Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I get a magazine every month called Happyful but I might have to stop buying it as Grace does a monthly column with “positive tips” to be a calmer person. Things like journalling and meditation. Why do companies want to work with her?! I really don’t get it
kind of easy to be calm all the time when you have an influencer’s life - bare minimum work, lots of free stuff etc. Would prefer self care tips from a frontline healthcare worker who manages to stay healthy and have hobbies and a social life in their genuinely stressful line of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Imadreamer

Came on to see if anyone had seen her little rant. Ridiculous and so tone deaf when millions of real jobs are in jeopardy. She barely posts on youtube and her instas are just her and the boyfriend lounging in the house.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
If she does have children.. i can only imagine her having to go on retreats to get away from the crying baby because its effecting her chakras

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
You could have a body like a Victoria’s Secret model and wearing that outfit to a wedding, showing that much flesh, would still be tacky as hell.

It just screams “look at me, not the bride!”. Only a total narcissist would think it’s appropriate wedding attire.

I wonder if Grace’s boob flopped out during the vows and that’s what caused the fall out?!!

• Haha

cuzisayso

She 'would not get out of bed for £500'. Nice to have that option I suppose!
Always talking shit about “white skinny girls” not owning up to their privilege

But here she is saying she won’t even get out of bed for £500

Maybe you should check your own privilege while your at it grace...

• Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Omg she will be 100000 times worse if she is knocked up! She will be the only pregnant person ever!

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
If she is pregnant, she’s going to be closely monitored because of her weight, I honestly don’t know why she hasn’t tried to make some healthy lifestyle changes and hope she seriously considers this over the next 9 months

Reactions: 15

EyesOpened123

Fortunately enough for myself, me and my tiny brain are able to process the bullsh*t in your pro-obesity argument and it won’t fly here unfortunately. Like I said, you can’t argue that being overweight is healthy. So yes, to an extent size CAN be synonymous with health. Don’t push a nonsense narrative that increasing clothing size ranges doesn’t to an extent facilitate the encouragement and acceptance of obesity. Being body positive shouldn’t negate the NECESSITY of healthy body and if you’re more worried about clothes on the rack than longterm health issues then of course more pressing matters in the world aren’t really a concern to you. THAT sounds like a privilege.

What is lazy about taking charge of your health and bettering yourself? I myself am overweight for my age/height and it’s not a bed of roses, so who the hell would rather stay at a size 20+ just to make a point rather than try to lose weight? I’ll wait.

In the meantime, those who are on a weight loss journey will wear what the hell they have been wearing because as you said you won’t go from a 20 to a 14 overnight and they certainly are not investing in vintage pieces that will eventually be TOO BIG... this brings us back full circle, so tell me will you be outraged that a former overweight individual has customised their vintage piece to make it fit them at their new smaller size? Hmm. Tricky one there, wouldn’t want them to offend the likes of delusional people like you.

Succinctly put, thank 👏🏽 you 👏🏽
Why does the weight of a stranger bother you so much? You seem really angry

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
As much as I think weight doesn’t define a person and someone who’s slim can have health problems, being obese does have lots of complications. I don’t know who she is trying to fool.
It’s like she takes a grain of truth and stretches it to become utterly meaningless.

Yes, living in a smaller body definitely doesn’t guarantee you’ll live longer. All manner of things can happen, and being thin doesn’t necessarily mean you are healthy - you might have high levels of internal fat, you might not eat enough fibre leading to bowel issues, you might smoke or drink to excess and both of those can cause cancer and other fatal diseases.

However, ALL THE EVIDENCE points to larger bodies being MORE AT RISK for some cancers, metabolic disease, heart disease, type two diabetes, increased pressure on joints etc. The idea that thin bodies are not necessarily the healthiest doesn’t negate this increased risk, at all.

Yes, some obese people will be perfectly healthy, but they are THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE, and people like Grace who claim they are perfectly healthy can only claim that because they’re so young - if Grace is still this size in 20 years, she’s extremely likely to find it’s a very different story.

None of that means larger bodies don’t deserve respect. I don’t believe shaming people into losing weight works at all, and I hate a lot of the fatphobia that gets levelled at people like Grace. However, to completely twist the truth and deny the science that is widely known makes her look like a delusional fool.

I just wish she’d stop excusing her poor habits. I completely understand she’s battled with her weight all her life, and I definitely believe she is not made to be skinny, but she wasn’t born this large either. She’s sleepwalking into a health nightmare if she doesn’t turn this around.

There is a middle ground between disordered eating, fad diets and fetishizing thinness, and embracing this kind of pro fat bullshit and therefore never making any effort to live a healthier lifestyle. Both types of people are infuriating and unhealthy - the balance is in the middle.

Prettyiconic55

100% lazy.

My work have mental health days where if you just don't feel good, you're allowed to take the day off or you're allowed to treat yourself from work (e.g. go for a massage in the afternoon or something) but they are very clear that this is not to be taken advantage off, it knocks days and time off your sick leave. If it was up to these influencers, they would never be at work!!

