Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she do any other pose?? Jesassss bleeping chrriiist!!!

Also... those feet are struggling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks so uncomfortable....she must be knackered, out of breath and in pain carrying all that extra weight around! I'm not being a fat shame or body shamer but she looks unwell

Even naked in the bed she poses with her legs wide open
Like.. why?!
Who is asking for this?!

798C4B54-04FE-4DD5-89AB-18C5B67324E7.jpeg
1674116B-FF69-4991-83FD-8A1D0CE76B4C.jpeg
8E69865D-723B-4924-B739-74AD74B97BF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
That hat
Those glasses
Is she wearing a regular like “business man” kind of dress-shirt to a pool?
And that top
Guuuurl that top
What iz u doin’???
She obviously needed a really big size for the band of the top to go around her body/belly in order for her to actually close it
But she doesn’t have boobs big enough for that huge size of a top to fill out the boob area
So they are just hanging in there swaying around in loose cloth
Like.... can you imagine seeing her walking around like that? She can have these “insta photoshoots and all
But she is legit walking around a hotel like that
This ain’t it girl!

Bless her she is such a mess....

That hat
Those glasses
And that top
Guuuurl that top
What iz u doin’???
She obviously needed a really big size for the band of the top to go around her body/belly in order for her to actually close it
But she doesn’t have boobs big enough for that huge size of a top to fill out the boob area
Like.... can you imagine seeing her walking around like that? She can have these “insta photoshoots and all
This ain’t it girl!

Nah this cannot contain her nipples seriously. Flapping around like a pair of spaniels ears....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That hat
Those glasses
And that top
Guuuurl that top
What iz u doin’???
This ain’t it girl!

What the actual duck is THAT 😳

What the actual duck is THAT 😳
Got to add here that one of my best friend's is exactly the same size/shape as Grace. She ALWAYS looks stylish/cool, and continually gets complimented (from both men and women) when we’re on nights out. I’ve come to the conclusion that Grace must dress the way she does purely for the attention (albeit for all the wrong reasons). Truly tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New to thread, had to pop in...

She’s talking about her outfits on Stories and saying her white jumpsuit is too baggy for her and she wears a 20 in it.

I genuinely cannot believe she is STILL doing this crap while spouting stuff about how she’s so healed and so body positive? She’s either lying or the size 20 is unusually big, in which case most people would say so! It doesn’t look baggy AT ALL to me, and she doesn’t look like she could routinely fit into a size 20 (especially as she’s tall and carries weight evenly).

She’s a liar! When she did that pop up shop thing last year there was a picture that showed some of the clothes in the background with their tags on. They were all a size 26!

I thought that especially in jumpsuits as you usually have to size up. The one she’s wearing does look super tight though. Also, wish she’d learn how to properly declare gifted items and add links!

I thought that especially in jumpsuits as you usually have to size up. The one she’s wearing does look super tight though. Also, wish she’d learn how to properly declare gifted items and add links!
absolutely!

I’m sure the white jumpsuit was one of the only items where she actually mentioned the size she bought, too. I think she said what size she wears in Nike stuff (i.e. ultra stretchy workout gear that she can stuff herself into) but that was it. So essentially it looks like she’s only telling us what size she wears in something when she can squeeze into a much smaller size. She hasn’t changed at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.