Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched their latest vlog, and honestly the two of them really bring to mind the phrase ‘playing house’. I can’t even really justify it but I get the strongest vibe that they’re massively going through the motions of committed partnership and family life. They feel more like friends or roommates who happen to share a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s amusing me that Grace’s thread is now on page 54 cos no one can be arsed to start a new thread… 😂 (those of us without thread-starting privileges can’t help it, of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s amusing me that Grace’s thread is now on page 54 cos no one can be arsed to start a new thread… 😂 (those of us without thread-starting privileges can’t help it, of course)
I’d be happy to make a new thread the titles just make me cringe so much looool soz

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.