Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her latest you tube video was so raw and honest. It would have been so difficult for her to film.

Reactions: 2
I just watched it, wow that must have been difficult to film. Fair enough to her, it sounds like hell. I recommend people watch it, some interesting perspective there.

Just sharing a rundown of Grace’s video. These are my personal views/opinions and I know everyone will not agree.

The part that I feel she was being honest was at 17:17 when she felt angry at everyone including her family for getting to spend time with Cyprus, upset at not breastfeeding dressing him and choosing his outfits. Feeling down and depressed and feeling like a victim and at times not feeling so lucky to have survived. I respect Grace so much for this part of the video.

However in the other parts of the video I feel Grace constantly lied and contradicted herself.

The idea of a person passing and them being at peace. Grace said she felt guilt/shame around survival, her tag line is “the girl who lived” and the whole I deserve this because I died. Grace also said “I am not special what has happened to me, has happened to a lot of other pregnant mothers.” She spoke about the energy that archangel Raphael personally gave to her during the coma and the need to “hold on”, all the prayers she received from followers and medical staff and the spiritual energy.

When asked about covid restrictions being relaxed, masks etc. Grace said covid is a very small thing (despite it killing millions of people) then proceeded to talk about how covid had a big impact on her/family then said she doesn’t like to take medicine. She also said she’s exempt from wearing a mask because of her lungs and can’t live in fear. Though said there is no physical damage to any of her organs despite just mentioning her lungs which have obviously been impacted due to covid.

Grace said she can’t have dairy and it made her sick when she was on tube feeding. Though in the same breath said when she could eat soft food she ate Mac and cheese and ate mini cheddars the latter definitely include dairy. She says she’s “not fussed by food”and has been signed off by her dietician but we’ve all seen the tweets about Sunday roasts, Chinese takeaways, chocolate, cheese and cream crackers, Mc Donald’s, Pret breakfast, red velvet cake and copious other amounts of food that doesn’t sound like someone who “doesn’t think about food ever”. Then she proceeds to talk about eating tuna sandwiches and jerk chicken & rice whilst in recovery.

I know that Grace has been though a lot and has lasting effects from covid, however I wish she would be honest. Talking about being afraid to die and wanting to be there for Cyprus which I completely understand. I wish she would take more care of herself, and personal accountability for the message she conveys.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well it was 17 minutes of self indulged arrogant contradictory crap and then a few minutes of honesty at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She says she’s “not fussed by food”and has been signed off by her dietician but we’ve all seen the tweets about Sunday roasts, Chinese takeaways, chocolate, cheese and cream crackers, Mc Donald’s, Pret breakfast, red velvet cake and copious other amounts of food that doesn’t sound like someone who “doesn’t think about food ever”.
Agree, but her benchmark for this will be vastly different to most of ours in she was a size 34+ prior to covid, whereas now she’s half the size at 18/20 (I think she stated this?) so it’s likely a huge cut back for her specifically.

Her biggest undoing will always be how much she lied previously about everything lol.

Reactions: 4

Just sharing a rundown of Grace’s video. These are my personal views/opinions and I know everyone will not agree.

The part that I feel she was being honest was at 17:17 when she felt angry at everyone including her family for getting to spend time with Cyprus, upset at not breastfeeding dressing him and choosing his outfits. Feeling down and depressed and feeling like a victim and at times not feeling so lucky to have survived. I respect Grace so much for this part of the video.

However in the other parts of the video I feel Grace constantly lied and contradicted herself.

The idea of a person passing and them being at peace. Grace said she felt guilt/shame around survival, her tag line is “the girl who lived” and the whole I deserve this because I died. Grace also said “I am not special what has happened to me, has happened to a lot of other pregnant mothers.” She spoke about the energy that archangel Raphael personally gave to her during the coma and the need to “hold on”, all the prayers she received from followers and medical staff and the spiritual energy.

When asked about covid restrictions being relaxed, masks etc. Grace said covid is a very small thing (despite it killing millions of people) then proceeded to talk about how covid had a big impact on her/family then said she doesn’t like to take medicine. She also said she’s exempt from wearing a mask because of her lungs and can’t live in fear. Though said there is no physical damage to any of her organs despite just mentioning her lungs which have obviously been impacted due to covid.

