Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before but I’m so confused how she is still making a sustainable amount of money from social media? Her latest pic has 2500 likes!!! That is shocking for someone who gets paid for ads, why would brands send her things to advertise when her social media interactions are next to nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s a bit early to suggest but something about her tiny butt crack has to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it’s a bit early to suggest but something about her tiny butt crack has to be in the next thread title!
Ugly Face of the Tiny Buttcrack Life

Honestly I don’t want to be dirty but I hope she is okay going to the toilet and cleaning up after herself as it doesn’t look like she has much wiggle room :(
She looks like she’s almost getting to the stage where she might need a bum wiping stick for fat people!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, yeah health at every size whatever, but that is the arse of someone that has never, ever walked anywhere.

Reactions: 8
so I’ve literally spent the last hour scrolling through all this tea lol, wanted to check if she was still following on of the bloggers I knew BUT has anyone seen the #’s she’s following atm???? Surely she’s preggo or at least massively trying for a baby?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If she is pregnant, she’s going to be closely monitored because of her weight, I honestly don’t know why she hasn’t tried to make some healthy lifestyle changes and hope she seriously considers this over the next 9 months

Reactions: 15
If she is pregnant, she’s going to be closely monitored because of her weight, I honestly don’t know why she hasn’t tried to make some healthy lifestyle changes and hope she seriously considers this over the next 9 months
Can’t wait for the “medical institutions are fat phobic” posts 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg she will be 100000 times worse if she is knocked up! She will be the only pregnant person ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she's following #clearblue, I wonder if she's angling for one of those cheesy sponsored pregnancy announcements 🧀?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
so I’ve literally spent the last hour scrolling through all this tea lol, wanted to check if she was still following on of the bloggers I knew BUT has anyone seen the #’s she’s following atm???? Surely she’s preggo or at least massively trying for a baby?
They’ve been actively trying for a while, she said ages ago they stopped using any contraception.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.