Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even without an illness, I'm of the mind that it's not normal how we operate in western society. Parents supposedly have the options of staying at home with the baby or putting the child in grand-parental/nursery care while they work.

I don't know, I'm all for the village raising mentality. We can be too individualistic in the west. Everyone out for themselves. If her mum and Charleigh are happy to do it then.. *shrug*. She's a new mum too. Then throw in her recovery from covid.

I have bigger problems with her balancing him on cushions or expecting him to intuitively raise himself like she suggested when she was pregnant.
We're not going to agree RE parenting talk but I am intrigued by intuitively raising himself. What does that even mean

Reactions: 6
We're not going to agree RE parenting talk but I am intrigued by intuitively raising himself. What does that even mean
When she was pregnant she said something about not worrying about her baby crying through the night because she would have a baby that would just align with her sleeping pattern.

Some hocus pocus version of when people let babies "cry it out".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She had a very serious illness and is still in recovery?
She was THAT lazy and idle before her illness tbf

Even without an illness, I'm of the mind that it's not normal how we operate in western society. Parents supposedly have the options of staying at home with the baby or putting the child in grand-parental/nursery care while they work.

I don't know, I'm all for the village raising mentality. We can be too individualistic in the west. Everyone out for themselves. If her mum and Charleigh are happy to do it then.. *shrug*. She's a new mum too. Then throw in her recovery from covid.

I have bigger problems with her balancing him on cushions or expecting him to intuitively raise himself like she suggested when she was pregnant.
It's not western society, it's modern society. The system you mention still exists in part of Europe for example.
But it's not only advantages either.

Reactions: 4
But she reckons she’s fine now doesn’t she? She keeps saying how she’s getting a clean bill of health. She’s always been lazy and materialistic ( see buying more for herself when buying Christmas presents because “I deserrrrrrve”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if wanting another baby is so that she can redo the time she missed with Cyprus. And I think it’s lovely her mum can take the baby, it seems strange to some but it’s a very normal thing in most of the world where family networks are stronger. However I think the frequent overnight thing is odd, and it annoys me that she’s just constantly on the sofa with the telly on and Cyprus is just being ignored. She likes her “perfect baby” because he fits into her life. What she doesn’t understand is that once he’s a toddler it’s going to be a nightmare for her grand risings to also have a newborn. I also seriously doubt her body is strong enough to carry another baby, it would put everyone’s health at risk.

Reactions: 17
In the video she posted on insta she looks huge again. Not sure if it’s just the angle but I hope for her sake she’s not gaining

Reactions: 2
In the video she posted on insta she looks huge again. Not sure if it’s just the angle but I hope for her sake she’s not gaining
Grace has definitely gained weight over recent months. Probably contributed from not having eaten for months while in a coma, and treating herself with food as she ‘deserves it’. I don’t think grace will ever look after her weight, seems to be a battle for her unfortunately. Most definitely morbidly obese and doubt she’ll do anything about it.

when she posted the IG photo of her bath, I’m actually surprised she can fit into a standard bath to be honest. It can’t be comfortable.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.