Grace said she can’t have dairy and it made her sick when she was on tube feeding. Though in the same breath said when she could eat soft food she ate Mac and cheese and ate mini cheddars the latter definitely include dairy. She says she’s “not fussed by food”and has been signed off by her dietician but we’ve all seen the tweets about Sunday roasts, Chinese takeaways, chocolate, cheese and cream crackers, Mc Donald’s, Pret breakfast, red velvet cake and copious other amounts of food that doesn’t sound like someone who “doesn’t think about food ever”. Then she proceeds to talk about eating tuna sandwiches and jerk chicken & rice whilst in recovery.

I know that Grace has been though a lot and has lasting effects from covid, however I wish she would be honest. Talking about being afraid to die and wanting to be there for Cyprus which I completely understand. I wish she would take more care of herself, and personal accountability for the message she conveys.
Yeah she went from I can’t eat dairy to I had butter and Mac and cheese… unless they were lactose free, they have dairy in babes… 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found the end part of the video really honest.
The others parts though…

saying she’s not special but yet constantly says the girl who lived.

cant wear a mask due to her lungs but got the all clear on her organs

Covid being a small part of this? Mixing in crowds not scared but more worried bc of her scar and voice?

Reactions: 10

completely agree with this, it wasn't long before she was tweeting about wanting Big Macs and I would have thought the hospital would have figured out her dairy issue, which im assuming is a lactose or similar intolerance rather than an actual allergy as there is no way that would have gone unnoticed until grace (again) alerted them. I didn't feel she was honest in a lot of it either and really think she would be more relatable and possibly more endearing to viewers if she took the opportunity to be more truthful and resist the urge to highlight how special and different she is at every available opportunity.

She also mentioned 'manifesting' being taken care of and then said she got it as the drs and nurses took care of her..? pretty sure that is a standard part of being in patient in hospital, let alone a high-risk, pregnant, covid positive, ICU, induced coma patient. It was good to see her acknowledge early on the teams of medical staff that looked after her though, after the furore over her neglecting to address this previously until it was mentioned in comments etc.

Reactions: 5
Dunno why but I’ve been pondering the whole Lee engagement thing and it’s quite a sad situation all around. I think Grace kind of sucked the life out of her relationship by trying to force this whole ‘we are soulmates the stars aligned our chakras are twin flames’ blah blah from day one. And all because she couldn’t deal with the pain/embarrassment of Simon moving on so quickly after their relationship, with a woman he treated better and proposed to after what, a year? And to a woman who’s a reasonably successful actress/musical theatre performer, which I would argue is actually Grace’s dream career. Instead of just letting things with Lee progress in a chill natural manner she’s had to project manage everything as if she had a point to prove. As someone above said she definitely got pregnant to keep up with the joneses, and also to try to solidify her relationship with Lee.

Honestly if both people in a relationship are marriage oriented, have been together for 3+ years, share a child and a home and also went through everything they did this past year,,, why wouldn’t they get engaged? I know, I know, it’s old fashioned to push marriage as a be all end all, but with how vocal Grace has been about it, what other reason would there be other than Lee simply not wanting to marry her? I get the vibe that he cares for her, but doesn’t see her as The One. He gains a lot by being with her, like affording London rent! Plus I also feel he’s a family oriented guy judging by that Jamaica vlog when they went to his sisters wedding. The one good thing is that Grace chose to have a baby with a man who clearly values family. I sort of feel like Lee is one of those easy going affable men who stay with their partners for years, never fully committing to the relationship but also not leaving, until they totally blind side you one day.

Imo Grace would be well within her rights to just end things with him, I know it seems dramatic but personally I think it would be more dignified rather than spending however many more years begging for him to propose. The sad thing is she’s kind of stuck now with a baby and health issues and I’m not sure she makes enough money on her own now to afford to live alone even if her health permitted. She doesn’t even gush over him on social media the way she used to. It’s like they’ve both settled for the sake of convenience.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone say Lee is a supermarket delivery driver? Maybe he’s not yet able to afford the ring she wants

I am married myself for years lol but the truth is marriage is a total reactionary institution. And that doesn't correspond with the rest of her talk.

