Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes that is low!

It’s been said before though this was inevitable in her rebranding her personal channel to this. Her audience are 20/30 somethings - if you’ve not got kids this content is either not of interest or actively triggering, if you’ve got kids do you really want to sit there watching someone else parent on YouTube? Does anyone in the UK watch parenting content anywhere out of interest? I know it’s a big thing in the US but suspect that’s cos of their conservative family values / faith?

Reactions: 11
That’s so true. Her audience is later twenties/early thirties. They subbed to her channel for her content, then she switched it to a family channel to which is not an interest for many. I actually preferred her videos before this revamp. The new content is dull, nothing new or rehashing her covid experience every so often.

Reactions: 7
Honestly her latest IG post explains a lot, she’s extremely burnt out from the sounds of things. The vlogs feel dull and empty because she does herself. I’m not even sure what the solution would be for her other than stepping away from this lifestyle completely?
It’s interesting because I think Danielle Vanier is at this point too, she just did a set of stories hinting at a change of direction which has felt like it’s been coming for years!

It’s interesting cos that gen of bloggers were definitely early adopters/pioneers of UK blogging and not only does life change the landscape of it all does, in the early days they were just going to events and working for free, then it blew up and got crazy, and tbh now influencing is dying a death and they’re having to advertise frozen fish to stay afloat. The healthiest and most profitable thing any of these level accounts could do is get their careers back on track and use their Instas as a lifestyle business/supplement eg do the odd hotel stay, advertise fish and use it to go on holiday or decorate, etc etc.

The family content thing is hard, MOD/FOD who basically completed it used to generate content/bs from their kids, loads of scummy Americans have been caught out doing the same, unless you’re willing to violate every boundary and your child’s trust/dignity it’s hard to farm *that* much content from a childhood.

Reactions: 10
Idk I saw it prepared to be triggered af but imo it was fine, kids that age love being silly and cheeky and winding you up.

Reactions: 2
Think that’s a bit of a reach tbh. I’m no fan of Grace (the opposite, to be honest) but she was just being playful.. he looked fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on Tattle for ages due to personal reasons and haven’t followed anyone and anything really.
For some reason I just went through their family channel and oh wow my god, the views and likes on the pictures are so low. They have 14.5k followers and some of the pictures has only 300-700 likes. That’s like shockingly low. And considering the fact that is has only 39 posts…Guys, just give up, you know.

Reactions: 7
4D23B1E8-8B9F-401A-B8A1-374483D7DE1D.png

I find this so cringe. Grace has been hinting for so long for an engagement, it’s actually kind of sad. Like they have a child together and clearly committed to each other, but grace comes across feeling unfulfilled for not being engaged sometimes…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1143680

I find this so cringe. Grace has been hinting for so long for an engagement, it’s actually kind of sad. Like they have a child together and clearly committed to each other, but grace comes across feeling unfulfilled for not being engaged sometimes…
I have complex feelings about this I must admit. I do think Grace has a right to desire marriage. However I don’t think she has a right to keep trying to publicly shame/bully/cajole Lee into proposing. Not only is it kinda humiliating for them both, but it is also completely pointless. There isn’t a man alive that you can talk into proposing to you if that isn’t already something that he wants.

I remember during one incident of her passive aggressive ‘proposal begging’ on IG, her followers were even sending him questions about when he will propose and he kept replying about ‘the right time’. Also she said that he basically proposed to her after she woke up from her coma? Basically it’s pretty clear that Lee isn’t actually opposed to marriage in general. Otherwise I’m sure they would’ve had that conversation by now. I doubt he will ever pop the question. They’ve been having this discussion for years. I think they have an anniversary coming up, plus a trip away? Could be a perfect opportunity, if he does propose then I’ll eat my words.

But I think he understands that if he is straight up honest with Grace and tells her he isn’t interested in marrying her, it will really duck up the dynamic they currently have. And it’s a comfortable one for him. Being with Grace is very beneficial for him in many ways, she’s the mother of his child, their combined incomes allow them to live in a nice place in London. Her online platform gives him a boost for his music plus a few influencing opportunities get thrown his way. And he’s obviously attracted to her and they enjoy each other’s company. Breaking up would mean moving back into his parents place and starting from scratch in life. So he continually dangles the potential of a future proposal at some point down the line to keep the peace.

Ultimately Grace has two options, accept the relationship for what it is and reconcile with the fact that marriage may never be on the cards with him. Or, decide that marriage is very important to her, realise Lee isn’t offering her what she needs, and part ways with him romantically. It sounds dramatic and OTT but I just hate watching women who want marriage settling to be ‘forever girlfriends’ for men who basically get to have their cake and eat it too, while they just grow bitter and resentful. I think more women would benefit from realising that a relationship that’s fine but lacks a key component (that’s important to you), can be enough of a reason to end things. Anything is better than rolling into the fourth year of begging some guy to propose to you lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have complex feelings about this I must admit. I do think Grace has a right to desire marriage. However I don’t think she has a right to keep trying to publicly shame/bully/cajole Lee into proposing. Not only is it kinda humiliating for them both, but it is also completely pointless. There isn’t a man alive that you can talk into proposing to you if that isn’t already something that he wants.

I remember during one incident of her passive aggressive ‘proposal begging’ on IG, her followers were even sending him questions about when he will propose and he kept replying about ‘the right time’. Also she said that he basically proposed to her after she woke up from her coma? Basically it’s pretty clear that Lee isn’t actually opposed to marriage in general. Otherwise I’m sure they would’ve had that conversation by now. I doubt he will ever pop the question. They’ve been having this discussion for years. I think they have an anniversary coming up, plus a trip away? Could be a perfect opportunity, if he does propose then I’ll eat my words.

But I think he understands that if he is straight up honest with Grace and tells her he isn’t interested in marrying her, it will really duck up the dynamic they currently have. And it’s a comfortable one for him. Being with Grace is very beneficial for him in many ways, she’s the mother of his child, their combined incomes allow them to live in a nice place in London. Her online platform gives him a boost for his music plus a few influencing opportunities get thrown his way. And he’s obviously attracted to her and they enjoy each other’s company. Breaking up would mean moving back into his parents place and starting from scratch in life. So he continually dangles the potential of a future proposal at some point down the line to keep the peace.

Ultimately Grace has two options, accept the relationship for what it is and reconcile with the fact that marriage may never be on the cards with him. Or, decide that marriage is very important to her, realise Lee isn’t offering her what she needs, and part ways with him romantically. It sounds dramatic and OTT but I just hate watching women who want marriage settling to be ‘forever girlfriends’ for men who basically get to have their cake and eat it too, while they just grow bitter and resentful. I think more women would benefit from realising that a relationship that’s fine but lacks a key component (that’s important to you), can be enough of a reason to end things. Anything is better than rolling into the fourth year of begging some guy to propose to you lmao.
I agree. And also many people want to feel like the decisions they make are independent. So even if he does propose, the amount of times she's brought it up over the years will only ever make it seem like he's given in to her. Not like a major choice he decided on his own.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.