Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post might suggest so...
I wouldn’t be surprised. She kept hinting a year ago about how their baby was going to have beautiful “good” hair. And all that tit.

Honestly, I think she just wants to trap Lee. She wants a baby because she’s probably lonely as hell deep down because everyone can see through her tit. If Lee fucks off at least she’s got someone that can never leave her.

Reactions: 11
If she does have children.. i can only imagine her having to go on retreats to get away from the crying baby because its effecting her chakras

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s really going to have to resolve her narcissistic behaviours if she is going to have a baby. As far as I know, a baby won’t let you take a day off because it’s a full moon, you’re on your period or your chakras feel blocked

Reactions: 24
If she thinks she’s tired now...

Yeah, I really hope for her sake she isn’t pregnant. She has a lot of growing up to do, and I don’t think she’s nearly as financially stable as she likes to present (remember her videos about money in the past? She’s crap with it and had a lot of debt).

Also not convinced her and Lee are in it for the longterm.

Let’s just hope this is an exercise in attention seeking or she’s following those hashtags because she’s trying (and failing) to “manifest” a pregnancy.

She has plenty of time ahead of her to have a child. Grow up first and get some stability.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree, I really don’t think she’s in the right place mentally to have a child. I’m no expert but if you’re having to have so many “mental days off” to get yourself back together then the timing really isn’t right.

Babies can’t and won’t give you days off, once you get going there’s no days off at all, you can’t swan off as and when your mental health starts to struggle, it’s just not fair on either party.

I can completely understand why you’d want one especially as you get older as a woman. If she already struggles with her mental health, the sleepless nights and huge shift in priority will only make it worse, those daily ASOS hauls will have to wait

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I feel like if she’s pregnant she will use this as an excuse to eat even more and gain a ton of weight (again)

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I feel like if she’s pregnant she will use this as an excuse to eat even more and gain a ton of weight (again)
I think that too. She’ll gain then become about a size 30 and she’ll proclaim everyone is fatphobic if they try to warn her.

Also her kid will end up obese too. That child will end up being a size 16 in year 3. And grace will moan at the teachers how they’re taking away her kids packed lunch McDonald’s online and how she’s taking it to the board for making her kid eat healthily. I can see it happening.

Reactions: 8
Well if shes on her never ending period I think she may have fertility issues inflicted on herself

Reactions: 11
I think that too. She’ll gain then become about a size 30 and she’ll proclaim everyone is fatphobic if they try to warn her.

Also her kid will end up obese too. That child will end up being a size 16 in year 3. And grace will moan at the teachers how they’re taking away her kids packed lunch McDonald’s online and how she’s taking it to the board for making her kid eat healthily. I can see it happening.
Unfortunately children with obese parents tend to also become obese too. The child would be doomed. It’s scary some of these ‘activists’ consider feeding your child healthier foods and teaching them to have positive relationship with food is the same as enforcing ‘diet culture’

Reactions: 9
God help any midwife or health visitor that has to deal with her.. I can already see her hiring a chanting nutter waving burning sage to get the baby out. Her weight will be a massive bone of contention with a pregnancy

Reactions: 10
How is a baby a 'project'....? I suppose for these influencers it is 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine question. How would the baby grow amongst all the belly fat?
I am close to someone who was Grace’s size when she got pregnant.

Her pregnancy was very difficult - she had to go to a weekly appointment to have everything monitored. She developed gestational diabetes and had quite a few A&E trips (not entirely sure what happened each time).

The hardest thing for her was that nobody knew she was pregnant. Even at 9 months, you couldn’t tell unless you knew. That really messed her up emotionally, especially when her neighbours declared their shock at her arriving home with a newborn as they didn’t realise she was pregnant in the first place.

Happy to report she’s lost loads of weight now and she’s much, much healthier. She realised she needed to change for her child (something I don’t personally think Grace is capable of her in current state).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I am close to someone who was Grace’s size when she got pregnant.

Her pregnancy was very difficult - she had to go to a weekly appointment to have everything monitored. She developed gestational diabetes and had quite a few A&E trips (not entirely sure what happened each time).

The hardest thing for her was that nobody knew she was pregnant. Even at 9 months, you couldn’t tell unless you knew. That really messed her up emotionally, especially when her neighbours declared their shock at her arriving home with a newborn as they didn’t realise she was pregnant in the first place.

Happy to report she’s lost loads of weight now and she’s much, much healthier. She realised she needed to change for her child (something I don’t personally think Grace is capable of her in current state).
My friend developed diabetes while pregnant as well. She’s big but not as big as Grace.
Glad to hear your friend has lost weight. I can imagine Grace being too stubborn 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.