Why would she end things with him, because he doesn't want to sign a register basically? They can live perfectly happy forever without getting married.

Reactions: 4
I am married myself for years lol but the truth is marriage is a total reactionary institution. And that doesn't correspond with the rest of her talk.

Why would she end things with him, because he doesn't want to sign a register basically? They can live perfectly happy forever without getting married.
Because she wants it. Needs it. She’s desperate to get engaged and get married. Maybe Lee can “live happy forever without getting married” but not Grace.
TBH me and my partner are together 3ish years, have a baby together so kinda similar situation but I’m not dying to get married like Grace. Obviously we talked about it that maybe in the future but honestly I’m perfectly happy to stay the way we are even if we don’t get married in 2,4 or 7 years. It’s not that important to me.
Grace however… Every cell in her body screams “MARRY ME FINALLY FFS!! “

Lee is also a songwriter. I can't remember who now but when they first started dating we found he had writing credits for a well known artist.

And it might be peanuts compared to what Grace earned or earns, but the rest of us get by on low to average incomes...

I'm sure ASOS has given him a few cheques too.

Reactions: 2
Because she wants it. Needs it. She’s desperate to get engaged and get married. Maybe Lee can “live happy forever without getting married” but not Grace.
TBH me and my partner are together 3ish years, have a baby together so kinda similar situation but I’m not dying to get married like Grace. Obviously we talked about it that maybe in the future but honestly I’m perfectly happy to stay the way we are even if we don’t get married in 2,4 or 7 years. It’s not that important to me.
Grace however… Every cell in her body screams “MARRY ME FINALLY FFS!! “
Yeah i agree, im in the same situation. Have a baby together and although we are engaged there is absolutely no rush to get married, who cant afford it anyways 😅. But i dont understand what does she think that will change? They live together, have a baby, like what will actually change in her life? Other than bragging/making content out of it 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah i agree, im in the same situation. Have a baby together and although we are engaged there is absolutely no rush to get married, who cant afford it anyways 😅. But i dont understand what does she think that will change? They live together, have a baby, like what will actually change in her life? Other than bragging/making content out of it 🤔
I think for Grace the marriage is the ultimate goal. Her parents were not married and she said her mum suffered domestic abuse so I guess some if it stems from childhood.

Grace desperately wants that commitment from a man we know her dating history, the boyfriend that would never be seen with her on camera, Simon who was basically “her sugar baby” (she even mentioned marriage when they were dating). So she thought with Lee she hit the jackpot and wants him locked in long-term. Going on a big holiday after knowing each other for a few months, to moving in together in less than a year, to having a baby Grace thought she had “secured the bag” and that
would get Lee to propose. Surviving her coma didn’t get Lee to propose, I wonder if he ever will there isn’t that much of an incentive?

Grace really loves Lee’s family, and you could tell during the Jamaica vlog she was thinking it’s me next. A lot of other influencers are now married with babies which I think has some bearing on Grace’s mindset. However ultimately Grace wants to say I’m a wife Mrs Williams, not partner, girlfriend, or baby mum. To be honest if I was Grace I would just keep quiet and accept how things are she’s not in good shape physically or financially compared to when she began the relationship. Lee does seem like a decent guy who cares for her, stepped up to raise a new born and is a good father.

She really should have made marriage the top priority before moving in and having a baby. Lee is obviously not on the same page, and with all the nagging I can understand him being some what hesitant to propose.

Reactions: 7
I think there’s a big proposal coming. He knows she wants a flashy engagement so he’s probably just trying to get all his ducks in a row, with a filmmaker to capture it for their channel. My guess is it’s just taking time for all these elements to line up, with the addition of the necessary finances to make it happen.

Reactions: 10
I wrote this already before but just don’t get it why she needs a proposal? It’s hardly gonna be a surprise, like what proposals are usually.
I don’t know any man who would be ok with the constant nagging and begging.
Ok I understand the financial situation may not be so great specially now with a baby too but then be an adult and accept it!
And if Lee’s financial situation is not so good now to give her the ring and wedding she wants and Grace knows it and still keeps nagging him… Well that is shameful. Just awful awful behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.