And don't get me started on all the bathing with herbs and shoving rosemary up your vag. Leave your vagina alone!

cuzisayso

She respires both of those ^^
And I need to rant about it

Some people over work them self’s
Or get overworked by their boss
And some people obsess about food
But honestly I feel like she reposts these kind of images constantly just to condone her own lazy behavior of just not holding any accountability

She wants to eat whatever she wants to eat and if she wakes up in the morning and feels like having a chocolate bar then that’s what “her body tells her to have” and if she wants fries for lunch then that’s ok cause she shouldn’t stress about making a 10 ingredient salad that she is going to have to cut up and spend some time in the kitchen for
And if she then wants a pizza for dinner
It’s better for her inner child to have that pizza
There is no responsible towards herself other than “letting it all go or else I will feel uneasy”
She can’t handle eating healthy cause she doesn’t like to... it’s like a grown toddler

And she does the same with work..
it’s vacation after vacation and then a break because the vacation stressed her out
She makes lists of what she all needs to do in a day and it includes things like getting her nails done or cancelling a Netflix subscription or silly things that others have to do besides their job and for her that’s her whole day
But then she runs with those quotes about “listening to yourself when you feel overworked and too stressed”

At this point she can not even function like an actual person in the real world and idk what she all does on these sleepovers with her therapist that she claimed she doesn’t need to see anymore cause to me it seems like she needs a whole lot more sessions and not with that weird bed-buddy she had.

The fact that she is preaching on all these “mind/health/mindfulness” events is scary
She is such a damaged person STILL she should not be put in front of entire classes of like 14 year old girls talking about relationships with food when you have a twisted one yourself!!!
And don’t talk to them about just taking a bath in their own period blood when they need a good cry to the moon when in reality they need to talk to someone.. it’s so dangerous!!!

• Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Her birthday is coming up..will probably announce it then! Cue spiritual mumbo jumbo and how the baby is a spiritual gift etc....it will be the only baby born and she will be the only pregnant woman ever! Lol!

• Haha

carly1999

Did any one see the video when , grace says to lee your breath stinks and lee replied
So does your undercarriage 🤮

Time stamp 27:25 onwards
Self isolation vlog
Published 7 April 2020

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I know it’s a bit early to suggest but something about her tiny butt crack has to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

unicorngal

I think she intentionally became big for branding purposes. I followed her back when she was a size 14/16. Her fashion inspo was amazing and she seemed to have such good, fun content but the brand deals/exposure just weren’t there. All of a sudden she’s doubled in size, tuning into her chakras and whining all day and the brand deals/work are flowing. It seems being mid-size just doesn’t pay the bills, you have to be one extreme or the other

Her medical “advice” is actually super dangerous and I wish she would stop. I had horrific periods for over a decade and it turned out I had ovarian tumours & a massive ovarian cyst, mine was only detected when I was in agony and had to go in through A&E and have major surgery to sort it all out. They thought I had cancer, I lost an ovary, and they wanted to give me a hysterectomy (I was 27) but as I hadn’t had kids yet they’ve postponed that until I’ve had two as my risk of ovarian cancer that will kill me is crazy high. I now see it as my life’s mission to talk to ANY woman about their periods (literally, have had conversations on the tube with strangers about this) and how important it is to push your doctor to refer you for an ultrasound & a CA125 blood test if you know your periods aren’t normal. There is no other way around this, you need to check you’re not up shit creek (like I was) before you can then go to these holistic therapies and natural remedies etc. I’d love to know what her solution for my tumours was?!

What she’s doing is normalising this idea that we must live in pain and it’s all your childhood trauma and modern medicine will reject you, especially if you’re fat. It’s simply not true. I see my surgeon (who is a world class cancer x ob gyn surgeon under Barts & St Thomas’ trust who are also fantastic at dealing with cancer, plus she is a teaching surgeon!!) regularly and she was the one who told me I’m not conceiving cos I’m stressing myself out and to calm, the same month after that talk I conceived cos I trusted her and stopped stressing about the fact I only had one ovary.

Her size and the hormone fluctuations may very well be causing this for her, but she also wants to be careful cos it could be disguising bigger issues at play (if the period stuff isn’t all made up to facilitate a lazy lifestyle). It’s actually not easy to ultrasound scan someone with excess tummy either, I’m only a 12 but have a lot of loose skin on my tummy from my surgery and that means it takes time to establish where everything is, I can’t imagine how it’d be for her.

sorry this is a meaningless rant I just cannot abide people giving out advice they’re wholly unqualified for. Mel’s wardrobe went on the receipts podcast and spoke about her endo and was an amazing spokeswoman / advocate for dealing with these issues, Grace is not she’s a mess.

Btw before the day I was in so much pain I had to go to A&E I was living a very active life, regularly doing Pyscle classes / DIY / working full time, my periods would floor me but I still went to work with them I just had a hot water bottle with me at all times and had to break my commute up to recover. Either she has something worse than me or this is an excuse to laze about at home?