Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Grace seems to enjoy all the things that go with having a baby- the photoshoots, the shower, the FOOD, the attention… but not so much the actual baby 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220619-003233_Twitter.jpg

Why is she acting like this a rare occurrence? Your sister literally had him over 2 days ago for the night...

• Heart
  • Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I’m not surprised Lee has not proposed to her, she’s a nightmare. Credit where it’s due, Lee stepped up when grace was in hospital, seems like an ok guy!, whereas grace is so up herself and selfish.
I don't really understand this outlook. He didn't step up? He looked after his kid as its his child? So done with applauding men for literally doing what they should be doing?

frillylilly

Chatty Member
It's a pet peeve of mine when people only post "jokes" about how annoying their other half is etc but jesus christ, after what they've been through together? Has she ever said anything positive about him?

sk_dd

I’m wondering if the baby will come out wearing the family fedora? Her and Lee basically dress exclusively in lounge wear, then add a hat in the name of fashion.
Don't forget the beige / khaki fishing vest too
Screenshot_20220623-131431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

stevenseagull

VIP Member
“I don’t want to engage in the online world”

That’s… your job?

gonna try that with my boss on Monday. I am just in a place where I don’t want to engage with excel documents.

• Haha

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Screaming, what “joy” is she talking about? Her content makes motherhood/family life look so dull. Just beige food, beige clothes and sitting around the house all day.

Like obviously your engagement was crazy during that time. Firstly, it was lockdown (all content creators received a boost regardless). Secondly you’re a mildly recognisable online figure and young woman who gave birth and was immediately placed in a coma - so it was a shocking tragic situation that was bound to attract attention.

Like it’s just common sense??? She is so weirdly entitled. In her mind she deserves millions of followers to lap up whatever she puts out. Sorry that the general public isn’t riveted by frozen fish ads, matching tracksuit sets and detailed accounts of what you ordered from pret that day.

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Wait so yet again, during a pandemic she went on a plane to a foreign country, without a mask and while pregnant?!
Like seriously, how is she not scared after what happened to her?! Lee and her family must be worried and it’s all a bit of a kick in the teeth after what they went through while she was ill.

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Astounding that on the day of Lee's brother's graduation she claims she needs a mental health day forcing Lee to take Cyprus to what will be a very adult day, the sort of day where you really could do without a child. Would it really have been too much to wait another couple of days to palm him off on her mum for a day? We know that's an option.

• Wow
  • Heart

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Considering she CHOSE to rebrand to a family content creator, there is very little actual content for parents. I mean, I have no idea what Cyprus does - is he walking? Talking? What toys is he playing with? What travel essentials are they using and can recommend?
He’s nothing but an accessory to her normal programming of talking about herself and what she eats.

• Heart

Agelsfa

‘Plastic tat’ is all some people can afford love.
We don’t all get gifted fancy Montessori stuff
I thought it was bizarre that she was having a clear out of his baby toys when she is about to have another baby? Who does that?

• Wow

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
TBH I’m not sure how to feel about all the Lee situation. Surely of you are not that invested in the relationship or not that serious why would you have another kid?
Surely he would know that unprotected sex can lead to possible pregnancy. He’s not 10. And she said this one was unplanned surprise.
I know a lot of women irl that are in relationships with guys like Lee. The women want babies and the men just go along with it because ‘okay I guess’. And obviously they love their children, they care for their gf’s etc. But there’s a big difference between that and actively choosing to be a partner and a parent imo.

I ofcourse don’t know Lee so can only speculate. But he was a thirty something guy living at home and working as a delivery driver, nothing wrong with any of that but then in comes bouncing Grace with her “cool” influencer career, and she wants to share all the perks of that with you, help promote your music, secure you paid influencing opportunities of your own! Plus you get to move into a flat with her, and out of your family house and feel like a grown man.

I feel like Grace was 100% the driving force behind them having the first baby and the second one. You can see in her body language with him and the way she talks about him (plus how he’d come across in her. vlogs) that she’s much more obsessed with this relationship than he ever was. And look at the way Grace talks about things, she never says ‘me and Lee decided xyz or me and Lee have discussed blah blah’ it’s always just her.

And imo him not proposing is one of the biggest signs he’s not committed to their relationship. Ofcourse marriage doesn’t mean everything, but Grace is desperate for it and VERY vocal about that, Lee is obviously not against marriage as a concept, he has told her over and over again he intends to in the future. But year after year rolls by and nothing. He’s been with Grace for years, marriage is something he obviously sees for himself in the future, they have a child and another on the way and still nothing? That tells me that while this situation works for him now, he doesn’t see Grace as his actual life partner and he’s still quietly keeping his options open.

With Lee I have never seen any clear intentions from him. It’s always Grace talking about how they’re soulmates with him awkwardly nodding along. It’s always Grace gushing about her pregnancies and kids and what she wants for the future with him just being … there? Even meeting on bumble is interesting because she would’ve had to be the one who made the first move. Their whole dynamic seems unbalanced imo. I predict they’ll be broken up in the next 3 years.

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
If MSN still existed she'd be logging in and out every two seconds so we could see her name had changed to 💫💫God's Girl Grace Who Lived on Maternity Leave💫💫

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Poor Grace, off for a two hour massage while someone else feeds and puts her child to bed. However does she manage? Not sure I could cope with that level of stress tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27