Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s really shocked me. I really hoped that what happened would be the turning point to take her health seriously but it hasn’t and now another one? He is always being cared for by someone else so how is another going to be brought into the mix???

Reactions: 11
No doubt she wants the experience she never got with the first baby.
Sadly there’s no guarantee that any birth will be easy. I imagine this is why she pushed to be “signed off” as “healthy.”

Reactions: 7
Covid is still around and doubt she cares, she was not careful first time round (mixing with others while heavily pregnant). Don’t think she’s vaccinated either? Grace never seems to take her health seriously.

Either way, I hope she can have a healthy pregnancy and birth this time round. It will be a shock to when baby arrives and the long sleepless nights and days. Grace about to wake up to reality I suspect!

Baby due autumn, so probably 3/4 months pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really shocked at this news. I feel she should be focusing on herself and Cyprus, not adding another baby to the mix. Also can't help but feel she'll favour baby no. 2 as she'll get the 'full' experience of those early weeks. That's if she doesn't get Covid again, anything is possible.

Reactions: 24
Ocotober baby so conceived around christmas time? She really is no state mentally or physically to have another baby. This is pure selfishness and rhat baby will be someone elses problem. A able bodied finds 2 under 2 difficult, imagine her? I guess she can say she isnt well and ppl will feel obliged to look after the children. But this is so unfair on the child coming and the one she has now

Really shocked at this news. I feel she should be focusing on herself and Cyprus, not adding another baby to the mix. Also can't help but feel she'll favour baby no. 2 as she'll get the 'full' experience of those early weeks. That's if she doesn't get Covid again, anything is possible.
Doesnt get covid or doesnt get ill, this is someone who went into organ failure, seemed like she had some sort of stroke, and isnt fully walking or mobile on one side of her body. In MS the symptoms are exacerbated by pregnancy. I wonder how she will fair. And she's a big woman too. So pregnancy diabetes could happen. I just dont understand why she is having another baby..maybe she missed the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In all fairness, I don’t think Lee is lazy but I do think she could resent him teaching her how to do the “newborn” part.

I genuinely wish her well, Cyprus is a gorgeous baby and Lee seems lovely. However, I do worry about how careless she is with COVID etc and how much of a mental health strain it’s going to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, for someone who had heart damage/issues and is still having cardiology follow ups, aint no way in hell a doctor said pregnancy was okay. She chose this decision herself. God help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait so yet again, during a pandemic she went on a plane to a foreign country, without a mask and while pregnant?!
Like seriously, how is she not scared after what happened to her?! Lee and her family must be worried and it’s all a bit of a kick in the teeth after what they went through while she was ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, for someone who had heart damage/issues and is still having cardiology follow ups, aint no way in hell a doctor said pregnancy was okay. She chose this decision herself. God help her.
Didn't she get the all clear on her health fairly recently too? So she got pregnant before she was sure her body and organs could handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ocotober baby so conceived around christmas time? She really is no state mentally or physically to have another baby. This is pure selfishness and rhat baby will be someone elses problem. A able bodied finds 2 under 2 difficult, imagine her? I guess she can say she isnt well and ppl will feel obliged to look after the children. But this is so unfair on the child coming and the one she has now

Doesnt get covid or doesnt get ill, this is someone who went into organ failure, seemed like she had some sort of stroke, and isnt fully walking or mobile on one side of her body. In MS the symptoms are exacerbated by pregnancy. I wonder how she will fair. And she's a big woman too. So pregnancy diabetes could happen. I just dont understand why she is having another baby..maybe she missed the attention.
She would’ve conceived at any point in January. December would’ve given her a September baby.

Given what she went through and her general health I’d assume she’s being given extra appointments, scans, earlier glucose testing etc. I think she’s being very irresponsible, she should’ve focused on healing and dropping some weight before getting pregnant again, and working on being healthy too. I dread to think what her insides are like after all that she went through…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.