Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to ask her GP to test her iron as being so tired all the time is not normal when she hardly does anything!

Reactions: 4
How on earth would she ever cope with either pregnancy or having an actual baby to look after 24/7?! If she’s exhausted all the time now by doing nothing other than sleeping and eating then she has no hope

Reactions: 9
Yes!!! It might be her blood sugar also. Maybe that’s what her GP suggested and she took offence.
Wouldn't surprise me if she had type 2 diabetes with the amount of crap she shovels in her mouth. The amount of strain she must be putting on her joints and organs im not surprised she feels absolutely knackered. The woman is NOT HEALTHY, not matter how much she tells herself she is. At my heaviest I was 18 stone and I can categorically tell you absolutely nothing about my body and my mental and emotionally well being was healthy.

How on earth would she ever cope with either pregnancy or having an actual baby to look after 24/7?! If she’s exhausted all the time now by doing nothing other than sleeping and eating then she has no hope
I think she will struggle with getting pregnant. She can delude herself that her heavy, long bleeds are emotional trauma or whatever nonsense she comes out with, but the reality is its probably hormonal.

Reactions: 7
She really is one of the worst role models on the internet
I agree, Im all for body positivity and owning yourself but what she is doing is dangerous. It's not right to peddle this mumbo jumbo to her gullible following who could potentially ignore actual health conditions because grace told them its their period angels talking to them.

Reactions: 10
Now she’s with Gleam you’d think they would put a stop to the ‘medical advice’ she’s giving out.

Reactions: 2
She can preach on about womb healing and crystals until she’s blue in the face but nothing will change the FACT that she is morbidly, unhealthily obese. It is absolutely possible to be on the bigger side and still be healthy with the right diet and exercise. But you cannot be that big and still be healthy. We see her sedentary lifestyle and the tit she eats.

Reactions: 5
She can preach on about womb healing and crystals until she’s blue in the face but nothing will change the FACT that she is morbidly, unhealthily obese. It is absolutely possible to be on the bigger side and still be healthy with the right diet and exercise. But you cannot be that big and still be healthy. We see her sedentary lifestyle and the tit she eats.
not being able to close your legs tho, and her boyfriends on the bigger side so that is not helping in the slightest, in no way does she need to loose weight and be a size 8 but to a point where she is able to sit and stand with her feet together because she literally cant

Reactions: 2
I’m honestly so embarrassed for her, chatting absolute shite about manifesting money using sprays that contain ground down crystals.

She sounds like a cult member.

Reactions: 8
I don’t even want to try and think about how that goes down
Years ago I saw this documentary about the NHS and gastric surgery and a board deciding on who could get the surgery was commenting 'this patient is saying she has trouble during sex with her husband due to her weight, you know'. I dread to think what kind of things could be the problem...

Looks like she’s struggling to breathe just standing around and jiggling a bit in her latest IGTV.

Also, most of her “modelling” faces make her look either gormless or constipated.

Reactions: 5
Her medical “advice” is actually super dangerous and I wish she would stop. I had horrific periods for over a decade and it turned out I had ovarian tumours & a massive ovarian cyst, mine was only detected when I was in agony and had to go in through A&E and have major surgery to sort it all out. They thought I had cancer, I lost an ovary, and they wanted to give me a hysterectomy (I was 27) but as I hadn’t had kids yet they’ve postponed that until I’ve had two as my risk of ovarian cancer that will kill me is crazy high. I now see it as my life’s mission to talk to ANY woman about their periods (literally, have had conversations on the tube with strangers about this) and how important it is to push your doctor to refer you for an ultrasound & a CA125 blood test if you know your periods aren’t normal. There is no other way around this, you need to check you’re not up tit creek (like I was) before you can then go to these holistic therapies and natural remedies etc. I’d love to know what her solution for my tumours was?!

What she’s doing is normalising this idea that we must live in pain and it’s all your childhood trauma and modern medicine will reject you, especially if you’re fat. It’s simply not true. I see my surgeon (who is a world class cancer x ob gyn surgeon under Barts & St Thomas’ trust who are also fantastic at dealing with cancer, plus she is a teaching surgeon!!) regularly and she was the one who told me I’m not conceiving cos I’m stressing myself out and to calm, the same month after that talk I conceived cos I trusted her and stopped stressing about the fact I only had one ovary.

Her size and the hormone fluctuations may very well be causing this for her, but she also wants to be careful cos it could be disguising bigger issues at play (if the period stuff isn’t all made up to facilitate a lazy lifestyle). It’s actually not easy to ultrasound scan someone with excess tummy either, I’m only a 12 but have a lot of loose skin on my tummy from my surgery and that means it takes time to establish where everything is, I can’t imagine how it’d be for her.

sorry this is a meaningless rant I just cannot abide people giving out advice they’re wholly unqualified for. Mel’s wardrobe went on the receipts podcast and spoke about her endo and was an amazing spokeswoman / advocate for dealing with these issues, Grace is not she’s a mess.

Btw before the day I was in so much pain I had to go to A&E I was living a very active life, regularly doing Pyscle classes / DIY / working full time, my periods would floor me but I still went to work with them I just had a hot water bottle with me at all times and had to break my commute up to recover. Either she has something worse than me or this is an excuse to laze about at home?

Reactions: 14
In one of her recent vlogs she talks about how you can order condoms from the hotel they were in, and her boyfriend says we won’t be needing them and grace laughed. Are they trying for a baby or is she pregnant?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.