Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting for the latest takeaway she’s dialled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One of her replies she says she gets childcare once a week. Cyprus is away more than that surely?
Even once a week is a lot and my family definitely practises the village raising mentality.

But most people don't get a guaranteed night off from parenting each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe her cheek to try and get sympathy at how hard it is especially considering she works

she has no idea what a full days work is

Reactions: 11
I stopped following her but shes going to have a shock when baby number two comes. Two small ones, one toddling and into everything. Good luck Grace that’s really not easy and maybe the village may get sick of being palmed off with your kids.

Also there is the cost of living increases which I think will massively impact influencers and their advertising potential many of their followers won’t be able to avoid to buy into the tit they sell. Peoples attention will be diverted elsewhere. Not that she really even does that much ‘work’

Reactions: 23
There’s so much she missed with Cyprus - baby blues, newborn sleep schedules, the sheer shock of looking after a new baby. It’s hard even without a toddler!

• Heart
I’ve been following Grace for as long as I can remember, I remember watching her vlogs when she would go on diets. When I saw she was pregnant again I just thought ‘why?’ I truly don’t understand it. Me and my partner have an almost three yr old and my mum and him have a close bond as we all lived together up until recently. Me and my partner have both admitted we love having free time and love when my mum minds him… so we decided not to have another because that’s the sensible thing to do in order to concentrate on the one we already have. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting it takes a village and Grace’s mum minding Cyrprus BUT actively choosing to have another all while knowing you don’t like the 24/7 of being a parent is baffling and scary. It’s ok to love your child and admit that being a full time parent is super hard, but why go on to act like she’s the most maternal person to ever Grace the earth when she clearly struggles with the day to day? I don’t understand her actions at all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve been following Grace for as long as I can remember, I remember watching her vlogs when she would go on diets. When I saw she was pregnant again I just thought ‘why?’ I truly don’t understand it. Me and my partner have an almost three yr old and my mum and him have a close bond as we all lived together up until recently. Me and my partner have both admitted we love having free time and love when my mum minds him… so we decided not to have another because that’s the sensible thing to do in order to concentrate on the one we already have. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting it takes a village and Grace’s mum minding Cyrprus BUT actively choosing to have another all while knowing you don’t like the 24/7 of being a parent is baffling and scary. It’s ok to love your child and admit that being a full time parent is super hard, but why go on to act like she’s the most maternal person to ever Grace the earth when she clearly struggles with the day to day? I don’t understand her actions at all
because her sense of reality is totally skewed.

When people have to list “answering emails” and “life admin” as work I immediately know they are a feckless lazy tit with no concept of what real work is.

so it’s no wonder she also doesn’t realise what being a real hardworking mother is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One and done here too. I think she’s trying to have the “perfect” experience, and if anything goes wrong this time, there will be another.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One and done here too. I think she’s trying to have the “perfect” experience, and if anything goes wrong this time, there will be another.
Also OAD! ❤ I can sort of understand Grace chasing something better as she had one of the worst experiences imaginable and is lucky to be alive, but can’t help but wonder - is it possible for any birth experience to be perfect? Is it poss for any of those early days/weeks/months to be the idyllic earth mother in a beige kaftan just breast feeding with absolute ease? Like the whole experience is so incredibly challenging if she’s expecting joyous perfection out of it she’ll be having a kid every 9 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also OAD! ❤ I can sort of understand Grace chasing something better as she had one of the worst experiences imaginable and is lucky to be alive, but can’t help but wonder - is it possible for any birth experience to be perfect? Is it poss for any of those early days/weeks/months to be the idyllic earth mother in a beige kaftan just breast feeding with absolute ease? Like the whole experience is so incredibly challenging if she’s expecting joyous perfection out of it she’ll be having a kid every 9 months!
Personally I think not but who knows what other mums think 🙈 some seem to think the birth is about them and their story, not the safe delivery of their child . Look at the crazy free birthing movement! It’s very challenging and something I never personally want to do again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Personally I think not but who knows what other mums think 🙈 some seem to think the birth is about them and their story, not the safe delivery of their child . Look at the crazy free birthing movement! It’s very challenging and something I never personally want to do again.
THIS!!

I did a hypnobirthing course, I wanted a water birth etc but I also just wanted baby here safe and didn’t care how as long as that happened! I remember when baby’s heart dropped and they pushed the button and after that I begged for a c section because I didn’t want to risk anything bad happening.

Reactions: 8
I really hope for her sake and the children’s then she will be two and done but who knows? I remember her saying years ago she wanted to buy a house before even having one, I just hope she realised how full her hands will be with two.

Reactions: 5
I‘m afraid, a good part contributing to that decision is social media content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

She sees C's eating habits as intuitive and before he was born, believed he'd eventually fall into step with her sleeping pattern and not need tending to through the night.

I get the impression she believes parenting just takes care of itself as long as everyone involved is in touch with their inner selves. so she probably thinks that was all distrupted the first time around and wants another try at it.

She sees C's eating habits as intuitive and before he was born, believed he'd eventually fall into step with her sleeping pattern and not need tending to through the night.

I get the impression she believes parenting just takes care of itself as long as everyone involved is in touch with their inner selves. so she probably thinks that was all distrupted the first time around and wants another try at it.
She is going to get quite the surprise if this is not the case…

Reactions: 4
“I don’t want to engage in the online world”

That’s… your job?

gonna try that with my boss on Monday. I am just in a place where I don’t want to engage with excel documents.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.