Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's actually read the NICE guidelines which do stress that women shouldn't diet while pregnant but which also make clear that obesity is a risk and that patients should be encouraged to try and lose weight before and after pregnancy whilst the medical team manages the risk during pregnancy.
Screenshot_20220627-002338_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220627-002415_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220627-002429_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220627-002453_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just made an account to post for the first time. I have been following Grace's journey.

I am horrified.

As someone from a medical background, I am really shocked that Grace has decided to get pregnant just as she's starting to recover from being on the brink of death. This woman was in intensive care for months and machines were keeping her alive. Pregnancy is a huge strain on anyones body nevermind Grace. From what I can see, Grace hasn't made any changes to her dangerously unhealthy lifestyle. She is still morbidly obese, covid is still also a threat!! I wonder if she is now vaccinated.. I highly doubt it. Her mental health cannot be in the best shape after all the trauma either. Grace will no doubt have a very medicalised birth (probably an elective C-section but knowing Grace she might decline this safer option) and want to try to give birth naturally. I am in literal disbelief. I wish her a smooth and safe pregnancy / delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's been sucking wet clean washing apparently 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Of course she hasn’t fully read the NICE guidelines. In her mind any mention of obesity and risk during pregnancy is fatphobic. “Pregnant women shouldn’t diet” translates to “fried chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner” for her.

Reactions: 12
Poor Grace, off for a two hour massage while someone else feeds and puts her child to bed. However does she manage? Not sure I could cope with that level of stress tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She gets so so boring as if her lifestyle is even remotely hectic or stressful :sleep: If I could choose to take a week off from life and slob on my sofa once a month, get deliveroos everyday & treatments whenever life would be bliss (although I'm still very thankful for my life that I work hard for and genuinely appreciate it just fucks me off when people like her don't :LOL:)

Reactions: 8
This latest post is fantastic. So self indulgent. I find it remarkable that from a coma, unaware of her surroundings and her body was shutting down, Grace, still believed she would live.
Has the medical council approached her for an exclusive yet? Paid partnership on cheating death?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This latest post is fantastic. So self indulgent. I find it remarkable that from a coma, unaware of her surroundings and her body was shutting down, Grace, still believed she would live.
Has the medical council approached her for an exclusive yet? Paid partnership on cheating death?
It’s not who you are, Grace… but it’s all you talk about 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On a more superficial note: love that hairlength on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So apparently surviving is what she did it’s not who she is according to her latest post. That’s funny because she seems to have made a living in the last year on making it who she is

Reactions: 18
Just made an account to post for the first time. I have been following Grace's journey.

I am horrified.

As someone from a medical background, I am really shocked that Grace has decided to get pregnant just as she's starting to recover from being on the brink of death. This woman was in intensive care for months and machines were keeping her alive. Pregnancy is a huge strain on anyones body nevermind Grace. From what I can see, Grace hasn't made any changes to her dangerously unhealthy lifestyle. She is still morbidly obese, covid is still also a threat!! I wonder if she is now vaccinated.. I highly doubt it. Her mental health cannot be in the best shape after all the trauma either. Grace will no doubt have a very medicalised birth (probably an elective C-section but knowing Grace she might decline this safer option) and want to try to give birth naturally. I am in literal disbelief. I wish her a smooth and safe pregnancy / delivery.
I agree with you on all points. I am truly horrified that Grace has in my view disregarded her own physical/emotional well-being as well as her relationship with Cyprus, in order to have another baby. I get it though... I really do. Grace wants to experience the aspects of motherhood she has missed out on with Cyprus while being in a coma and rehabilitating.

I have worked in a professional capacity with mothers who have had children removed from their care by Children Services shortly after birth or within the first few months. They struggle to build a relationship with that child once they are placed in foster care. So what do they do? They fall pregnant again very quickly without addressing the issues leading to the first baby being removed from their care. They focus on the new baby and then have no energy or motivation to work on maintaining the relationship with the child in care. Their priority is to experience motherhood as it should have been experienced the first time round.

I really do wish Grace a safe pregnancy and delivery despite her recklessness in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have survived because its what I do? duck YOU GRACE, duck YOU

Guess others died or will die as its not something we do?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have survived because its what I do? duck YOU GRACE, duck YOU

Guess others died or will die as its not something we do?
This is exactly why I find her so problematic, she makes out that she survived through sheer will, which implies that those who died from covid just didn’t try hard enough to live.

she was lucky, that’s all there is to it. But that narrative wouldn’t make her money

Reactions: 31
She also survived because of hardworking midwives, nurses, doctors and physios etc

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I said this before and I will say it again.

I think she was “lucky” to get Covid and all the drama that fallowed because before that she literally had nothing to offer. Like zero.
Her channel both YT and IG has been dead for years. She’s been struggling with content and finding her way. Even the attempt to turn into FamChanel failed and likes on that IG account are very very low.
And then she “died” and boom. Everything clicked. She made herself this proclaimed martyr, the one who returned from the dead. And now she can keep milking this story FOREVER because literally she has nothing else and fresh to offer and she knows that.
So let’s keep shoving this sobbing story down everyone’s throat for eternity.
Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Really shocked she is pregnant again so soon. This is just about her wanting to experience the newborn stage, breastfeed etc. which she obviously missed out on and is really sad. The answer isn’t to just have another child though! Poor little Cyprus, he will definitely get pushed to the side 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.