Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pair really do back up my belief that people should have to get a licence or something before they breed.

Reactions: 9
Gender dissapointment is real. Though I feel grace will treat both children differently.

Baby C she never bonded with (not her fault), and she wanted a girl not a boy. I can see baby c growing up feeling misplaced.

Reactions: 5
Gonna have to unfollow as I know she is going to start talking about manifesting a daughter and it will make me want to be sick. Again poor Cyprus

Reactions: 12
I say poor daughter too. She'd wanna modelled her like she would like to be herself and/or pass her neurosis to the girl.
I am sure Grace has a lot of expectations starting by the baby delivery, but life is not always simple.
She already complains with a gentle baby. What will she do then with two, the lazy nightmare.
I hope Lee's parents are sensible people because Grace's mum doesn't seem very conscious of baby's nutrition, tv...

Reactions: 9
Is it bad that I wanted it to be another boy?
My mom got told that my brother was a girl until quite late in the pregnancy. I don't think they can still do such mistakes with the current technology but it would be funny to see her reaction if this was happening to her 😂

Reactions: 3
My mom got told that my brother was a girl until quite late in the pregnancy. I don't think they can still do such mistakes with the current technology but it would be funny to see her reaction if this was happening to her 😂
This just happened to Shayne Ward and his partner, they were told it was a girl and when it was born it was actually a boy so it does still happen

Reactions: 8
My mom got told that my brother was a girl until quite late in the pregnancy. I don't think they can still do such mistakes with the current
It's easier to tell if it's a boy as usually there will be something to see between the legs, when there isn't anything visible that's when they predict a girl, it's never certain.

Reactions: 1
That happiful article made my soul depart my body.

She works part time in social media, a cleaner, regular deliveroo for lunch and coffees, and a family who regularly take her child for days at a time. And she still seems so resentful of the time motherhood steals from her and struggles to cope.

Good luck with two under two!

Reactions: 20
That happiful article made my soul depart my body.

She works part time in social media, a cleaner, regular deliveroo for lunch and coffees, and a family who regularly take her child for days at a time. And she still seems so resentful of the time motherhood steals from her and struggles to cope.

Good luck with two under two!

It was this quote -

"Maybe a part of me wants to be a little bit more selfish, but recognises just how much her tiny human needs her."

She has zero awareness of how lucky she is to get the support she gets

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Grace is still in denial about her weight/pregnancy being high risk:

B6804772-ABDE-4323-A808-ABC012F65E85.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ffs, it’s such a heady cocktail isn’t it. Getting indignant about being a high risk pregnancy / health complications due to weight, lying about your size but also giving us a running commentary of all the bad food choices you make as well as lack of exercise.

Just own your choices Grace

Reactions: 18
I agree that once you're pregnant, it's not the moment to do a diet. You can try to eat quite healthily though but the truth is she doesn't know how it is. Probably never knew, even as a child.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.