Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she’s not mobile enough to run around after a walking toddler let alone heavily pregnant/with a baby aswell, that’s an accident waiting to happen
Even in her photoshoot they basically draped Cyprus over her while she laid on the sofa.
Guarantee her mum will come to stay for weeks so she can sleep. She isn’t cut out for looking after a newborn, even before she got sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
‘Working lunch’ haaaa does she mean she lay on the couch, eating Deliveroo, while doing a few emails?!

Reactions: 10
I’ve got twins who are 6 months old and I’m telling you now, you need unbelievable energy levels to manage 2 so young.

I went into my pregnancy following a lot of work on my fitness and health so I could run two sponsored half marathons… and I don’t know what I’d have done without being physically fit and my partner being very hands-on. I guess you’d need to heavily rely on grandparents and other help (cleaners, sponsored support, etc) 👀

Totally fatphobic
Not cool.

Wait so yet again, during a pandemic she went on a plane to a foreign country, without a mask and while pregnant?!
Like seriously, how is she not scared after what happened to her?! Lee and her family must be worried and it’s all a bit of a kick in the teeth after what they went through while she was ill.
I thought this too...

Reactions: 2
I was surprised by her announcement too, mainly because she seems to be struggling with Cyprus and appears to need a lot of help. I wish her a healthy pregnancy though and pray that she stops reposting stories of people sharing her Hello mag spread soon 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Grace you are not wearing an XL.
Why even bother to mention the size, she’s literally been doing this for years and years. A career out of misrepresenting her size, it’s so unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Grace you are not wearing an XL.
Why even bother to mention the size, she’s literally been doing this for years and years. A career out of misrepresenting her size, it’s so unnecessary.
Where’s her hair suddenly from? Last time I checked she had a sidecut.

Reactions: 2
Totally fatphobic
Not cool.

I thought this too...

I don’t read this as fat phobic. Doesn’t even mention her weight. I read it exactly like all the other posts that mention Grace is unhealthy. She still hasn’t fully recovered from covid, it’s left her with some health issues no matter what she claims it’s obvious.

She eats crap all the time and can’t be arsed to look after the one toddler she has now. Two under two is hard and it would help to be fitter. You can be fitter and less lazy in a bigger body!

Reactions: 48
I don’t read this as fat phobic. Doesn’t even mention her weight. I read it exactly like all the other posts that mention Grace is unhealthy. She still hasn’t fully recovered from covid, it’s left her with some health issues no matter what she claims it’s obvious.

She eats crap all the time and can’t be arsed to look after the one toddler she has now. Two under two is hard and it would help to be fitter. You can be fitter and less lazy in a bigger body!
Exactly. Fitness doesn’t /=/ fatness.

Zoella for example: very thin, extremely unfit

Reactions: 23
Funny how she’s been pretending she lost lots of weight and yet the gunt is now fully on show as she pretends it’s a bump

Least she bothered to wear a mask at the hospital

Reactions: 12
its not fatphobic to point out someone who is morbidly obese probably isn’t very physically fit
Yes it is? The key is in the „probably“. It’s like „someone who is an immigrant from Pakistan probably is not very highly educated“ not being racist (but actually assuming stuff like this is racist/fatphobic.) Sorry, back to Grace.
Did Lee get signed up with Gleam when she already was pregnant then? Is the pregnancy the base for their family channel? How calculated was this child‘s conception? 😳

Reactions: 8
Yes it is? The key is in the „probably“. It’s like „someone who is an immigrant from Pakistan probably is not very highly educated“ not being racist (but actually assuming stuff like this is racist/fatphobic.) Sorry, back to Grace.
Did Lee get signed up with Gleam when she already was pregnant then? Is the pregnancy the base for their family channel? How calculated was this child‘s conception? 😳
assuming someone is less intelligent due to their race is based on unfounded racist assumptions. It’s a biological fact that people who are morbidly obese will probably not be as physically fit as people with a healthier range BMI. They key word here is “probably” as there are of course exceptions but generally you can expect fitness to be impaired by morbid obesity. That’s why it is called “morbid” obesity because of the impact on a person’s health can be life limiting.

Reactions: 25
She mentioned in a comment she's over half way now...do we reckon she's going to do a gender reveal/already knows??

Reactions: 1
I'm currently pregnant with GD and that's not an insulin pen, no idea what that is for. Maybe a blood thinning jab?! She'll probably never explain.
I agree blood thinners are normally injected into the abdomen and it would be routine for her to be on them in pregnancy anyway because of her BMI let alone whatever complications she has from Covid still

Reactions: 5
assuming someone is less intelligent due to their race is based on unfounded racist assumptions. It’s a biological fact that people who are morbidly obese will probably not be as physically fit as people with a healthier range BMI. They key word here is “probably” as there are of course exceptions but generally you can expect fitness to be impaired by morbid obesity. That’s why it is called “morbid” obesity because of the impact on a person’s health can be life limiting.
If you're basing anything on BMI then it's inherently fatphobic. It's bullshit.

I agree blood thinners are normally injected into the abdomen and it would be routine for her to be on them in pregnancy anyway because of her BMI let alone whatever complications she has from Covid still
Has the advice changed? I was last pregnant in 2020 admittedly but I didn't receive blood thinners during pregnancy, only afterwards. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.