Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that video with cyprus touching her hat was sad. That’s your sweet baby not a random person, even as a joke it was mean and made me uncomfortable to see. definitely an ego maniac, we’ve seen that pic of “baby you” a thousand times why draw attention to it again. she’s honestly just such a strange person

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Cyprus is a beloved baby with a loving extended family but he's not even one year old, Grace missed his first months and she seems quite detached:oops:
I am not sure family is helping either, putting up with her BS.

To me it's one of the easiest parts now and the best moment to create a bond. Kids are growing and it won't get easier. Poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I now would imagine that her mum and sister cared for the baby a lot when she was in hospital, rather than Lee.

Reactions: 12
Agree with those saying she seems detached, it’s really sad. 😭 Thank god I’ve never been in that situation so mentally I have no idea of the toll missing the first few months of your babies life takes, but I feel like I’d never want to let them out of my sight.

Reactions: 11
How can the doctor say the probability of her catching it again is low? He’s a doctor, not a statistician? The probability of her catching it is the same as any of us catching it, which at the mo is actually pretty high. The probability of it killing her is pretty high tho.

Also if he’s nearly 1 he shouldn’t be in size 3 nappies as per the cardboard box in his room, surely?

Reactions: 21
Erm he was already at his nans on the weekend and now again? She clearly can’t cope with one child and now she wants another one just so that she can ship both of them off to their nans
I saw this and thought the same. He was just there and she’s sending him back again?

I’m sure the medical team would have looked at all options, not just listen to grace only.
Naaaaah, it says black on white that the C-section was her decision and basically she saved the baby’s life. You know doctors know no tit.
Grand Risings!
Praise the Grace Lord! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is the probability low? I thought you could catch it again even if you’d caught it befor
Why is the probability low? I thought you could catch it again even if you’d caught it before and it’s not an excuse to not get the vaccines.

It does seem like she palms him off regularly. I think she’s probably finding parenthood harder than she expected. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows like she probably thought.

you absolutely can get it again - I have had it twice as have many of my colleagues! just as you can catch it whilst vaccinated. jeez she's so annoying, I feel like she just makes up her own narrative with everything in her life. She's always the exception to the rule, even when she's not!
I’m sure the medical team would have looked at all options, not just listen to grace only.
as a medic, this is utterly unbearable, I have never seen anything like this in anyone's notes :ROFLMAO:
I just picture the whole ICU, obstetrics, surgery teams sat there on tenterhooks praising the lord that grace the messiah has turned up to advise them all on such a medical complexity, cos no one else knew what they were doing did they :ROFLMAO:
she's delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
First time poster but long time lurker - I don't actually think there is anything wrong with Grace's mum taking the baby for overnight/weekend stays. Grace's mum/sister are probably just very happy to have him given the situation and that it is her first grandbaby. My mum was much the same with her first grandchild my sister had a very normal birth. It's quite normal!

Reactions: 8
First time poster but long time lurker - I don't actually think there is anything wrong with Grace's mum taking the baby for overnight/weekend stays. Grace's mum/sister are probably just very happy to have him given the situation and that it is her first grandbaby. My mum was much the same with her first grandchild my sister had a very normal birth. It's quite normal!
What’s not normal is saying she wants another baby yet doesn’t seem to want to/be capable of enjoying her current one.

Reactions: 22
Every weekend plus some weekdays seems normal to you? Having missed like the first 3 months of her newborn, I personally think it’s very telling that she sends him off so much

Reactions: 26
TBH I can totally imagine Grace jetting him off every time he doesn’t behave the way she imagined her “perfect baby” will behave.

Reactions: 5
She’s honestly one of the most self absorbed people I’ve ever seen, it’s quite nauseating. She’s the type of person you can’t actually have a real friendship with because she’ll always somehow manage to bring whatever you are going through back to her. SHE saved her child’s life because SHE decided to have a c section? love you could barely breathe the doctors made decisions and you went along with it. That post was gross she has no self awareness.

Hi Charlie

Sorry to double post but another thing, it’s clearly not a situation where she just needs a bit of help to get things done, If that was the case then fair enough, Her Mum and Charlie could come round to her house and watch him for a few hours. But instead she ships him off, out of her space and home.

Last edited:
aye that one lol, yes it's me Charlie hey guys 👋

Nah tho, I did love Grace back in the day and felt reallyyyy awful for her last year and I was really happy to see her come out the other side obviously. I do not rate that she is seemingly anti-vax despite it all. I saw a lady on the news this morning who was in the exact same position as Grace last year, caught covid whilst pregnant and was in a medically induced coma for some time and is now encouraging people to get their vaccine. I also wish she was more honest about her recovery and stop playing on the whole gal who lived trope. I do get that you can place surviving a horrific medical trauma to some sort of higher power as a coping mechanism but she really is trying to make it her brand now isnt she.

And yes I do think it's fine and normal for her mum to help out with the baby as often as she wants and is needed. When my nephew was born my mum would enjoy and offer to babysit when he was at that lovely pre toddler age. Char is what 24/25? it's probably quite nice for her mum to have a small baby around for the first time in 25 years - and you need to remember how premature he was too and spent the first while of his life in ICU etc so maybe she's just happy to have him around. I think Grace is not being very honest about her recovery and maybe needs the breaks more than she is letting on, and Lee must be bloody exhausted from the last year and probably needs a lot of support around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's just a tiny baby and they chose to have him. Maybe they weren't prepared to be parents yet. There was no hurry. Now he's here and they flog him at any occasion to the nans or aunt. They will have plenty of time for that later lol.

She's not yet recovered but prefers to spend time at parties with her friends.

I know everyone hasn't the same concept of parenthood but still. I don't feel a strong bond between Grace and her baby. She's probably too self-centred for that. It's just the vibe, I really hope I am wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.