Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayles88

looks like she’s a vegan chef now?! And has deleted half her Instagram? Odd.

She’s gained a lot of weight in a short space of time. I seem to remember her Instagram posts about her diet and fitness were really restrictive at one point - she was basically only eating fruit and doing a lot of exercise. Not sensible or sustainable. Seems to me she was the one with eating issues, not Grace.
Asia is pregnant, she put in on her story a few days back :)

sk_dd

Also - she posted on IG stories the other day that her bf told her all her clothes were 'too big for her' (sure, Jan) so she sized down two sizes...

Bearlouise

Can I just get some clarity on something?

I saw Grace like a tweet a few days ago and it’s been playing on my mind since, the tweet said something along the lines of- ‘if you go online and post a picture of you in something baggy with the caption “size 22 top worn as a baggy dress” this is massively offensive and fatphobic’.
And I’ve been thinking about it since, as a size 10 woman myself I wouldn’t even think twice about saying something like that, I would never aim to cause offence, I would do it harmlessly, but clearly a lot of plus size women think it’s shameful and massively offensive to say something like that.
Opinions??

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Remember when she was with Simon the drummer? Was there anything that came out about why they split up?
This is just speculation...She posted something about one of her subscribers messaging an ex boyfriend, which may have been Simon because he moved on really quickly after they split which may have been due to overlap. Grace was alsomalready following the girl if I recall correctly.

Minkel

Chatty Member
How nasty does her bathrobe look in her feed post! its all grey and filthy round the edges and that's an ad? Yuck 🤮

4everb1tchin

I think she intentionally became big for branding purposes. I followed her back when she was a size 14/16. Her fashion inspo was amazing and she seemed to have such good, fun content but the brand deals/exposure just weren’t there. All of a sudden she’s doubled in size, tuning into her chakras and whining all day and the brand deals/work are flowing. It seems being mid-size just doesn’t pay the bills, you have to be one extreme or the other
You might be on to something. I wonder if that’s why she deleted/put on private all her old videos?? Her old hauls and look books used to be great, her vlogs were entertaining too but I guess they don’t fit with the new ‘healing crystal and aligned chakras’ image. To be fair though she has always struggled with her weight and yo-yo dieting. I remember one of her friends lost a massive amount of weight (can’t remember her name) and she seemed really jealous about it

Romy

VIP Member
View attachment 213248

Yet she's just posted on IG that she's on a plane, off on a mini break in the middle of a pandemic.

Maybe I'm being sensitive and it's just a stomach bug or something but where I am, we're in stage 4 lockdown and being told to go get tested for even the most mild symptoms and not to leave the house if we feel unwell.

Posting that you feel under the weather and then posting that you're on a plane with 100s of other people, heading to another country doesn't sit well with me 👎
The other day in the q&a, she answered that

Attachments

Romy

VIP Member
Gawd those q&a’s... she’s so far removed, so self centred, me me me, even the pandemic has been good for her!! And I’ve never heard of having to eat more meat (chicken) for health reasons?!
Also, by work she means a quick AD, surely can’t take that long?!
At least she was nice to people complimenting her, normally they get nothing back.
I think she meant more proteins.or iron?

Tea4u

VIP Member
Lmao. I've always thought her head was tiny for her body but then when you see her next to other people her head still looks bigger than theirs!

I've seen her in real life, back when she was friends with anothergirlslife and she was probably a size 16-18 and next to my 5'2 size 8-10 self she didn't seem that large to me.

But on camera she looks huge. And not because of her weight. She just comes across gigantic.
Yes I remember those times and now Mary is pregnant!