Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh in fairness, if he’d been in a coma and she’d looked after him and the baby, I’d say she ‘stepped up’ too 🤷‍♀️ it isn’t just commenting on a dad parenting (in which case I agree we shouldn’t credit dads for just doing the bare minimum of being a dad). Imo this is different

Reactions: 22
I don't really understand this outlook. He didn't step up? He looked after his kid as its his child? So done with applauding men for literally doing what they should be doing?
Oh, please. Very few people must know what it’s like to juggle visiting your premature baby in one ward then heading next door to see your partner lifeless in another. Sure, don’t applaud a father for “babysitting” their own child. But I hardly see what’s controversial about saying someone has “stepped up” to the dire situation that they were in.

Reactions: 34
I do think he stepped up though. He was under no ordinary circumstances. He was looking after a premature baby, while not knowing if his partner would pull through. In my views he absolutely did, he had to keep it together at a difficult time.

I’m one of the first to call either grace or Lee on their bullshit, but in this instance I give credit/acknowledgment where it’s due.

its not easy looking after a newborn and knowing your partner is in a coma. Yes as a father he did what he is meant to do, look after his baby, but he clearly did more then he had to even when grace came home.

lee strikes me as pretty chill guy, to be honest, grace is lucky to have him as she treats him like crap!

Reactions: 22
I do think he stepped up though. He was under no ordinary circumstances. He was looking after a premature baby, while not knowing if his partner would pull through. In my views he absolutely did, he had to keep it together at a difficult time.

I’m one of the first to call either grace or Lee on their bullshit, but in this instance I give credit/acknowledgment where it’s due.

its not easy looking after a newborn and knowing your partner is in a coma. Yes as a father he did what he is meant to do, look after his baby, but he clearly did more then he had to even when grace came home.

lee strikes me as pretty chill guy, to be honest, grace is lucky to have him as she treats him like crap!
I do think they made it sound like he was doing everything single handed though when in reality her mum and sister were doing a lot of the hard work. Admittedly it can’t have been an easy situation for anyone but I think it’s been exaggerated for effect

Reactions: 10
I do think they made it sound like he was doing everything single handed though when in reality her mum and sister were doing a lot of the hard work. Admittedly it can’t have been an easy situation for anyone but I think it’s been exaggerated for effect
Well I think his mum and sister stepped up too. Or can we not say that because they only did what a mum and sister should do? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The baby wasn't with Lee when Grace was in the coma, Cyprus was with Grace's mum. Lee didn't do anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But it's not stepping up though? It's literally just doing your duty as a partner and a father? I'm not disagreeing that it isn't difficult.

I feel I've touched a nerve 😅😆

I think you can comment on what they went through was challenging but saying someone stepped up implies that everyone expected him to duck off? It's just a weird thing to say in my opinion.

Reactions: 17
But it's not stepping up though? It's literally just doing your duty as a partner and a father? I'm not disagreeing that it isn't difficult.

I feel I've touched a nerve 😅😆

I think you can comment on what they went through was challenging but saying someone stepped up implies that everyone expected him to duck off? It's just a weird thing to say in my opinion.
I respect your opinion. Not everyone will agree with everyone on here 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure it's even about stepping up - sometimes you just have to deal with the hand you're given - but he got through it and so far, to the outside world, she's shown little empathy for what that must've been like for him. No long 'thank you'-style post, but endless thank yous to herself. If the situation was reversed I think we would've heard all about it.

Also, this isn't just about her attitude to Lee - she hasn't publicly thanked her mum? Her sister? No gifted spa days for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we can all agree that grace is just selfish. She does not thank anyone, including Lee, sister, mum, nhs staff etc!

Reactions: 25
I think her family had the baby mostly after she had him. I remember her sister always updating but never showing the baby saying he is doing good, growing well etc...

Reactions: 6
I found her lacklustre post interesting tbh! Very low key.
One of the creepiest things about Grace is her total inability to be sincerely happy for others. She’ll express more joy and excitement over her pret orders on deliveroo! I’ll never forget the way she cried in the car after she accompanied Lekenah to her X factor audition years back. Plus I remember her being weirdly salty when her sister got that flat with her partner. She’s basically this but completely unironically.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
How pissed off will she be if he becomes more well known than her. Which isn’t difficult, she isn’t as well known as she thinks. Apart from the covid coverage anyway.
Left at home to sit wearing beige and eat takeaway while the kids are at her mums….. probably.

Reactions: 17
One of the creepiest things about Grace is her total inability to be sincerely happy for others. She’ll express more joy and excitement over her pret orders on deliveroo! I’ll never forget the way she cried in the car after she accompanied Lekenah to her X factor audition years back. Plus I remember her being weirdly salty when her sister got that flat with her partner. She’s basically this but completely unironically.
Absolutely right, she's SUCH an effin hater!!!

Remember when she made snide comments about Lekenah's weight loss too.

I'm pretty sure she's lost virtually all of her friendships through jealousy.

She won't want Lee to be more successful than her, and she's probably worried he'll find a woman who doesn't sit on her fat arse all day.

Reactions: 21
sorry but her tik tok about baby names they love but won’t be using?? this kid is going to have some obnoxiously flamboyant name

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.