Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It definitely sounds like she’s having this baby as a way of healing and to get what she missed out on last time and not because she actually wants another child doesn’t it
I immediately thought this when I saw she was preggas

Reactions: 2
pray that she stops reposting stories of people sharing her Hello mag spread soon 🙏
The first thing I thought when she announced her pregnancy was she's going to clog up Instagram by reposting every little update that can be gushed over and shared.

I know I don't have to watch her stories but I am mildly interested so I don't want to click through 50 reposts!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220623-154620_Instagram.jpg

It was this that got me, I plugged in this to the Starbucks website, it has 32.5g of sugar. Half the recommended daily amount for a woman. I'm all for having a bit of what you fancy every now and again, particularly if pregnant (caffeine, alcohol, whatever keeps you sane) but she's on several of these a week and we know she's not moderating her sugar the rest of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She mentioned in a comment she's over half way now...do we reckon she's going to do a gender reveal/already knows??
Omg remember her last gender reveal vlog 😭 I was impressed tbf that she didn’t do an OTT obnoxious reveal it was literally just them in a parked car reading the results of the scan together.

But her reaction to finding out it was a boy was … not great. She basically burst into tears because she said she didn’t know anything about boys. Then Lee was like wtf relax I’m going to be there 😂😂😂. And she was so rude she was like ‘I’ll need to teach him not to be like his father’. The way Lee’s face dropped! He had his arm around her too and he whipped it off her so fast!

I’ll never forget that video. It gave a fascinating insight into their dynamic imo. I think Grace is someone who jumps from extremes very easily. Either Lee is her twin flame soulmate perfect man who completes her or she hates his guts. I can only imagine the things she says to him off cam when he pisses her off lmao.

Lee feels like a really passive participant in their relationship. Like he’s along for the ride. Grace seems to dictate everything and make all the decisions. No wonder he’s been dangling the engagement carrot over her head for years. It’s the one aspect of their relationship where he holds all the cards. If he ever does actually get down on one knee I’ll be very, very shocked.

I like Lee he seems like a decent laid back guy, but I get the vibes that he’s in this relationship for convenience purposes. If his music ever blew up or he met another woman who could offer him the same financial stability/comforts he’d be gone like a shot. Grace will be the ‘forever girlfriend’ who wasted her best years on him meanwhile he’ll propose to the next woman in 18 months or less.

Reactions: 18
Few things here. I think another reason she's pregnant again is to also partly give her some continued basis to be "newsworthy" and PR and brand deals. She literally has nothing going for her apart from being the "girl that died" and that has kinda ran it's course now. Having another baby is her new thing.

On the note of her health and this being such a high risk pregnancy, you think she would be a little more reserved and sensible about that she is sharing online. If I was her I would be a little more cautious given what happened less than 2 years ago.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s just going to ignore doctors advice and do whatever she wants (food lifestyle etc) because ‘ she knows what’s right for her body’. Bit like the claim of demanding the doctors take her for birth

Reactions: 10
I thought her reaction was so weird. She was more interested in showing the camera rather tban showing Cyprus and involving him. Just felt very detached

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Good thing she deleted her last gender reveal video so Cyprus will never have to see the stark difference in Grace’s reactions …

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She said no more babies after this one ..I’ll believe it when I see it

Reactions: 5
In her last video she basically cried with disappointment and insulted Lee. Unsurprised she deleted it. I get gender disappointment is a thing - but why would you put it out there for your child to potentially see in the future?

She wants a girl so she can create another version of herself.

Horrid cow

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.