Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely ginormous

You know, just thought. She never speaks about her mum much? Or her dad?

I feel like they ragged on her health as she gained tit tons and now just ignores them
I was just thinking about that after I made my post above... why is no one having a word with her?! It’s for her own good 😕

I was just thinking about that after I made my post above... why is no one having a word with her?! It’s for her own good 😕
I think the younger sister may have mums attention more because she’s genuinely ill. She’s been in hospital over the weekend. Scary tit to be honest.

Yet grace who has no illness, she’s eating herself into an early grave.

I think people HAVE said to her but she claims it as bullying. I could understand if she was a size 12/14 and someone kept making a mean dig. But that’s a normal size. She’s nearing a size 30. After that comes a casket.

Grace honestly reminds me of Amberlynn Reid from YouTube who is a notorious obese cash cow. She started a weight loss journey in 2015 at 300 pounds and now she’s almost 600. She has a lesbian partner who she bullies and just wants to rule the roost over everyone. Claims she’s not that big and is just mad.

She reminds me a lot of Grace. If not anything that will be the becoming of Grace.

Eventually she’ll get so fat she’ll start making excuses and normalising it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I'm not fat shaming here, but is she still claiming she's a 16/18?
is she having a laugh? I don’t follow her regularly but surely she must think her followers are a bunch of half wits?

was just on the brogan thread where she has said she is a size 16 and she is half of grace

Reactions: 2
I'm not fat shaming here, but is she still claiming she's a 16/18?
I’m a size 20 and not as big as her. Also, I would not be posing or taking pictures of myself like that. If she has the confidence to do so, fair play, but don’t lie about your size.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a look on their website and you sign up and pay for the training. Why is she making it sound like she’s been accepted for her pure brilliance and appearance🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve just had a look on their website and you sign up and pay for the training. Why is she making it sound like she’s been accepted for her pure brilliance and appearance🙄
I looked too. Seems a bit dodgy and maybe not professional?

Reactions: 4
On that recent pic she really has such a tiny bum! I don't know why I was surprised enough to comment about it on here 😂It just made me think that she isn't as naturally big as she thinks she might be.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.