Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why the coma and awakening from it should have something to do with the engagement? If your partner and babymother awakes from a months long coma, you have probably other topics to worry about than fall on your knees immediately? Same now, where I guess both of them have to deal with numerous things we can’t even imagine, physio stuff, hospital appointments, trauma healing, you name it. All this with a one year old. Grace is delusional af and I can see why SHE doesn’t have other priorities than the perspective for a wedding (probably also coping mechanism) but at least Lee is grown up and sensible enough to let it rest for a bit.

Reactions: 10
I also think from Lee's perspective, he's had an incredibly tough year and maybe a proposal is the last thing on his mind. His son was born very early and his partner was put into a coma with little chance of survival, I'm sure he was terrified he was going to loose both of them. He is still working/writing songs/looking after a baby and his partner who still seems very unwell and probably needs to take on a lot of the household chores and caretaking etc.

I also fully believe that there is some people who get married and have kids for instagram, even regular folk. Can imagine that would be x100 for influencers like Grace lol

Reactions: 12
Because she wants it. Needs it. She’s desperate to get engaged and get married. Maybe Lee can “live happy forever without getting married” but not Grace.
TBH me and my partner are together 3ish years, have a baby together so kinda similar situation but I’m not dying to get married like Grace. Obviously we talked about it that maybe in the future but honestly I’m perfectly happy to stay the way we are even if we don’t get married in 2,4 or 7 years. It’s not that important to me.
Grace however… Every cell in her body screams “MARRY ME FINALLY FFS!! “
A marriage would never fix her problems though. She's a mess.

Reactions: 7
I also think from Lee's perspective, he's had an incredibly tough year and maybe a proposal is the last thing on his mind. His son was born very early and his partner was put into a coma with little chance of survival, I'm sure he was terrified he was going to loose both of them. He is still working/writing songs/looking after a baby and his partner who still seems very unwell and probably needs to take on a lot of the household chores and caretaking etc.

I also fully believe that there is some people who get married and have kids for instagram, even regular folk. Can imagine that would be x100 for influencers like Grace lol
I felt through all of this, there hasn't been much emphasis on how difficult it all must have been for lee, its never really spoken about and imo his experience is probably quite traumatic too. The begging for a ring makes me cringe, its so desperate and it really becomes awkward. Just let it happen and focus on your own little family and recovery rather than constantly pushing for a ring on her finger.

Reactions: 10
The whole god, arch angel stuff is just the trauma and drugs and coma.

So many ppl imagine things with near death and it sqews with their reality.

Also hallucinations from illegal drugs, people don't say they are real and surely its a very very similar thing.

Interesting all her ritual crap she doesn't do. She definitely would've realised that's a load of crap after nearly dying. I can imagine its a very very sobering expierence.

I like the way she was in this video ive only watched the fiest half she seemed very honest and real. But yeah no mention of how horrific it mustve been for lee. And her family.

Reactions: 4
The poses are absolutely killing me guys 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 *belly’s gonna get ya*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watching her video where she claimed covid was a small part of everything she went through and basically won't be protecting herself/her family while scrolling on Instagram and seeing a woman on her 3rd day of her baby being in the ICU with seizures from catching covid was so uncomfortable. You didn't manifest the coma, covid put you there - if she catches it a 2nd time (WHICH YOU 100% CAN) then she may not be as lucky, not to mention her prem baby might get sick??? I'm glad she's not living in fear but also a bit of concern should be there

Reactions: 17
Grace is a self absorbed big baby who fully believes she’s above everyone else in life because our wonderful NHS service didn’t give up on her and made sure she recovered. BUT no, grace thinks it was god. Or archangel Raphael LOL She’s utterly deluded to the point of no return.
does she not realise that drugs make you have crazy dreams. When I was on morphine, I had wildly vivid dreams, I haven’t come out thinking I’m the angel of the north. Her sister needs to humble her, there’s no way I’d let my sister look that dumb online. Her poor baby doesn’t have a good connection with her for obvious reasons but she forces it on camera and slings him round his nans everytime she wants a quiet moment. Which seems like every weekend.
she’s offensive with her “girl who lived” shite - what about those girls that didn’t live grace.
I don’t know how much more self absorbed one lady can get.
P.s baby grace wasn’t cute so stop sharing the only photos you have where you don’t look like an overweight beastly kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she regrets turning her channel into a family one, their views are terrible, really surprised that last click baity one didn’t even hit 50k

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she regrets turning her channel into a family one, their views are terrible, really surprised that last click baity one didn’t even hit 50k
Firstly I think she definitely chose the wrong place - YouTube is not the same what it was years ago when all these “influencers” were making videos. So many have quit YT or moved away to IG because that’s were all money making and ADs happen.
Second - her channel has been literally tit since like… forever. She’s stuck on 224k followers for years! Yeah some odd videos got more views but generally it’s been dead and done and I don’t think any Motherhood or what it is called gonna bring it back.

Reactions: 5
This is absolutely vile. If this is the washing basket I can only imagine what the rest of the house actually looks like. She’s in all day lazing about, surely she could sling a couple of loads of washing on 🤯

What does she do all day

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.