Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have and it put me off my breakfast
She is so bleeping strange. The whole point of the video was supposed to be about heavy periods, not how horny she is 🤮 she looks so ill as well.

Having the issues she is having can be related to her weight, just like an anorexic’s period completely stopping. Not sure why she didn’t mention that.

Reactions: 2
Just flicking through the video.

Firstly, that top is seriously straining against her arms. You need to “size up”, Grace!

Secondly, blaming her abnormal bleeding partly on her emotional healing? I cannot. She had those problems, at least in part, because she gained a lot of weight in a very short time. That is what makes your hormones go crazy. Not therapy.

Excess fat, particularly visceral fat, increases estrogen levels. It can be a catch 22 too, as excess estrogen can make your body store more fat, so it’s easy to get stuck there. Grace should have researched this even a little bit, both for herself and her audience. Of course, she doesn’t want to admit that her weight was a factor, because that would betray her narrative.

Thirdly, I see no spark between them. I’m sure they are happy enough compared to Grace’s relationship with Simon, but I can’t help getting the vibe that Lee is more along for the ride (and money) than Grace realises.

Reactions: 6
Just flicking through the video.

Firstly, that top is seriously straining against her arms. You need to “size up”, Grace!

Secondly, blaming her abnormal bleeding partly on her emotional healing? I cannot. She had those problems, at least in part, because she gained a lot of weight in a very short time. That is what makes your hormones go crazy. Not therapy.

Excess fat, particularly visceral fat, increases estrogen levels. It can be a catch 22 too, as excess estrogen can make your body store more fat, so it’s easy to get stuck there. Grace should have researched this even a little bit, both for herself and her audience. Of course, she doesn’t want to admit that her weight was a factor, because that would betray her narrative.

Thirdly, I see no spark between them. I’m sure they are happy enough compared to Grace’s relationship with Simon, but I can’t help getting the vibe that Lee is more along for the ride (and money) than Grace realises.
Agreed. She is very clingy with regards to always having to be touching him/hanging her arm around him. I think she really wants him to be reciprocating that but he just seems not that into it. She was the same with Simon, except he was more obvious about his discomfort.

She will never admit her weight is the cause of 99% of her health issues, it would mean saying bye-bye to that bank balance, magazine column, Instagram followers etc. She’d be cancelled by those she is trying to emulate.

It’s crazy how quickly she did put the weight on, and trust me I know cos it has happened to me, but I’m over a stone down since I started taking better care of myself. I have a chronic pain condition which is related to my weight, I had to get real about that. It’s difficult to come to terms with the fact you’re so overweight you are causing your own body to rebel against you, but once you do, life is so much easier because it can be fixed.

The way she keeps going on about having children, you’d think she would be more concerned about the way her weight is affecting her periods?

Reactions: 3
How many more times is she gonna talk about periods?!
She wants to be this taboo breaking warrior
But all her vids turn out to be is asos hauls and then another period one -_-
At this point she has to have at least 10 vids about periods and how taboo they are
And that’s not even all the Instagram posts, where she lays with blood in her bed, or blog posts or insta stories about them.. it just goes on and on and on, rinse and repeat
Youre like a broken record!!!!!!!!
And she is not an actual doctor or an actual gynecologist so who is she making all these videos with advice and tit anyways :s

also... for only doing period and clothing haul videos
Your bad at both!!
Find something that fits!! Cause wtf is this suppose to be?!?!
8AF1BC5D-2691-4AC5-B0D6-49F57A3BDC1C.jpeg
jesasssss chriiist

Reactions: 2
She is always on her period; or using it as an excuse for her constant naps.
she would not cope with a full time actual real life job, lazy tit. Also, blaming her bleeds on trauma and saying she knew so needed womb cleansing or whatever?! So bizarre.

Reactions: 5
She is always on her period; or using it as an excuse for her constant naps.
she would not cope with a full time actual real life job, lazy tit. Also, blaming her bleeds on trauma and saying she knew so needed womb cleansing or whatever?! So bizarre.
She needs a gynaecologist not no healing crystals...

Reactions: 7
How many more times is she gonna talk about periods?!
She wants to be this taboo breaking warrior
But all her vids turn out to be is asos hauls and then another period one -_-
At this point she has to have at least 10 vids about periods and how taboo they are
And that’s not even all the Instagram posts, where she lays with blood in her bed, or blog posts or insta stories about them.. it just goes on and on and on, rinse and repeat
Youre like a broken record!!!!!!!!
And she is not an actual doctor or an actual gynecologist so who is she making all these videos with advice and tit anyways :s

also... for only doing period and clothing haul videos
Your bad at both!!
Find something that fits!! Cause wtf is this suppose to be?!?!
View attachment 74541jesasssss chriiist

ugh i loved that new look bikini ruined now

Her lips in her most recent Instagram post look disgusting.

It’s too clear to see where she’s overdrawn them, looks totally crap, and her gormless, idiotic, open-mouthed expression in the second photo makes them look like slimy slugs.

Grace has never been particularly good at makeup. Actually, that’s one good thing to come out of her “enlightened” phase - she’s not trying to market herself as a beauty guru anymore.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen her recent twitter rant about western medicine?
Why is she wasting doctors time if she has the magical ability to diagnose herself.

Also, sorry to say but doctors are not going to take someone of her size seriously. They are more than likely going to pin point a majority of her medical issues as a result of her weight. I say this because im a size 16-18 myself and it happens to me!!

Also, sorry for double posting, but does anyone know exactly what her trauma is. Like, what exactly happened to her?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else seen her recent twitter rant about western medicine?
God, she’s fully drunk the kool aid now hasn’t she?

I would guess that her random aches and pains have something to do with being very overweight, not her trauma. Just like she wouldn’t admit that her heavy bleeding was to do with gaining weight. Mental trauma doesn’t cause you to bleed from your flippin’ uterus, but gaining a lot of weight in a short space of time and messing up your hormones most certainly can!

She just wants to deny any responsibility she has for her own health. It’s not her fault she doesn’t feel good because she doesn’t eat well and move enough, it’s her trauma and proper doctors will never understand that so she needs to turn to snake oil to find the cure!

Also, kind of hilarious that she says western GPs don’t think emotional factors have any effect on the body, because I’m pretty sure they do - like how being stressed can give you high blood pressure, or depression can lead to insomnia. These are recognised by the medical community and any good GP will help you treat them. They just don’t believe in the bollocks she’s talking about.

Reactions: 7
I think it was a family friend who raped her when she was young. Was there not some drama ages ago where some of her family members stopped speaking to her over it as they didn’t believe her?

• Sad
I think it was a family friend who raped her when she was young. Was there not some drama ages ago where some of her family members stopped speaking to her over it as they didn’t believe her?
Does she not have a history of being economic with the truth?

I can only imagine the GP’s face when she rocked up talking about angels and womb healing...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her latest vlog?

The part where she is sitting with the blue face mask on whining about being SoOoO sTrEsSeD because her flat is a riot, her bracelet broke and she hurt her nail now she believes her subconscious is trying to ruin her “good day”.

She has honestly lost the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.