Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her recent vlogs she talks about how you can order condoms from the hotel they were in, and her boyfriend says we won’t be needing them and grace laughed. Are they trying for a baby or is she pregnant?
Probably having anither 'heavy bleed' like she bangs on about all the time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes!!! It might be her blood sugar also. Maybe that’s what her GP suggested and she took offence.
Wonder could she have endometirosis since her periods are so bad? Rarely seen on an MRI and has to be diagnosed through a lap.

She looks 57 years old. Like, she looks bleeping exhausted.

View attachment 80464View attachment 80465View attachment 80466
Jesus Christ. She is huge. When did she get so big? I don't follow her anymore.

I went on her IG and her captions are weird, like boasting about how fat she is. She says her waist is "chubby." She is morbidly obese. Do you think she's gaining weight because of the attention it gives her? I don't understand glorifying being so unhealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Whilst I don’t really mind Grace, and actually hope she does well just because she doesn’t conform to the ‘normal’ look of most influencers. But it’s just Crazy how lazy this girl can be! Woke up from a nap and needs a holiday, but has just been on one?! Madness. I can no longer watch her videos just very very dull and always complaining about being hormonal. Come on Grace, bring back some vibrancy and energy to your content. I can see her losing all her followers lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Whilst I don’t really mind Grace, and actually hope she does well just because she doesn’t conform to the ‘normal’ look of most influencers. But it’s just Crazy how lazy this girl can be! Woke up from a nap and needs a holiday, but has just been on one?! Madness. I can no longer watch her videos just very very dull and always complaining about being hormonal. Come on Grace, bring back some vibrancy and energy to your content. I can see her losing all her followers lol.
Looking at her social blade looks as if she spent most of Sep-18 to May-19 either losing followers or netting off near 0 monthly followers & I agree why it being poor content, it's why I unfollowed. She's back on the up at the mo - but these lot are quite entitled? Like there are thousands of women who don't look like typical influencers who are capable of creating interesting content & engaging in conversation & not complaining all day every day, so let them book the brand deals? It's not a birth right to end up as a plus size influencer if you can't be fucked to put the effort in.

It's a shame as I discovered her after that BBC documentary and for a few months after that (and the book she did) I thought she'd really take off, like alternative Zoella take off, but she never did. I'm guessing work ethic got in the way?

@heretoreaditall2019 it wasn’t just work ethic that ruined her. The way she has embraced alternative therapies has put a lot of people off, I suspect, and I notice since she’s been with Gleam she isn’t talking so much about healing baths made of sticks, crystals and energies etc.

The biggest problem with Grace, however, has always been her lies and mistruths. You found her after she had seemingly embraced being plus sized - those of us who have followed her since the beginning saw her battle her weight, and she was much thinner at one point, but she has lied about her size a lot since those days. What is the point of embracing body positivity if you’re going to keep insisting you’re a smaller dress size than you appear? What is positive about that? She’s still doing it, although less than she used to, purely because she talks about clothes a lot less.

Some people also believe she re-wrote her own history as she was diagnosed by a very weird therapist (who had sleepovers with Grace) as having an “anorexic mindset” with binge eating disorder. She claimed at her thinnest she would freak out if her friend used oil to cook with, would starve herself and throw up, but people remember her going on Slimming World and saving up her points to have a huge Nando’s, do big grocery hauls of crap etc. I don’t want to judge because we don’t know everything that went on, but again, it just created a feeling of her being untruthful or unaware of her own actions. She doesn’t come across as genuine.

There is also the jealousy she has displayed, and the constant turnover of friends who stick around for a few months and then disappear. Then she would shade them on Twitter. She did have a best friend (Asia) for years, and constantly threw shade at her as she successfully lost weight, then there was a big bust up after Grace accused Asia of stealing her clothes on Twitter, with Asia then making a video about the truth about Grace and putting it on YouTube. This was 2015-ish, I think? Anyway, it kind of proved everything people had speculated about - that she was selfish, rude, only out for herself, put her friends down a lot, told lies, her boyfriend at the time was cheating... both of them came across petty, but Grace came off worse.

I genuinely think all of that is the reason she has never grown a larger audience - because her “empowered women empower women” message has always felt fraudulent. There are so many more genuine influencers out there, whatever their size.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Again telling someone who’s been bleeding for three weeks to find a womb healer! She briefly mentioned seeing a GP if you like them! So dangerous, I’m really mad about it!

Reactions: 6
What happened to the counselling course she was boasting about being top of the class in?

Surely if she excelled so much, she could actually use it to help people.

Instead she moaning that she didn't get to go on a press trip and her 'womb is full' (probably for the 4th time this month) 🤢

Reactions: 2
Again telling someone who’s been bleeding for three weeks to find a womb healer! She briefly mentioned seeing a GP if you like them! So dangerous, I’m really mad about it!
What's a womb healer?! :unsure: Sounds like a dodgy back street 'doctor'.

What happened to the counselling course she was boasting about being top of the class in?

Surely if she excelled so much, she could actually use it to help people.

Instead she moaning that she didn't get to go on a press trip and her 'womb is full' (probably for the 4th time this month) 🤢
Her womb looks very full in that pic!!!!!

• Haha
I know this is a little off Topic but what happened to her friend Asia? Her channel went quiet and I went on her instead to have a look and there's very little. Although she has put on some weight so maybe she's hidden from the public eye or pregnant?

I know this is a little off Topic but what happened to her friend Asia? Her channel went quiet and I went on her instead to have a look and there's very little. Although she has put on some weight so maybe she's hidden from the public eye or pregnant?
looks like she’s a vegan chef now?! And has deleted half her Instagram? Odd.

She’s gained a lot of weight in a short space of time. I seem to remember her Instagram posts about her diet and fitness were really restrictive at one point - she was basically only eating fruit and doing a lot of exercise. Not sensible or sustainable. Seems to me she was the one with eating issues, not Grace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.