Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just a tiny baby and they chose to have him. Maybe they weren't prepared to be parents yet. There was no hurry. Now he's here and they flog him at any occasion to the nans or aunt. They will have plenty of time for that later lol.

She's not yet recovered but prefers to spend time at parties with her friends.

I know everyone hasn't the same concept of parenthood but still. I don't feel a strong bond between Grace and her baby. She's probably too self-centred for that. It's just the vibe, I really hope I am wrong.
Yeah I deffo think getting pregnant was a case of trying to keep up with the Jonse's. I still have sympathy for them given what happened as it must be very difficult for them both, and their baby is very cute. But I think this has given Grace a bigger ego than before and I think she has narc personality traits (don't think she is a full blown narc either tho) and a bit of a god complex

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure the medical team would have looked at all options, not just listen to grace only.
In my experience of labour, I insisted on intervention and that was listened to. However wasn't the baby very prem? I'm sure it was more a case of these are the options and having that discussion. OBs don't do emergency prem c-sections lightly.

I suspect there is a bit of grace wanting to take control of the situation in retrospect as it must be a very traumatic memory.

It's easier to say 'i saved my son's life' than 'i got so unhealthy with covid my baby was born prem and then I was in a coma'.

I've noticed that she follows lots of birthing Instagram's that are extremely anti intervention. I didn't realise until I got pregnant how much moralising and misinformation there is in the birth world. If you swallow that kool aid I imagine it's hard when things don't go to plan. A 'natural' birth becomes not just a preference but the key aim of the pregnancy. It's why babies end up dead becuase parents want a particular ✨birth experience ✨ at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
as a medic, this is utterly unbearable, I have never seen anything like this in anyone's notes :ROFLMAO:
I just picture the whole ICU, obstetrics, surgery teams sat there on tenterhooks praising the lord that grace the messiah has turned up to advise them all on such a medical complexity, cos no one else knew what they were doing did they :ROFLMAO:
she's delusional
ALSO, forgot to add that I, and many of my colleagues, caught covid twice. YES GRACE TWICE. And yes, the second time, I was really poorly too, and still have scarring on my lungs, fatigue and other things months afterwards. I highly doubt that her Dr told her that it was so unlikely that its not a concern or whatever she has interpreted it as, it just smacks of all the other self-serving bs she comes out with to suit her own narrative and back up her superhuman status.

For someone who has somewhat of a public presence, it always staggers me the rubbish she comes out with; does she never think that people who are more educated or knowledgeable than her never see this crap and how stupid it makes her look?!
I suppose in Grace's world, there is no one more knowledgeable than her, is there :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Her latest insta post "I never worried about Cyprus. I never worried that he was coming into this world early."

WOW. Just wow. She never worried about her baby being born months early, whilst it's mother was being put into a coma...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I just watched Lee’s Q&A so thought I would come and report back:

BA47AE41-AB19-4B23-9EEE-46396AE24E5A.jpeg

His response was “soon come”, I mean keeping it brief….

80BCD778-10C9-4AAB-A348-2A32E58E6A93.jpeg

He said not now and that he’d only want one more in the future. Grace pipes up in the background saying she wants 2 or 3 and she used to want 4.That woman is so delusional her level of health, and the fact that the Cyprus is at grandmas again after only being home for a couple of days….like wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 872276

Always View attachment 872279
He said not now and that he’d only want one more in the future. Grace pipes up in the background saying she wants 2 or 3 and she used to want 4.That woman is so delusional her level of health, and the fact that the Cyprus is at grandmas again after only being home for a couple of days….like wow.
He has always seemed more well-grounded than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 872276

View attachment 872279
I wonder if she’s even acknowledged what it must have been like for him when she was in the coma and he had a newborn?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely don’t know how he puts up with her to be honest. Surely any sane person would pack it in, sorry but she’s a nightmare!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I was listening to an interview by another woman from the UK who was in the exact same situation as Grace - she caught covid, became very unwell and had to give birth prematurely before being placed into an induced coma. she said as soon as she woke from her coma she immediately thought about the stress the entire situation must have put on her family and how she hoped they were okay. I don’t think Grace has ever really acknowledged that aspect or ever really spoke about Lee or her family in that sense. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I feel really sorry for Lee, he must have had such a difficult time those first few months and probably still is.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her immaturity level is just wow.
Does Lee have any say in that family about anything? Or everything is just what she wants and how she decides?
Honestly I kinda feel sorry for him for being stuck in such a manipulative relationship.

Reactions: 9
The indignity of asking when your partner and father of your child who stuck by you during a long term hospital stay is going to propose is just embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 872276

View attachment 872279
Her followers are so cringe, stop putting pressure on this poor man just because his delusional girlfriend thinks that by ticking the marriage and multiple baby’s box, she’s going to have finally “won” at life.

Reactions: 15
Has she genuinely said she won't get the vaccine, even after all this? 😳 I'm speechless if true

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she genuinely said she won't get the vaccine, even after all this? 😳 I'm speechless if true
Idt she has directly said "I won't take the vaccine" but she did do a magazine article where she said she wasn't "getting into the politics of the vaccine" which says volumes imo. I'm surprised because even her sister hasn't mentioned it and she does suffer a lot of illness.

The woman I mentioned in my previous comment who was in the same situation as Grace is now appearing on TV etc to urge people to take the vaccine so no one has to suffer like she did. Grace has made her message all about herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.