD.jpeg
“Dying for a break” like really!!? She literally hasn’t done anything. And to think of all the key workers, NHS staff, supermarket workers, teachers, child care workers and delivery people working during this pandemic and she’s saying she’s dying for a break. Madness.

All these ‘influencers’ are really showing their true colours. Still promoting ads for non essential items like clothing when many warehouse workers are raising concerns over their actual safety.
Influencers like Grace just don’t give a damn, could they least give something back instead of wining about their missed holidays and posting ads for clothes. The very least she could do for her followers is post some creative content!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have been watching her for years now from when she was much slimmer. Even when she was slimmer she looked about a size 16 but looked a lot healthier and I remember in her videos she used to lie and say she was a size 12. Everyone used to catch her out on it because she'd try and hide the label when she tried stuff on. Seems she still does that now. If she is so body positive why feel the need to lie about what size you are?

Also her whole life is self isolation and this applies to most youtubers. She stays at home eats a lot and is with her boyfriend all the time so what is the difference?

Reactions: 9
Her latest vlog is just the same as her non-quarantine content. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also, couldn’t help but notice her heavy breathing as she poured herself a rum?
Yes I was thinking that while watching, barely any movement and she’s still out of breath.

also when she said her bf likes her to wear tight clothes....he’s obviously an enabler/feeder

Reactions: 1
I have been watching her for years now from when she was much slimmer. Even when she was slimmer she looked about a size 16 but looked a lot healthier and I remember in her videos she used to lie and say she was a size 12. Everyone used to catch her out on it because she'd try and hide the label when she tried stuff on. Seems she still does that now. If she is so body positive why feel the need to lie about what size you are?

Also her whole life is self isolation and this applies to most youtubers. She stays at home eats a lot and is with her boyfriend all the time so what is the difference?
I noticed her making a point of saying her PLT joggers were “super, SUPER big” on her when, really, they were at most one size up.

Yes I was thinking that while watching, barely any movement and she’s still out of breath.

also when she said her bf likes her to wear tight clothes....he’s obviously an enabler/feeder
Yeah, that made me a bit uncomfortable. I know she takes it as a compliment, but when you can see the lips of your labia through your jeans, they’re too tight and you cannot tell me you are comfortable walking around in them/sitting down in them.

Reactions: 7
This girl really has a nerve posting this.
View attachment 103531“Dying for a break” like really!!? She literally hasn’t done anything. And to think of all the key workers, NHS staff, supermarket workers, teachers, child care workers and delivery people working during this pandemic and she’s saying she’s dying for a break. Madness.

All these ‘influencers’ are really showing their true colours. Still promoting ads for non essential items like clothing when many warehouse workers are raising concerns over their actual safety.
Influencers like Grace just don’t give a damn, could they least give something back instead of wining about their missed holidays and posting ads for clothes. The very least she could do for her followers is post some creative content!
Agreed completely re warehouse workers. So many of them are the first to do a bit of performative lefty-ism when it comes to election time then go on to act like massive bleeping selfish tory cunts, no one should be ordering non essential items right now. I don’t want to generate NEEDLESS additional person to person contacts for warehouse staff / delivery drivers. Where is the solidarity? Unless it’s getting her invited to a grime4labour gig I assume she sees it as pointless 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has mountains of tit in her house from her constant spending, go shop your own wardrobe? And don’t get me started on the cheek of I need a break, lock down is her bleeping BAU lifestyle!

Reactions: 8
The post where she says lee rubbed her feet with coconut oil reminded me of the simpsons episode where bob sideshow rubs Selmas feet 😂
I feel like he’s just using her for clout. But have to say, it seems as if he wont take any crap from her which could be good for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
D8B9921A-B9A9-4107-B184-19665F29665A.png

this video was in my recommendations...she is literally unrecognisable it’s so sad. It’s self destruction at this point. (Also I know it says uploaded a year ago and this is much older than that)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.